It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Discovers a Garbage Disposal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Scrapping at the bottom now...

Talk to her constituents in NY.... they elected her.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Aoc:: 1

Trolls:: can't do nothing else but talk about her!

Whos unintelligent, a woman who made history vs trolls?? 😁

ATS has reached its precipice.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Really ATS? She says in the video she never lived in a place that had a garbage disposal before. Who gives a f$ck?

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
lol
acting like you didnt grow up w a garbage disposal when you did so you can attempt to score some ghetto points

lulz

honk honk

very astute observation
that very well could be

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Bloodworth

Has nothing to do with her being stupid. They are just not used in New York. Part of the reason is they were banned for decades deemed to be hard on the pipes and sewer systems. Remember New York city has some very old pipes. And even after the ban was lifted New Yorkers just didn't use them. Not everyone has the same experiences in life.

Funny how people want to so badly make fun of her but the people that put her in office will be thinking the same thing ,likely not having garbage disposals either.

That won't stop ATS members from losing their collective minds at the opportunity to make fun of AOC. I bet all the people on here who made fun of AOC never once serious critized trump.

Im no fan of AOC but the left vs right hysteria on this website has gotten to such a high point.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Don't you know man, she grew up in da barrio, she never had no shoes man, she wore the same pair like a hero, on her epic journey.

Someone should make a childrens book about her road to congress and include at the happy ending the part with her discovering garbage disposals, and explains how they are bad and a remnant of the Patriarchy. Do it with a straight face, you could make money.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

and explains how they are bad and a remnant of the Patriarchy.

That would be a nice final touch, since she wanted to know why the garbage disposal was 'yelling at her'.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If you're buying alcohol, you will unless you absolutely look old enough, and some cashiers will card you even then.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: odzeandennz

Oh yeah foamy keyboard explosion

Better put a point up for you

WTG!

lol what a #ing cake.

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Trolls:: keyboard warriors.

Irony here is looking at your post history and noticing just how often you keyboard warrior and troll.

I hope she just keep posting more insignificant and mundane snips on social media just to watch your heads explode.

Watching our heads explode? In the same way that going to the comedy club makes our head explode I guess (unless your a liberal).

Shes one of the greatest gifts ever given to the right, Trust me, we hope she keeps opening her mouth too

Look over there! AOC just tweeted she's a flat earther. Go go go. 😊

Yea... Kinda like that.

...as she pointed to a globe 😆

With a laser pointer!

See? Even you are not above playing the AOC game.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

On some of this stuff? No. I can't believe she is. Surely she knows what a garbage disposal is. But I think she's projecting what she thinks is a "grew up poor" image back to her constituents. It's sort of like her version of the Beverly Hillbillys.

You can almost hear her thinking in some of these things, "Hmmm, now if I was actually a poor ghetto girl made good, what thing in my ritzy new apartment would be baffling to me because I've never experienced this living in a Section 8 rat warren?"

The joke is that she's trying way too hard, but she doesn't get it because she never actually did live that poor. And that's how you know she's dumb or ignorant or both.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Aoc:: 1

Trolls:: can't do nothing else but talk about her!

Whos unintelligent, a woman who made history vs trolls?? 😁

ATS has reached its precipice.

And you will always have that weak cop out to fall back on. If something is mentioned, the people mentioning it must be "obsessed trolls". Thats all you got. Pretty weak if you ask me. We just arent allowed to talk about anything? THATS seriously your stance? Wow... Just wow. The lengths people will go...the unprecedented amounts of willful ignorance people will display in order to defend this woman who has done nothing, is just... hilarious to be honest!

You know about the "green new deal" right? That came from her brain...so...yeah. Shes proven to be retarded.

You must have a crush on her. Or else why defend her? She tried to destroy America. That's what the green new deal would do. Shes not smart enough to be making important decisions and I think you know that. You're playing dumb because it suits your deep seething hatred for Trump and his supporters. So youre digging deeep for some opportunity to declare a win... even to the point of keeping "score". Pathetic.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

On some of this stuff? No. I can't believe she is. Surely she knows what a garbage disposal is. But I think she's projecting what she thinks is a "grew up poor" image back to her constituents. It's sort of like her version of the Beverly Hillbillys.

You can almost hear her thinking in some of these things, "Hmmm, now if I was actually a poor ghetto girl made good, what thing in my ritzy new apartment would be baffling to me because I've never experienced this living in a Section 8 rat warren?"

The joke is that she's trying way too hard, but she doesn't get it because she never actually did live that poor. And that's how you know she's dumb or ignorant or both.

Lol, sounds like she is 10 years old..

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: 3n19m470

and explains how they are bad and a remnant of the Patriarchy.

That would be a nice final touch, since she wanted to know why the garbage disposal was 'yelling at her'.

Which skit should we play next on MAD TV?

A) It was mansplaining how to make a sandwich.
*bu-dun! TSS!*

B) It reminded her of her father. *sad violin music*
or
C) She thought at first it was merely a bougie convenience for at-home abortions, but began to question its environmental impact when she discovered the insidious truth behind it all... it wastes electricity JUST to chop up old food nobody will eat? We need all the electricity for chopping up still living babies inside the womb!!!!! *PSYCHO violin theme*

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Phage

If you're buying alcohol, you will unless you absolutely look old enough, and some cashiers will card you even then.

Yes, I have had to walk from the grocery store to my car to bring my ID in so that they could see that I was old enough to buy: over the counter medicines, spray paint, glue and once (around Halloween....) EGGS.... yes I had to show an ID to buy freaking chicken eggs, the kind that you fry to eat for breakfast.
To hell with these ding dongs that want to deny it.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I thought ATS reached it when people were busy obsessing over every single Tweet Trump made, how he fed fish, and why he got two scoops of ice cream when everyone else only got 1.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Raggedyman

What indicates she is a moron?

In your own words...

I don’t think you would understand, I wasn’t speaking to you

I asked phage to justify his partisanship when any intelligent person, (qualify that for you if you like?) can see what the issue is with her?

Nobody should justify a fool, irrespective of who they support

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

She doesn't have Google? She's supposedly from NYC and grew up in the nineties and she's never seen Kramer put one in his bathtub? It's not so much that she doesn't know what it is, it's that she's too stupid to figure it out. those teeth though. Gosh. I bet you she can hulk bite some celery.
edit on 9-5-2019 by Caughtlurking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: dragonridr

Has nothing to do with her being stupid. They are just not used in New York. Part of the reason is they were banned for decades deemed to be hard on the pipes and sewer systems. Remember New York city has some very old pipes. And even after the ban was lifted New Yorkers just didn't use them. Not everyone has the same experiences in life.

Funny how people want to so badly make fun of her but the people that put her in office will be thinking the same thing ,likely not having garbage disposals either.

That won't stop ATS members from losing their collective minds at the opportunity to make fun of AOC. I bet all the people on here who made fun of AOC never once serious critized trump.

Im no fan of AOC but the left vs right hysteria on this website has gotten to such a high point.

I will take that bet
What are you putting up

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

TBH, I feel sorry for the ass on the right.

I got to give it to you, that is a very good comparison HEE HAW HEE HAW

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 9-5-2019 by darepairman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join