It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooters in Colorado School Were Transgender, Trump-Hating, Democrats Who Love Obama

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Oh yeah people.

Pink hair sure screams Trump supporter.

Pride and joy for any parent...

edit on 10-5-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: havok
I doesn't matter the creed. Evil is evil.
Mentally deranged people can be from both sides.
But you probably won't hear that from the MSM.

I'm waiting to hear ANYTHING from the media!

Isn't that the thing though?

It's like this school shooting didn't take place!

oh it definitely took place. I found out about it from.....the media.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Dammit! Trans liberals...nothing to see here folks...

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
Guns and civilised society dont mix,

Correction...

Civilized society cannot exist without the Right to keep and bear arms.

Pew studies show that you are wrong.

When it comes to gun massacres, the US is an anomaly. There are more public mass shootings in America than in any other country in the world.

www.cnn.com...

That has ZERO to do with gun control, ZERO.... and all to do with the media, meaning news, TV, movies and music etc. They are all the cause of how our society thinks and react to situations. I hate to say such a cliche saying but, guns don't kill people, people kill people and if guns were controlled then people would find another way to kill others.

edit on 10-5-2019 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniformKilo
a reply to: Kurokage

This is a right wing website Kuro so common sense does not apply.

False. This website ebbs and flows depending on the party in control of the WH/Congress.

If you weren't so new, you'd have seen the transition from the Bush/Obama/Trump years.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: DBCowboy

This site has become too right wing lately-its getting old really quickly.

If it's not 'trump is awesome' it's 'mueller sneezed, give him the death penalty!'

Yes I know I'm being hyberolic.

I sit on the fence so I can watch you folk Duke it out and laugh.

By sitting on the fence you let others determine where the fence should be.

I don't trust fence sitters, makes it seem like their principles are malleable.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

That's fair.you can define it how you choose.

And I respect that.

I choose to define it as not letting my opinions and confirmation bias make up my mind for me..I would rather wait until all evidence is in and make an informed decision.

It's not as easy as you think..

Well, I guess that depends on the fence..

I'm happy I got to address this here rather than that other thread....

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The hair thing doesn't bother me so much, but did you see the car they hauled off? That was a piece of work.

Half the kids you see running around these days (including mine depending on the day and his mood) will be wearing color in their hair.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I agree,

I'm a fiscally conservative libertarian.I only say that because I don't think either party represents me.

So I think I can say objectively the bush bashing,
And the Obama bashing, was pretty intense on this site.while in the media both were portrayed in the best light possible.

What is different now , is all of the vitriol coming from the media at a sitting president.

Fencin' ain't easy,
~meathead

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Oh yeah people.

Pink hair sure screams Trump supporter.

Does it matter what this person supports? Do you honestly think Democrats or Republicans WANT this persons support? Or anyone like this person? Does it actually impact anything politically if a mentally unsound person does something crazy like shoot innocent children?

Like I said, I wish both sides would stop politicizing this crap. I'm no Trump supporter, but I've called out both sides for this sort of sad mentality. Neither side wants someone with ANY agenda to kill innocents, and less so, innocent kids. They are against all sides, left and right, and it doesn't matter what their supposed "side" is. Because it doesn't actually align with any side, other than their own twisted agenda.

"But this other side politicized it first, wah!"

It will never end until everyone just stops doing it.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

But not everyone will stop doing it.

Take the high road.

Go for it.

I already said I admire those that do.

Be above the fray.

But stay consistent.

Next month when a white MAGA hat wearing guy does something, are you going to still take the high road?

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Grambler
I do not think these shooters represent the average democrat anymore than other shooters represent republicans.

Both sides need to not use murderers to political benefit by attacking the other side.

I agree, but you know damn well if there's even a remote possibility that someone committing a crime like this can be tied to Trump or his base in any way, the MSM, the left, and the usual suspects here will jump on it without a second thought.

Recall the Christchurch massacre. Was perpetrated against Muslims, ergo, inspired by Trump/Pol/base etc. Read the manifesto, and you've no clue what the guy stood for, just that he wanted to cause chaos.

But until people find a treatment for their TDS, I say fight fire with fire. Its about the only thing they understand anymore, in my opinion.

I agree with this

My point is that I can only control what I do

And I will not be a hypocrite on this. I hate when all republicans or conservatives are smeared based on a nut, so I won’t do that to the left when a left nut does something

But yes, it is worth pointing out when people such as the media are hypocrites such as in this case
edit on 10-5-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Anybody with a lick of common sense knows exactly whats going to happen if and when it does happen. I honestly hope it all ceases, but I know it wont.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Xtrozero

The hair thing doesn't bother me so much, but did you see the car they hauled off? That was a piece of work.

Half the kids you see running around these days (including mine depending on the day and his mood) will be wearing color in their hair.

Think what gets me is the look on his face mixed with the hair... Just one strange dude when you add it all up.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I also noticed the MSMs failure of "truth seeking journalism" regarding the perps.

I also noted very little "assault weapon" hysteria.
Maybe they're starting to figure out that evil with a pencil and a sharp stick, is still evil?... Nah! That's not it.

This was only news worthy. Not NEWs WORTHY! Very little of it could/can be used to forward their agenda.
Notice how the libs quickly turned the tragedy into a soap box for their agenda? Then a bunch of grieving children walked out During their pontificating?

The real "deplorables" (Hillary), "dregs of society" (Biden at LBGQXYZ fund raiser) and MSM are starting to get real desperate. They're going to get ugly, like painting on your storefront "juden" ugly.

They're everything, they hate! And it is your fault for reminding them. They're void of logic and reason. They want civilization to come down to their level, to be "bipartisan" and "work together".

Samuel/Mark Twain has some good to quote, regarding them kind of folks.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

" Shooters in Colorado School Were Transgender, Trump-Hating, Democrats Who Love Obama "

........And were Reported to be on Doctors " Scripts " at the Time of the Shootings ..........Hmm..Sound Familiar ?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

""Guns and civilised society dont mix,""

"Correction...

Civilized society cannot exist without the Right to keep and bear arms."

Pew studies show that you are wrong.

Correction...

Pew studies are wrong...

And spare me the distorted stats used by CNN and other gun-fearing leftwingnuts.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Fence sitters are open-minded and observers and can jump off that fence at any moment, whereas those with bias and closed-minds are stuck in the mud.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Truth is truth and you can't change that. Pew Pew.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Truth is truth and you can't change that. Pew Pew.

Exactly. Glad you understand that the truth is, the Pew Pew stats are manipulated garbage.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join