It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi threatens to throw Treasury Secretary Mnuchin into the little jail in basement

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Nancy is livid about Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin not "complying" with a "request" to release all of Donald Trump's tax returns !!

She heavily "suggests" that Mnuchin should be locked up in the little jail in the basement of Congress !!

The video included has her stammering and twitching all over the place as usual 🤣

Pelosi threatens to throw Mnuchin in ‘little jail in basement of Capitol’ over Trump tax returns

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi wants President Trump’s tax returns, and she’ll lock up anybody she has to in order to get them.

This morning, Pelosi warned Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin maybe thrown in “a little jail down in the basement of the Capitol” if she doesn’t get what she wants.

“Could you hold the Secretary of Treasury Steven Mnuchin in contempt? Some Democrats have even raised the prospect of arresting the Treasury Secretary if he does not comply with congressional demands,” The Washington Post’s Robert Costa asked Pelosi.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I thought they were leaked today? Am I mistaken?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

The leaked forms were from 1985 - 1994.
They are extremely old tax returns and not current.

+3 more 
posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Can somebody put these children in a special trailer outside already please? These public servants are acting like dictators FFS.

+11 more 
posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The only criminals that need to be locked in that "little jail down in the basement of the Capitol," are those Democrats who conspired to destroy Trump's presidential campaign, by fabricating a bogus story and weaponizing government agencies for partisan political goals.

+3 more 
posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Actually, the NYT recycled this Trump tax info story from 2016.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
DBL

edit on 8-5-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The Democratic party has gone bat # crazy. Their insanity is treasonous.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Got ya. Thanks for the info.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
C-span has a laugh track !?!

Who'd a thunk it ??

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
She's KuuKoo ...........

Frau Sprecher 😆

Pelosi claims Congress is a 'superior branch' of government, as clash with White House intensifies

“I think we’re a superior branch, quite frankly,” Pelosi said. “We have the power to make the law and the president enforces the law. So we have a big role. We’re closest to the people and we have a big role to play.”

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Exactly right. Democrats held that October 2016 New York Times Release as the October surprise which would crush candidate Trump!

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Exactly right. Democrats held that October 2016 New York Times Release as the October surprise which would crush candidate Trump!

How'd THAT work out for them?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I didn't know there was a "little" jail in the basement of the capitol bldg. (That's all I got from that interview. Nancy is still squirrelly and still sounds nuts. Maybe that little jail is where she squirrels all her little nuts away.)
edit on 8-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The Democrats will get absolutely nothing passed into law in the foreseeable future. Nancy Pelosi is two fry’s short of a happy meal.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sears might sue him for he and buddies did to the company. These government men don't get jail.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And these people want to be in charge. Frightening. They are rabid, literally rabid evil people.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The queen has a dungeon and will use it.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

she makes the claim that Trump is forced by law to show his returns. That is a lie. She lied to the American people. That should be a crime. Impeach her. , naw, I'm kidding, just laugh at her. Like a clown.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

she makes the claim that Trump is forced by law to show his returns. That is a lie. She lied to the American people. That should be a crime. Impeach her. , naw, I'm kidding, just laugh at her. Like a clown.

I heard that, too. I wanted to yell out, "LIE! YOU LIE!". Unfortunately, the uninformed that look for any reason to diss on the prez will believe that lie and think that he is actually required by law to furnish his tax returns and is going against the law.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join