It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff and Devin Nunes Jointly Subpoena the DOJ for Full Mueller Report and Evidence.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: carewemust

I would say the underlying objective of this action is to get out the lists of key players who are under investigation or being indicted so they can prepare defences. Also to use said release, which is illegal apparently, as the poison tree, so any evidence contained therein is compromised and unusable. I could be wrong, but with the acceleration of intel being made public concerning the poisoned Hillary tree, a little shaking from a little wind and all the crap is going to fall out.

Cheers - Dave

I would think if that's the only goal, they can get all the info from Mueller and his team. Off the record. I would be surprised if they don't already have it.

Mueller by law cannot release information pertaining to ongoing investigations. I have some experience with this lol, CSIS refuses to release my information to me after almost 30 years of ongoing investigation. It's one of the rules. In the case of CSIS however, they are either incredibly incompetent or I am criminal mastermind :-) I would go with they are incredibly incompetent.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
According to a poster here who has posted this numerous times, the unredacted version was available for all the congress to see. He claims that they never went to view the report.

So I guess that poster was full of it, as Nunes is now asking for the unredacted report which means such report was not available like that poster kept repeating.

Actually only 12 Members of Congress were allowed to see the "less redacted" report.

And there is restrictions.

Look it up, it's common ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Now they say mostly redacted. Then they said all members of congress. It was total bs that meant nothing. I thinks many more people will be going to jail due to Mueller probe before all is said and done.

Only 12 Members of Congress are authorized to see the less redacted report.

The Grand Jury details are restricted by law.

Only a court order can get Grand Jury details released.

๐Ÿ˜Ž

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

You know , Subpoenas are like Butt Holes Nowadays , Everybody has one . How about they just All STFU and let these People do their Jobs ? ..Hmm.....

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
An agreement has been reached between the House Intelligence Committee (Schiff/Nunes) and the Department of Justice (William Barr).

Officials from the House Intelligence Committee and Department of Justice have reached a formal agreement to turn over documents relating to special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation. Committee Chair Rep. Adam Schiff released a statement early Wednesday announcing that the Justice Department had accepted the committee's offer as a "first step towards compliance with our subpoena."

The Justice Department on Tuesday had offered to give the committee access to a less-redacted version of Mueller's report and eventually some documents related to the investigation if Democrats dropped its threat to hold Attorney General William Barr in contempt of Congress. The House Judiciary Committee has already voted to hold Barr in contempt for not complying with that panel's subpoenas for the Mueller report.

Schiff said the Justice Department will begin turning over to the committee "twelve categories of counterintelligence and foreign intelligence materials as part of an initial rolling production" to be completed by May 31st.
Source Article: www.cbsnews.com...

I wonder if there will be any "surprises" for either Republicans or Democrats?

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Democrats took the bait.

The trap has been sprung ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Republicans that "see" will also "say" ๐Ÿ˜€

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Democrats are having a horrible year. We're almost to June and they haven't accomplished a thing since their "blue wave" of victory in the U.S. House. Pathetic. I wonder if their voters even care?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join