It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooters in Colorado School Were Transgender, Trump-Hating, Democrats Who Love Obama

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's only just the beginning, in my opinion.

I hope you are correct. If there are more such attacks by loony Leftist Democrats like this, more people will come to recognize them for the truly Godless, evil Fascists that they are. Maybe US Americans will start to wake up to the altogether murderous lot these people are.

I sense that the Ruler of this world is spinning up a rich harvest of lost souls by way of propagating and and fanning the flames of the negative, hateful elements of the Left. They will never be sated with enoough blood. Only the spilling of more blood will satisfy them, but then they will only want more.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

There are laws that stipulate qualifying conditions for owning firearms. Age, criminal history, etc. And there are laws that require safe storage of firearms and so on. There is no lack of legislation. But there is a lack of respect for human life and a bizarre sense of entitlement that is running rampant in this country. Anyone that gets denied anything is reason to fly off the handle and do whatever you feel like doing. "Life didn't give me my participation trophy today, wah wah wah."

For years the liberal mantra has been that the right are a bunch of violent haters. But in recent years we have seen undeniable proof that the left are capable of just as much hate and violence as the right. Moreso, we get people like smullet who blatantly try to feed the fire by faking a hate crime for personal gain. The left are not the accepting loving caring bunch of cumbaya singing butterflies they pretend to be. They are the most hateful racist bigoted intolerant people in this country.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

But there is a lack of respect for human life and a bizarre sense of entitlement that is running rampant in this country. Anyone that gets denied anything is reason to fly off the handle and do whatever you feel like doing. "Life didn't give me my participation trophy today, wah wah wah.

I agree with you on this and it's not just your country, it's spreading like an uncontrollable disease.

edit on 9-5-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yep, you are correct, but these two Stole the guns, as in got them under illicit means ( they broke the law )

So yes you are correct we should have better measures for keeping guns safe, like wrist straps for guns so you cannot drop them.

When automobiles are banned, then they can come for guns, because then it will be for "the good of the people" until that time, nope you aint getting my guns.

My theroy is that lack of physical punishment corralates with school shootings, but what do I know.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Anyone who is trying to assign blame for a mass shooting to an entire group for the actions of a particular person probably lacks critical thinking skills. People are far more complex than that. That being said, the odds do go up if a person belongs to a hate group, kind of like a birds of feather flock together kind of thing. To the best of my knowledge, I'm not aware that transgender Obama lovers are associated with mass shootings en masse.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I keep seeing references to a third person...an 18 yr. old woman (looks 40)...named 'Sol' (or something)...whom may (or may not) have been in on the original planning for the attack.

She was close with the other 18 yr. old shooter...but might have backed out of the attack a week or so earlier...(or committed suicide or something).

Does anyone have the full story on her?
edit on 9-5-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

The source is a right wing gutter rag that isn't posting any factual evidence - it's quite a normal thing to do in the real world to question if this constitutes proof of anything or if it's just feeding the bias of the stupid who aren't bothered about reality.

Is ABC in Denver acceptable?

Late Tuesday evening, the Douglas County Sheriff's Office identified the 18-year-old alleged shooter as Devon Erickson.

Multiple sources close to the investigation told Denver7 late Tuesday night that the second suspect, who is a minor, is a transgender male who was in the midst of transitioning from female to male.

The sources said that the motive of the alleged shooters went beyond bullying and involved revenge and anger towards others at the school and that at least one of the suspects was involved in legal and illegal drug use and had been in therapy.

Devon -

It does appear that these were no Right Wing kids, so at least that part of it is true, if that matters. It is true that if they were Right Wing kids, this would have received different coverage.

It should not matter in the first place. Clearly mental illness and possibly drugs have more to do with it.

It should not surprise anyone since kids involved in drugs or struggling with sexual identity and the bullying that comes along with that are often suicidal. In the end, this was likely a suicide by Cop attempt that did not go how they expected.

This was not even about politics, it was about bullying and revenge it appears.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
OP, don't mean to be a spoilsport, but any mainstream outlets mention that one of the shooters was "transgender"?

ABC News in Denver, see my above post.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
What these people are doing to the city I grew up in...
*SMH*

The more liberal Denver becomes the more of this crap keeps happening. This wasn't a thing when I was a kid.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

originally posted by: uncommitted

The source is a right wing gutter rag that isn't posting any factual evidence - it's quite a normal thing to do in the real world to question if this constitutes proof of anything or if it's just feeding the bias of the stupid who aren't bothered about reality.

