It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooters in Colorado School Were Transgender, Trump-Hating, Democrats Who Love Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

This place has turned into a sewer.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
These shooters share the same thing as everyone else who commits mass shootings, mass stabbings or runs down crowds of people.

Namely mental illness often times augmented by some sort of trigger ideology(politics or religion).

But, why focus on that when some people would rather fall into the trap of blaming guns or some other boogie man.

Taking guns away won't cure mental illness, neither will taking any of the means away they use to inflict damage on those they deem as "wronging" them.

Plus, it won't solve the root cause and save those that commit these acts themselves. Intelligent people want to treat the source of a problem, fools rattle on about the inconsequential details like what they used or what set them off.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclodEverything is easy Mc Cheezy in Mc Donald Mc Ronald clown world, Honk, honk, honk...
And no this not Anything against OUR President Donald. J. Trump

+2 more 
posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

What the hell we're at war, aren't we?

The left shoots up the right, the right shoots up the left, rarely do the bad guys die, just the folks in the middle, but that's always been the case with war.

We've been calling it a civil war for quite some time now.

Neither side is pure and innocent in this.

Just calling it as I see it. The only dark humor I find is the media playing some bull crap game about hiding the motives of the killers.

We're at war, Pumpkin.

We have been for quite some time.

+10 more 
posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Also, the only reason to highlight the ideologies and "groups" these people come from is to highlight the very blatant hypocrisy and social engineering that the media and those that push the narrative are engaged in.

Bleating out some canned nonsense about "merica, guns" just proves that you aren't intelligent enough to see the REAL problems(mental health) and see the REAL threat(Controlling the narrative).

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wow, I guess it IS true that all school shooters are male?

But seriously, how are they not in more trouble for this comment:

...and a younger student who police first thought was a boy but later found to be a girl, were taken into custody...

I thought there were strict rules on deadnaming and misgendering people nowadays?

Out of curiosity, were they possibly confused by the biology of said girl?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

No no no no no no no!

I guess "NOW" is the time to "become" all high-minded and moral and just be disgusted with the shooting and not pay attention to the ideologies that might have motivated the shooters.

(rolling eyes)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MisterSpock

No no no no no no no!

I guess "NOW" is the time to "become" all high-minded and moral and just be disgusted with the shooting and not pay attention to the ideologies that might have motivated the shooters.

(rolling eyes)

You misjudged my intentions.

So that means one of us has drank too much or one of us hasn't drank enough.

The world may never know......

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Would you damn well agree that all this BS is the result of closing shop on all the mental institutes, asylums, and basically locking up the harmful to society and such? I doubt you agree and would rather... well do I need to go on?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It NEVER matters the race color creed etc when its the OTHER side doing it. Convenient. God bless and keep the victims, the shooters can go to hell.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Glad the Trumptastics find humor in this.
Pathetic.

There is no Humor in this, it's just sad and stupid that people would become this moronic over politics. The liberal/progressives/sjws/blm/antifa/dems are setting themselves up for a new stereotype, I cal it

DIK or Dysfunction Idiot Killer

DIKs tend to have no comprehension of reality, are easily programmed and kill when triggered. It may get to the point one day when you have to hide that you're a DIK, because normal people won't want dysfunctional idiot killers around. Because DIKs disrupt, are prone to violence, verbal assault and outright killing, the government may eventually impose bouties to rid the nation of the disease, a vaccine may even be developed that sterilize or causes DIKs to self destruct helping to eliminate future breeding issues.

So, what is the better position to be in, a good guy person with a gun or DIK?

Cheers - Dave

edit on 5/8.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I do not think these shooters represent the average democrat anymore than other shooters represent republicans.

Both sides need to not use murderers to political benefit by attacking the other side.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
We can still call these shooters "Alt-Right"...Right?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shockerking
Would you damn well agree that all this BS is the result of closing shop on all the mental institutes, asylums, and basically locking up the harmful to society and such? I doubt you agree and would rather... well do I need to go on?

The problem goes way beyond just the "gun violence" politicians love to harp on about.

The homeless problem ravaging certain cities as well as the opium epidemic.

Also a large portion of gang violence could be attributed to a form of mental illness(poor mental development).

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Man, I didn’t even hear about this latest shooting.
Just reading it now.
Amazing that a couple of the students managed to subdue the shooters.
The one boy who tackled the 18 year old, is planning on joining the marines this summer.
That kid is a true hero in all sense of the word.

+2 more 
posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I do not think these shooters represent the average democrat anymore than other shooters represent republicans.

Both sides need to not use murderers to political benefit by attacking the other side.

Both sides aren't.

DO you see any MSM outlet reporting this?

Nope.

Now if the shooters were MAGA hat wearers, it'd be 24/7 and you know it.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
We can still call these shooters "Alt-Right"...Right?

Absolutely.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

This place has turned into a sewer.

That's putting it mildly.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

If someone wears a MAGA hat, all they have to do is stand there and smile at someone who will complain about it later on. Then it's racist and huge news.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If someone wears a MAGA hat, all they have to do is stand there and smile at someone who will complain about it later on. Then it's racist and huge news.

Of course!

Because pointing out the converse is sewery, or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join