It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don Jr subpoenaed by Senate Intel Committee Republicans

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Mitch McConnell said last night that Donald Trump Junior's testimony will have a happy ending.

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought about this but...they are beyond drowning. What else could he possibly say that would or could change anything? The only thing this could be, as a few have stated, is a way to throw a bone to the left base but at what cost?

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Mitch McConnell said last night that Donald Trump Junior's testimony will have a happy ending.

www.thedailybeast.com...

Wow, is that how these things usually end? I thought you had to see a dubious "masseuse" for that sort of resolution.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

15 ridiculously useless Silly posts...

So, when is ATS gonna get the new feature for a user to be able to silently ignore specific posters, once you've determined that they have absolutely nothing, ever, of interest to you.

If ever there was a need for this feature, Silly is it...

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: carewemust

www.thedailybeast.com...

Wow, is that how these things usually end? I thought you had to see a dubious "masseuse" for that sort of resolution.

Maybe McConnell himself is interceding to make sure Don Jr has a happy ending whether he testifies before the committee or not.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join