It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver becomes the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Research going on now suggests that Magic mushrooms can 'reset' depressed brain. This is big! You look at the billions spent on mental health every year, and all the time, this natural mushroom could be the key! Off course, the big pharmaceuticals do not want this, as they make billions a year on their products.

For me, this is a game changer when it comes to mental health and well being.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Well I wasn’t aware of reality until I used drugs. So I’m not sure it’s not the other way around...

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Denver becomes the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms

And half the population moves to Colorado.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

while that's wonderful on the decriminalization front, it worries me to think that folks might try driving around whilst tripping their faces off on shrooms. I think some education is in order for people on what might happen and how to safely do things like this.

Well let me educate you so you can release some of that concern.

There's no reason to fly if you're on psychedelics. You can just fly instead, you just have to jump from about 75~ feet.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

may

may not

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Some people would argue the opposite..
That TPTB have kept them illegal and taboo to shield us from reality.
Especially when it comes to weed and shrooms.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

The tidal wave can not be stopped, the ancient ones are awakening, and the bull(snip) has reached it`s expiration date.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

It's certainly a curious question why governments try to control our minds.... Then again, I think we all know why.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I know were not supposed to post personal experience with drugs here..

but mushrooms have been to give people some really profound thoughts.
some people have even written them down and reviewed them the next day, only to find that they were not very profound AT ALL lol.

That said, I have heard
that drugs like these can really help you connect with yourself for a couple of hours, instead of worrying about the 'matrix'

I'm all for this decriminalization, but there should be some type of education, or even training, before you can use them.
Nobody should be driving, or creeping out people in the middle of the city.
Tons of people allow the drug to control them, instead of the other way around.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Of course there is nuance to the new law, and there will most likely be some negative side effects from this decision.

I don't think the government needs to educate anyone, that's on them. What does the government know about mushies? We're gonna have people who have never experienced them tell the masses what to expect and how to handle it?

I don't think it's gonna be all that bad, but obviously this comes with personal responsibility for those who partake.

My guess is at most you'll have a few idiots get picked up on the streets, maybe a few get in a wreck, but these things already happen.

Having a large part of society on Xanax and drugs of the like have IMO presented more of a danger to everyone else. One of the common denominators of anyone who goes postal is they're on one of those medications. Devils advocate against myself, of course they're all on it, they're depressed hence why they acted out. But plenty of people say that those meds don't treat, they suppress.
edit on 9-5-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Couldn't agree more.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You can't sell it though? But can you grow your own legally? They should just of legalized it.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Best training is just to know how much to take with your body weight and being in a good relaxed setting. Not taking them while in a bad /negative state. Lots of online stuff that give guides on how much to take.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I just think that the government has two approaches to things like this, are they doing it to protect people or control them?

It's always a tricky debate with something like this. Obviously there are drugs that are just toxic to the nation because of their harmful and addictive properties. This one I do not think is one that fits into that category. So what are they "protecting " us from?

There is always a dumb ass out there that gives something a bad name, and since the sixties when the psychedelic movement took off, only a few cases of people not being able to keep their cool. If I remember correctly, one of the reasons it got so much bad attention from the government is some failed studies in MKULTRA (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

Some people would argue the opposite..
Especially when it comes to weed and shrooms.

Yup. Or LS D, DM T, and other psychedelics have been suppressed because they can help people expand their consciousness. Alcohol, pain kilkers, pharma uppers abd downers are legal because they numb the population and keep them moving.

In my opinion, it's not just TPTB, but entities that wish to keep humanity in a low-consciousness state with lack of spiritual griwth. Negative parasadic entities cannot continue to feed off us if we become more aware and raise our vibration. Just my belief though.

edit on 9-5-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
comment removed.

edit on 9-5-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Yeah, I think that was more LS D related, but people can be pretty impressionable on psychedelics of any kind.

I say, "to each their own, just don't f___ with me."
edit on 9-5-2019 by o0oTOPCATo0o because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Agree

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join