It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver becomes the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jeff87333
I guess maybe its just me, but this wave of recreational drugs being legalized screams ushering in of the new age religion for a one world order and the brainwashing of the people...not to mention the possibility of the gov't secretly adding chemicals to these substances that harm us in some way...i dunno, i'm very skeptical

How can they do that when you can grow and pick them yourself?

9ne of the main reasons it's class A, is because they said it has no medical use. We now know that is not true.

(post by StrangeQuark96 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

PLEASE READ AGAIN

16e.)
i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances, legal or otherwise: discussing personal use or personal experiences as the result of such substances is not allowed in any form.

Terms And Conditions Of Use

Do NOT reply to this post.

(post by ManyMasks removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Why should the government be allowed to tell me what I can or cannot consume?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity
Why should the government be allowed to tell me what I can or cannot consume?

Plain and simple. There is another agenda here. The powers that be want us to be in this little box,

They do not want people to wake up and realise that life is, and should not be like the way it is.

Not to mention pharmaceuticals do not want something like this to be legal because they cannot patent it and make billions.

It's wrong on so many levels why this is still illegal. Like i said before, one of the main reason (excuses) they made this class A, was because they said there was no medical value. We now know that is untrue!

We are controlled pretty much from birth to death, and medicines like this, would break that cycle of mental conditioning.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

THIS. Something about some of these substances, and psilocybin is a specially strange one, puts us in touch with things "They" don't want us to be in touch with. They are wise and ancient teachers those mushrooms. One doesn't see things the same way once one has "been shown"

edit on 20-5-2019 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

If tomorrow, the whole world would go Denver,

The satanist modern society we know today, would cease to exist the day after tomorrow.

-True story-

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

The information age will see the world guided onto the right path, we have to go through hell to be able to know heaven.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Slickinfinity

They can't.... Just don't let them catch you, that's why u just pick and eat fresh

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Also we would have to figure out who is going to have to be "left behind" to cook up some cheeseburgers, when all of the sudden everybody would become a theoretical or astro physicist.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

If tomorrow, the whole world would go Denver,

The satanist modern society we know today, would cease to exist the day after tomorrow.

-True story-

How awesome would it be if life was actually that easy?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

They give people that are grieving (for example) anti psychotic tablets etc for depression and these tablets when you try come me off them have side effects that make you suicidal, and they know exactly what they are doing, this is just one instance of their evils.

Trapping people in vicious circles, if I was to contemplate this for to long it would make me cry

Bankers, Big Pharma and the rest, have to be stopped by any means necessary.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Me, I love cheese burgers.... With mushrooms!
edit on 21-5-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join