It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Discovers a Garbage Disposal

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ok people... I got this thing in front of me... I don't know what it is, they call it a toilet....I never seen one before.... I don't know what you do with it... it is noisy and scary when I press this handle...I wonder if it is environmentally sound...

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: neutronflux

Well in her defense she probably had seen one before but just forgot. She seems to have the brainpower of a goldfish.

You know you are insulting goldfish with that statement right?

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Need any more proof this has become a right-wing political website? Tons of posts about silly things liberals say. How many posts about silly things trump says?

Even mods seem to be in on the action... ATS is going downhill when another stupid AOC thread comes up to the top.

Pathetic.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Need any more proof this has become a right-wing political website? Tons of posts about silly things liberals say. How many posts about silly things trump says?

Even mods seem to be in on the action... ATS is going downhill when another stupid AOC thread comes up to the top.

Pathetic.

What happened to all the “get Trump” threads? I think ATS has became more of a anti-abuse of government power conspiracy website. Anti-Big Brother.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Pathetic.

If you truly feel under represented, then create those threads you are whining do not exist. See, that is the beauty of ATS, you can do that, all yourself, and be the change you want to see. That is, unless you are merely virtue signaling and whining. Those are the actions of children.

In that case, I think your mom is calling from upstairs that it is bath time for you. Better get up there before she gives you a timeout.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I posted this a while back, it IS AOC to a T.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This might have already been mentioned, but the bars I have been to have garbage disposals in the bartenders sinks. Is New York that far behind times or did she only have one bar tending job?

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
This might have already been mentioned, but the bars I have been to have garbage disposals in the bartenders sinks. Is New York that far behind times or did she only have one bar tending job?

Good One.
Now She can "explain" 😎

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join