Is ABC in Denver acceptable?

Late Tuesday evening, the Douglas County Sheriff's Office identified the 18-year-old alleged shooter as Devon Erickson.

Multiple sources close to the investigation told Denver7 late Tuesday night that the second suspect, who is a minor, is a transgender male who was in the midst of transitioning from female to male.

The sources said that the motive of the alleged shooters went beyond bullying and involved revenge and anger towards others at the school and that at least one of the suspects was involved in legal and illegal drug use and had been in therapy.

Devon -

It does appear that these were no Right Wing kids, so at least that part of it is true, if that matters. It is true that if they were Right Wing kids, this would have received different coverage.

It should not matter in the first place. Clearly mental illness and possibly drugs have more to do with it.

It should not surprise anyone since kids involved in drugs or struggling with sexual identity and the bullying that comes along with that are often suicidal. In the end, this was likely a suicide by Cop attempt that did not go how they expected.

This was not even about politics, it was about bullying and revenge it appears.

And that was my point. This started out as yet another thread about 'lefties' doing bad things rather than the fact that a people committed this for reasons (currently) unknown.

This place, or at least the politics boards (and I use that term lightly) seems to be losing all sense of both reality and perspective. If someone votes one way or another does not mean that such senseless acts were due to their political view - if it did, and I hate to say it - it would be slanted towards those of a more right wing disposition.

But of course, transgender must equal 'leftie', therefore they did this because they hate Trump - oh such blinding logic!!

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

More importantly it is from “godfatherpolitics.com” and starts with the phrase “what the media won’t tell you..”

Aka it is just obviously Bs..

If this were true foxnews would be running the story on a loop..

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I agree. Both sides are doing it all the time these days. The Left has been doing a lot of it, so it would be dishonest and a lie to give them a pass. I think that was the point being made, which is an honest one.

The only reason I posted in this thread is because it's being reported differently. I have zero doubt there is a political motive behind that.

I've had my fill of both sides to be honest. I've reached the point I question the critical thinking skills of anyone who aligns with either party.

This is a discussion board which is member driven and all we are seeing here is a window into what's going on in the country as a direct result of partisan politics and the reactions are exactly, precisely what the politicians want. Don't blame social media, blame the people behind the curtain, our glorious elected office holders. People should never fool themselves into thinking this is not all choreographed by the political parties, which no longer represent us, but instead work hard to divide us, to control us.

edit on 5/9/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
Why? If it were the reverse it would be like beating a dead horse. Nicholas Sandman just stood and smiled and showed respect and he was trashed. Turned out good for him cause he won his lawsuits to the tune of hundreds of millions.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

Did he really "Win his lawsuits" already? I dont think filing in winning...

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Cosmocow
Yes he won one. I heard it on the radio maybe Sirius XM Patriot radio. Many were filed. I think it was the CNN one.

edit on 9-5-2019 by Ansuzrune because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Cosmocow
I stand corrected. Predictions against Washington Post says he will most likely win. Ok you are correct.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Was she the one that was supposedly obsessed with Columbine?

She flew from Florida to Colorado a few weeks ago and they found her dead. Was she affiliated with these two?

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
There are more guns in the US than citizens. About 50% of all guns worldwide privately owned reside in the US.

Guns are not the issue.

The issue is parents, teachers and administrators turning a blind eye to those who have problems or may need help in school instead of just stating 'it is expression'. This is the same in almost every 'mass' shooting. I am not talking about passion crimes I mean where someone is shooting or killing multiple random people. There are always warning signs. Always....

A tragedy that did not need to happen. At all.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher777

Was she the one that was supposedly obsessed with Columbine?

She flew from Florida to Colorado a few weeks ago and they found her dead. Was she affiliated with these two?

Yes.

She was picked up at the airport by the 18 yr. old shooter.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I am thinking if that is true then this was supposed to happen the on Anniversary of Columbine. Maybe multiple locations and it went south. Was she killed by him? Try to back out? A lot of questions here...

What is odd is the FBI was investigating...and would have known about contacts. No one would have been watching the person who picked up the person who wanted to shoot up a school?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join