It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi threatens to throw Treasury Secretary Mnuchin into the little jail in basement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This happened when they tried to jail Dorothy !!!!!

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: xuenchen

she makes the claim that Trump is forced by law to show his returns. That is a lie. She lied to the American people. That should be a crime. Impeach her. , naw, I'm kidding, just laugh at her. Like a clown.

I heard that, too. I wanted to yell out, "LIE! YOU LIE!". Unfortunately, the uninformed that look for any reason to diss on the prez will believe that lie and think that he is actually required by law to furnish his tax returns and is going against the law.

Even if you use the democrat approved "google", with the question "does the president have to show his taxes", the answer is no.

But the Google is a tool far beyond the reach of some mouth breathers on the left.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Lo, but I thought Trump was Hitler.
Can you imagine how evil and corrupt these Democrats were with Obama in the Whitehouse...!
We're only seeing their dictatorial and corrupt practices in the open because Trump has them beat.
The left, whether it be Hitler, Stalin, Mao - or there modern day wannabe's like Schumer and Pelosi - have always been tyrants.

Still - glad they opened this particular box. They can't complain if it comes back to them.
edit on 8/5/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Senators do not have the authority to do that. They have to get hold of the Department of justice to form charges to procecute. She is getting too big for her bitches. Held the r because it was pertinent to do so.

When our congress starts getting people arrested, that will mean we lose our freedom and control of our government, if you say something a congressman or woman does not like, they can have you thrown in Jail. That seems to be our future if we do not stop it, precedence will will be used to allow it anywhere it if we give an inch.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
"Ms .Pelosi Goes to Washington" has became the best comedy series on TV (and/or Internet)
The perfect example and front for the "flailin and failin" Democratic party
Don't get no better than that...
Watch and enjoy.

edit on 5/8/19 by Gothmog because: add quality

top topics

<< 1   >>

join