It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
May 8, 2019
From the desk of a US citizen who voted in the 2016 presidential election

Dear Mr President,

It is becoming quite apparent to me that the-powers-that-be have moved to Plan C. They failed with Plan A: stop Trump from being elected. They failed with Plan B: get Trump on conspiracy with Russia. They have now implemented Plan C: have the Republican Party jump into the fight to get rid of you.
Looks like the Republicans are firing off the first round by dragging your son in for questioning. Plan C is on, but I don't think you should be too worried. Somehow, I know they will fail. They will however, continue with this current plan and the Republicans and the Democrats will be unified in their fight against you. I believe you realize this and do know that the Republicans never really liked you any more than the Dems did. You've always been an outsider and above or outside of this ridiculous chess game of R vs D and D vs R.

So, if I can give my thoughts to this situation, I will say this - Start your own party and drop all of these blood-sucking, power-driven antichrists that run congress. Dump them. Start the biggest campaign in the history of the world to bring the new party to fruition.
I guarantee you will destroy the Republicans and the Democrats in 2020 if you do this and you will bring real change to this country.
Start the "All American Party".

Sincerely,
Someone who did not vote for you, did not vote for Hillary, but is sick and tired of the absolute corruption on both sides and is tired of choosing between Coke and Pepsi when they both are equally really bad for you.

Ps: If you get this message and agree with my premise then please misspell the following word in an upcoming tweet: write the word "spying" as "spngy"

edit on Thu May 9 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

You are wrong. Trump is a puppet himself.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If it was this easy. Just be a Patriot speasy.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KrishnaTheGreat

I know that you're probably right but I hope that you're probably wrong.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
🤵

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I just gave everyone a star. they earned it. Good topic.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

You need to realize something...political parties in themselves this is all a distraction. You need to look at it on a deeper level. Vote for the candidate that actually is going to do and has a track record of doing things they say. Sorry, but Trump has been caught in a lot of lies. I don’t see why Americans hate the Russians so much when they don’t even do anything and they just mind their own business they don’t want anybody stealing their natural resources. They don’t play into those games. I mean tbh, America isn’t clean and Russia isn’t either. It’s like the world needs to stop acting like kids who someone stole their candy and actually start thinking about and doing the right thing. People are being killed for God’s sake in the Middle East because we need oil for cars...don’t you know salt water and Alkaline water can conduct electricity? Why not make a car that runs on that especially salt water because it would just turn to vapor and wouldn’t even harm the environment.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Greed and money is what makes the world go round and round people break the cycle stop letting history repeat itself.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
And a flag to the OP

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: KrishnaTheGreat

That's kinda my whole point in the OP

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrishnaTheGreat

You are wrong. Trump is a puppet himself.

"He is a man of use. A very colorful front-man."

- ?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
There will never be change with another political party. That's the last thing we need. What We need to do is go to D.C and remove every single person both D and R. And replace them with butchers bakers and candle stick makers, teachers and doctors, cooks and janitors. The people. Until then. Wish in one hand and do what will with other.
edit on 8-5-2019 by TheGhoul because: silly little typos

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Handled with the OP.....reopened.
edit on Thu May 9 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join