It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Time to Rewrite HIstory ? Is it Time to Write the Future of Man ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The past it is done - The games have been played - And the outcomes are a matter of record.

And tomorrow - Where and what is tomorrow?

Do thousands of years of Human history have meaning - Any meaning at all?

Has the species Man learned from his own history? - Can he correct the errors of the past ?

Can he show a new generation of biological beings that their existence has meaning - A meaning that covers all
- All that exists - And all that ever will exist ?

How expansive is your mind Human - Can you see yourself in a Universe whose dimensions challenge infinity ?

Tell us Human, are you ready to assimilate and dismiss the historical errors that have driven you to date
- Are you ready tor the Future

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

I believe a huge problem with history starts when you take it out of context. How much has changed?
It seems to repeat itself because people are trying to figure out how it should run. Society and life and stuff.
To just make peace with it, won't solve the problem.
History of us trying to figure out how we want to live.
It's just just sad we started politically make inventions 100 years ago.
But research on history is under way. Just to what extent does it really matter?
How often should we update? Aren't contemporary events more important to figure out what's going on? To predict the future?
I agree there should be a positive vision for the future. But just saying "assimilate and dismiss" doesn't suddenly make facts appear that support your claim.
Or gives someone an idea. Do you have one?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
Be Best.

Or, Just Say No.

I forget which but I'm sure it's that simple.

edit on 5/8/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I read or listen to the bible and it teaches of our past faults and failures and still it teaches we don’t learn and those things done many thousands of years ago will be repeated .

Altruism, it’s a funny word but it’s not a real word

Outside of all the gnostic psychobabble, what are you offering?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
- Are you ready tor the Future

Am ready. The future.
Am ready. The future.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

The past it is done - The games have been played - And the outcomes are a matter of record. 

The past of what? Who's games? What records?

And tomorrow - Where and what is tomorrow?

Tomorrow is a word to describe the next rotation of the earth, we've invented cycles to record this and predict things, for instance where the moon will be. It's relative to the location on Earth you are.

Do thousands of years of Human history have meaning - Any meaning at all? 

Yes and no, I'd say it depends who you ask. However history affects us all, my ancestors are gone yet their biological legacy lives within me and many many others. I speak English, a language that's evolved over time and finds it's roots in other languages, some of which are dead and forgotten. History has meaning, even if someone fails to perceive it.

Has the species Man learned from his own history? - Can he correct the errors of the past ? 

We've learned somewhat, to our knowledge we cannot change the past so we cannot "correct" history... Though some might manipulate the records we've made for historical occurrences.

Can he show a new generation of biological beings that their existence has meaning - A meaning that covers all 
- All that exists - And all that ever will exist ? 

Thou asks too much.
I can give you meaning relative to me, some of it will be relevant to others but to have a meaning that covers all? Improbable since there's much I don't understand or humans do as a species. We're not all seeing and infinite. We often fail to communicate effectively with people who share the same language.

How expansive is your mind Human - Can you see yourself in a Universe whose dimensions challenge infinity ? 

Can you see yourself in my garden holding a teapot in your left hand whilst standing on one leg as you juggle two apples with your right hand?

What colour are the apples?
What plant do you stand by?

Point being it's hard to see yourself within something you have no context of, we're not masters of the dimensions we understand. We still haven't seen all of what we can perceive so would it not be prudent to speak of things we know nothing about?

Tell us Human, are you ready to assimilate and dismiss the historical errors that have driven you to date 

Define what you mean by assimilation, humans tend to favour individuality, sovereignty and freedom. We're still busy fighting each other over these very human concepts. It seems to me that you lack information within your communication as their is literally no context within your comments such as "dismiss the historical errors that have driven you" or "can he (man) correct the errors of the past" yet I'm here willing to engage what's seemingly a poor effort at communication.

Are you ready tor the Future 

I have no choice, I started writing this in the past and it'll show on my screen in the future which will inevitably be in the past. Time is a funny old concept.

Thanks it's been fun, I murdered some time that I'll never get back

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
So many questions ...

Do we have time ... ?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

you need to address your thread question to AOC...She Knows more than most anyone else -->

the global, civilized world is Twelve Years from collapse/destruction/internalized disintegration
IF the New Green Deal is not initiated by Tomorrow

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I reckon the sun will still rise on a barren lifeless landscape, I don't need a prophet to tell me we're wrecking this planet.

Politicians can interpret the data how they see fit, I'm just not sure why people become obsessed on their opinions and interpretations... They're often not scientists. They play to crowds. Y'all lap it up like a cat does milk.

P.S.

Cat's don't need milk, it can actually be bad for them.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

So what Alien are you? You sure seem to be questioning humans a lot but they don’t understand anything you’re really asking brother.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

As a German i'm pretty proud of the way we handle our past. Maybe 10% of the german citizens still struggling with 'Jews' and 'Others', 'Artists', 'Aliens', 'Gay people' and so on, but, you know, we need idiots to reflect and to do better. The past is part of everyones idendity.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Until we can accept our past we aren’t ready for the future.

new topics

top topics

join