It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Discovers a Garbage Disposal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

She's funny.

If she wants to go on posting stuff like this, more power to her. Can't believe anyone would vote for her though. I suggest she take up comedy after her time in office.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Oh yeah foamy keyboard explosion

Better put a point up for you

WTG!

lol what a #ing cake.

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Trolls:: keyboard warriors.

Irony here is looking at your post history and noticing just how often you keyboard warrior and troll.

I hope she just keep posting more insignificant and mundane snips on social media just to watch your heads explode.

Watching our heads explode? In the same way that going to the comedy club makes our head explode I guess (unless your a liberal).

Shes one of the greatest gifts ever given to the right, Trust me, we hope she keeps opening her mouth too

Look over there! AOC just tweeted she's a flat earther. Go go go. 😊

Yea... Kinda like that.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

WTG!

lol what a #ing cake.

Irony here is looking at your post history and noticing just how often you keyboard warrior and troll.

I hope she just keep posting more insignificant and mundane snips on social media just to watch your heads explode.

Watching our heads explode? In the same way that going to the comedy club makes our head explode I guess (unless your a liberal).

Shes one of the greatest gifts ever given to the right, Trust me, we hope she keeps opening her mouth too

Yea... Kinda like that.

...as she pointed to a globe 😆

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

WTG!

lol what a #ing cake.

Yea... Kinda like that.

...as she pointed to a globe 😆

With a laser pointer!

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Scrapping at the bottom now...

And you would know, kind of your MO isnt it? Mr.Driveby poster?

Ya.. Sure.

AOC:: 1

I hope she just keep posting more insignificant and mundane snips on social media just to watch your heads explode. 😉😂

Let me get this straight. Her stupidity does not make you think something is wrong? Yeah. That makes sense.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Look over there! AOC just tweeted she's a flat earther.

That wouldn't surprise anyone. But it would be laughed at, as we are doing here.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

She's funny.

I suggest she take up comedy after her time in office.

I want to see her presidential campaigns though. Or is that what you meant by 'taking up comedy?'

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Ya.. Sure.

I hope she just keep posting more insignificant and mundane snips on social media just to watch your heads explode. 😉😂

Let me get this straight. Her stupidity does not make you think something is wrong? Yeah. That makes sense.

Well, Trump thinks you need picture ID to buy groceries.
edit on 5/9/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

She's funny.

If she wants to go on posting stuff like this, more power to her. Can't believe anyone would vote for her though. I suggest she take up comedy after her time in office.

Why not, it is the current MO, the current clown in chief has the laughs rolling in why stop with him.
edit on 9-5-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
She really cant be that stupid.....

And if her name was Mr ed.

Real nice horse teeth though When she speaks all i hear is a horse yelling sound.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Has nothing to do with her being stupid. They are just not used in New York. Part of the reason is they were banned for decades deemed to be hard on the pipes and sewer systems. Remember New York city has some very old pipes. And even after the ban was lifted New Yorkers just didn't use them. Not everyone has the same experiences in life.

Funny how people want to so badly make fun of her but the people that put her in office will be thinking the same thing ,likely not having garbage disposals either.
edit on 5/9/19 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Has nothing to do with her being stupid. They are just not used in New York. Part of the reason is they were banned for decades deemed to be hard on the pipes and sewer systems. Remember New York city has some very old pipes. And even after the ban was lifted New Yorkers just didn't use them. Not everyone has the same experiences in life.

Funny how people want to so badly make fun of her but the people that put her in office will be thinking the same thing ,likely not having garbage disposals either.

That's the way of it though, the uninformed are always the most critical, the smallest minds are always the first to belittle and scoff at things they don't understand. No different to bullies, they were bullied into becoming who they are, the cats and the cradle.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: highvein

Ya.. Sure.

Well, Trump thinks you need picture ID to buy groceries.

So you would prefer her in charge over Trump, you like the green deal, you are happy to classify yourself as an educated Westerner and defend this clown

I will never understand this bi partanism, because she is on your team she is competent when every other indicator, indicates she is a moron
How does a logical human being do that?

I think Trump is an idiot, but was a better option than Hilary, still an idiot bit better
This chick is a fruit loop and you are defending her, why, how?

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why does the Access Hollywood tape where trump didnt know how to open the door to the bus come to mind?

Knock knock.. let me out please I dont know how to open a door unassisted.
edit on 592019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

What indicates she is a moron?

In your own words...

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Not everybody can cook you know. It's not like that is abnormal or something.
I know lots of people who cant cook.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I don't know dude... is operating a garbage disposal harder than opening a bus door?

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Then she is ot worldly, t dont think i.ever physically saw 1 , maybe as a child. But I know about them.
Ever see my blue heaven when she flushed the turtle.

Aoc is a tool.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I agree. A disposal is just an excuse for people to put all the wrong stuff down the drains.

My house is 114 years old. A charming Victorian. But the pipes going out are also 100.
They are a special challenge all to themselves.
You should see my basement... its a museum to old world technology.
We remodeled the whole back of the house into a state of the art kitchen with two ovens and everything.
But no disposal... a face lift doesn't change the innards. LOL

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Given Pelosi's impressive resume' you just paid her a great compliment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join