It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awakening is coming

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Guess time for the world to declare a galactic space wall against aliens.

Have you been watching these movies?

edit on 9-5-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

No movies. My inspiration is the mind. To the rich and influential violence was always a mental health topic, not so much a social issue.
They locked up leaders of local uprisings into mental health facilities.
Do you know Delgado? Read the beginning and the last wo paragraphs of this article on wiki
A psychocivilised society. Nobody dares to adress any issues anymore. Or you get zapped. And drugs will help you cover up your flaws. Surpress symptoms.
Until one day something happens, the happy pills stop coming, usually sign for a serious crisis. And then you have half of the population freaking out on top of a disaster because they can't get their fix.

A wall will not help. These aliens attack the mind directly.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I'm hoping "it" makes a big entrance. The lights go out. There are all those things, big triangles illuminating the streets in the cities, little orbs hopping around, clouds weirdly lighting up and taking on different shapes, a spectacle of a flight show with UFOs and people acting very strange. Suddenly everybody is on a mission.
Is my zombie story too extreme? Probably, I hope so.
The scary part is it doesn't take that much. "You are special. You are chosen." It's clearly a trap. But people fall for it.
For most of the population if you add a free meal they are on board.

Some will get very excited. Some scared. But I think a fundamental basis for civil exchange is that you have to say "hi".

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join