It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awakening is coming

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This is confusing, sounds like zombie bioweapons with a mix of MK ultra. But who knows, maybe nano chip implant too.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Or, instead of being afraid just buy a t-shirt:

www.zazzle.com...

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Zombie, but you are still inside the dead walking body. I'm thinking spread through the wind. A bioweapon out of the mind control arsenal of an alien species.
A few always have a resistance. Some zombies break through and tell you how it is for them. Scream for help. And you walk alone deserted streets because the zombies flock together. They are building something. You saw that from a mountain near by,
But who will you tell? Is the president a zombie?
Where would the high ranking officials be?
Maybe they have a, or are working on a cure? You could help spread that.
You must keep an eye on your euphoria levels. That's how they detect you and catch you.
That's what the zombies do when they are in an operating while saving energy mode. Make bad jokes.
A stampede of zombies crashes a party and the cops show up. There are bodies all over the place. One cop said "This party is dead"
That's how absurd it all is. Then they giggle and you can hear the whisper for help.
While they follow you everywhere. They work in shifts. They're not hollywood zombies.

edit on 9-5-2019 by Peeple because: word

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Ironic the title of the new Star Wars movie : "The Rise Of Skywalker"
Comes out around Christmas, the BIRTH of The Christ...
And does The Christ walk on Water...? Just as a Skywalker would welk in the sky?
Possibly the "Mary Poppins" scene with Leia "flying" was a hint to people with "Force Powers" actually being that someone finally used the Force to move their own BODY instead of rocks?...
I bring this up because if an awakening is that which makes humans LESS limited in their ability to directly manipulate their surroundings, then what we should expect, are humans to begin to experience powers illustrated in these movies and others.
And the global societal impact of that phenomenon is a whole can of worms.
Look at modern media...you're being BLASTED with the topics of superpowers, aliens, zombies, asteroids, and war.
Connect the goddamn dots...

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

No. First the opposite will happen, people feel they are not having any power over what is happening to them. This other intelligence completely takes over the narrative people tell eachother. And it's the biggest thing ever.
First we have to make it an established fact this other intelligence is there.
We will have to ask what it's doing there. Why it is interested in us. And what can it really do.
It guides you a certain way. Makes you interested in certain topics. It seems to have total control over the timing of the communication around you. Every form of it, books, movies, music, everything fits. If you allow it to tell you its story it will.
And it will be exciting and an adventure and help you get new perspectives on things.
But you will be asked to leave everything behind. That's when the zombification kicks in, you are waiting. For Lady Luck to appear a happy coincidence with a bed and a shower and some food.

I believe it is a test. And we should ask at least what's the topic. The big surprise is maybe Jedi stuff. Why not. You can win something. Maybe you'll even survive.
Building for the alien a thing and part time gangstalker. At what point will the not infected start shooting?

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Not following you.
I'm talking a literal actual change.
I'm getting the feeling you're taking more metaphorical.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Do you feel that you have power over what is happening now?
You cannot know what will happen next.....life is in freefall.
edit on 9-5-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Maybe I am trying to make it happen. I want everybody to see it the way I see it. At some point it will have to reveal its existence. Keep an open mind on what it could be, focus on what is. There is a group "investigating" me, or at least was.
I would love to ask them wtf is going on?
Because you will see there are lots of aliens. Between the zombies. And different indefications of this unknown non human personality that emerges.
That's the revelation. It's back. Look at what coincidences tell you and just tell me god isn't just as likely as coincidence. Why does the debate not include both is possible some is coincidence others is guided?
Yes I pick and choose what I consider might be t the right idea. But not from a crystal ball. I don't want to get into current events because I got surprised very often.
So no I don't predict the future.
I hope to get surprised but if we acknowledge the other intelligence that will have impact.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

You cannot make anything happen..... you can only be aware of what is happening.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I have an animal inside me when he takes over, anything can happen.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I know I'll spend my last breath trying to figure out what it is. "It's just happening" doesn't explain a thing.
Something is there and has quite the personality. Maybe it's even more than one type of being. But the intelligence communicating with me, is always looking for alternative options. Peaceful ways. Imagine there is a force making coincidences happen. If we would all float more.
What I'm really doing is begging to be put two work. I think we can figure this out.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

glare?

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I live in a city
Almost without fail when two of us gets to a door that needs opening, one will hold it for the other. And smile while doing it.
If I pass someone while walking down the street most often we nod to each other.
What peeple said is not happening.
Its paranoia. Or a wild imagination. One of those anyway....

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
too many peeps that have not yet been dosed with their Lithium meds are running around unsupervised is the 'Awakening' I see taking place here & now

more Looney Tunes to follow

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I am truly glad to hear your experience has been positive.

Not so mine. A friend of mine, stopped at a red light when a car full of "Banditos" gang bangers pulled along side with bad music blaring. He made the mistake the rest of us have learned not to make, he looked in their direction to see where the racket was coming from. That is considered an insult and he and his car was riddled with bullets. He died at the scene. The cops responded, as usual, about 30 minutes later.

Dont blame the cops really; they are out manned and out gunned.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
You do know that zombies aren't real right?

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Were you in the car?

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

No, the incident was reported to me by a mutual friend who was waiting at a car wash just across the street from where it happened. When he heard the music, he hoped our buddy would just keep looking ahead. He didnt. We went to his funeral.

Another friend, in a swanky part of the same city, was gunned down at another car detailing shop. A nutter with an AK stopped and got out of his truck and apparently, randomly, decided to ligt up the Car Detailing store. 3 dead, 1 being the shooter who was killed by the cops.

Needless to say, when I have to visit that city, I avoid the car wash, among other outlets.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

That's really sad. What city are you talking about? I will make sure I never go there.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Houston

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join