It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Lost Notes From Clinton Probe Meeting Significant to Concerns Over Foreign Exfiltration Lead

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

Do you put it past them? Of course they could make up a fake e mail. Epoch times makes up all kinds of # for clicks.
Its there thing.

You would have a point.... IF the FBI hadn't posted the actual email in their FBI Vault.
Damn pesky FBI actually providing their own email....
edit on b000000312019-05-09T07:48:24-05:0007America/ChicagoThu, 09 May 2019 07:48:24 -0500700000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: carewemust

I think Creepy Unca' Joe has some o' them Chinese feel$ too.

“China is going to eat our lunch? Come on, man,” the former vice president said.

“I mean, you know, they’re not bad folks, folks. But guess what? They’re not competition for us,” he added.

Biden's comments downplaying China threat to U.S. fire up pols on both sides

Well, there's that, and his son Hunter Biden profits from some of the new surveillance technology they use on their citizens. Some of that technology is embedded into phones so that they can track down people for their "re-education" camps, most of whom are ethnic Uyghurs and Muslim.

One has to ask, if his son profits off of a widely known story of a government holding 1+ million in camps, if his Father has any knowledge of such.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
And
a reply to: JustJohnny

Well considering the fact that I posted a screenshot of and link to the primary source document, I'd say that the Epoch Times is reporting accurate and real information.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Funny how they always lose the documents that show Clinton is a criminal so that all they can do is talk about them.

Sorry this story was never true and its not true now.

edit on 592019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Funny how they always lose the documents that show Clinton is a criminal so that all they can do is talk about them.

Sorry this story was never true and its not true now.

Sorry I’m a little confused about your stance.

Are you really arguing the entire story is false? This is what it sounds like.

You’re really arguing something which came through a FOIA request and is physically in the FBI Vault is fake?

I really want clarification because that’s a level of stupid I rarely see; FOIA documents are lies. Lol Gee-sus

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Deny reality all you want, many of us don't suffer from delusions. You appear to enjoy them.

Edited to add additional screenshots:

edit on 9-5-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Adding some context, here is a portion of the exchange between Gohmert and Strzok:

Gohmert: Mr. Rucker reported to those of you, the four of you there, in the presence of the ICIG attorney, that they had found this anomaly on Hillary Clinton's emails going through their private server, and when they had done the forensic analysis, they found that her emails, every single one except four, over 30,000, were going to an address that was not on the distribution list. It was a compartmentalized bit of information that was sending it to an unauthorized source. Do you recall that?

Strzok: Sir, I don't.

Gohmert: He went on the explain it. And you didn't say anything, you thanked him, you shook his hand. The problem is it was going to an unauthorized source that was a foreign entity unrelated to Russia and from what you've said here, you did nothing more than nod and shake the man's hand when you didn't seem to be all that concerned about our national integrity of our election when it was involving Hillary Clinton. So the forensic examination was done by the ICIG — and they can document that — but you were given that information and you did nothing with it.

Did The FBI Ignore Evidence That A 'Foreign Entity' Hacked Clinton's Emails? - Investor's business Daily.

Based on the above exchange and in conjunction with the screenshots from previous posts I made, I would hazard a guess that the notes were given to Strzok who then promptly 'lost' them.
edit on 9-5-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: -c+x

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Horizon on the ocean is 15 nautical miles. If anything is seen they call for a snoopy team to the O-10. Where any vessels are classified and broken out as to what type and classification of vessel they are.

Jaden

link   

Horizon on the ocean is 15 nautical miles. If anything is seen they call for a snoopy team to the O-10. Where any vessels are classified and broken out as to what type and classification of vessel they are.

Jaden

link   

Jaden

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Who needs to report it for you to believe it’s true?

Lemme guesss...

CNN and MSNBC!

People really need to stop saying this, since it minimizes the true extent of the problem.

If CNN and MSNBC posted something against the narrative, they would be eaten alive like anyone else.

I've long suspected that there are serious, perhaps even traitorous actions that occurred with all of this. And, that's not even referring to the attempted coup.

There were a lot of risks taken with things like the wiped server. These types of people don't get where they are by taking such massive risks on a "whim," or for mere convenience.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

If CNN and MSNBC posted something against the narrative, they would be eaten alive like anyone else.

Not that they could, they are the Gatekeepers.

The United States just suffered through a two year long investigation
into "Russian Interference" that found there was no collusion by Trump
or his campaign. Wouldn't that be enough to stop this charade? No!

We are literally living in a controlled state, if it were not for a few
conservative news outlets online and Fox news ( not perfect but it
is all we have left ) who would even know the truth of what is going on?

If we had to depend on American Pravda to find out what is actually
happening, pray tell what then?

This is scary enough, it can not be overstated how dangerous this is!
edit on 9-5-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join