It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller and Rosenstein Conspired to Target Trump for Obstructing Justice...From Day 1.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Wait wait wait.... where are those hundreds saying otherwise? Because they are being suspiciously silent friend.

Not hundreds, 10s of thousands did not sign that letter. Their silence on the subject is indeed deafening.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Sillyolme

Now we need to impeach Trump because every prosecutor that agrees with him haven't stepped up to show his support?

I think you're confusing your reality with the Bananas Republic.

If they won't sign something against Trump then the default position is they do not agree with the letter.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
nvm

read that wrong

apologies
edit on pm55201919America/Chicago08p08pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
How far out in ludicrous land will the Dims go?

We have a party line vote to hold the Attorney General
of The United States in contempt for refusing to break
laws concerning an investigation that proved Donald Trump
did not collude with Russia?

No, what this is really about is the Dim wits are afraid
of Barr and know he is going to get to the bottom of
the "Insurance Policy". They are worried about indictments,
covering their own a**s, worried that Donald Trump
is going to be vindicated even further once the IG
report is out and the DOJ weighs in on it.

This is a desperate "look over there" attempt.
Time is short for these criminals, they have no
where to hide and no where to go.

edit on 8-5-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
If they're going to try and accuse Trump of obstructing justice because his shadow faced the wrong direction..

.. then i thoroughly look forward to the day they investigate Hillary Clinton, Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin and Debbie Shultz for obstruction of justice over their efforts to destroy IT equipment and phones that had been subpoenaed by Congress

.. .. while we are at it lets look at the FBI obstructing justice for destroying text messages and phones related to Peter Strzok.

.. While we are at it, lets also investigate Platte River Networks for obstructing justice and Stone Tear for deleting online evidence proving they all lied about their efforts to change meta data and headers in emails.

.. While we are at it, lets also investigate.....

I wonder if Trump deleted emails would the left consider that obstruction?

Why some silly people wouldn't if he is a D. Case closed.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

UPDATE: Obstructing Justice witch-hunt was implemented BEFORE Mueller was appointed Special Counsel.

Prosecutor from Mueller's Team Says..

"Before the appointment of the Special Counsel on May 17th, the FBI had opened an investigation into obstruction of justice," Michael Dreeben, a counsel for the special counsel’s office, said.

"That investigation entailed matters that were covered in the Comey memoranda, which explored and recorded Mr. Comey’s recollections of meetings, including one-on-one meetings with the President of the United States.

In those meetings, events occurred that led the FBI to conclude that an investigation was appropriate under its authority to consider matters such as obstruction of justice."
More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

So people like Silly who claimed this would be terrible and had to be fake news will shortly say so what.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

So the Democrat/left-wing puppets known as Mueller and Rod Rosenstein LIED to the POTUS and used entrapment to try to depose the dully elected POTUS... Why are these two aholes not in prison?... Why is Mueller not in prison for threatening eyewitnesses and destroying people's lives with LIES?...

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

It is a conspiracy site. Youre in the right place at least

But conspiracies should make sense... Your claim of "obstruction" is laughable... The POTUS has the RIGHT to fire and hire whomever he/she wants... Obama did it, where were you complaining that Obama was "obstructing justice" when he implanted left-wing morons in all government agencies and fired everyone who would not side with Obama's anti-american laws?

edit on 9-5-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So you dont recall any dubious actions by the campaign being under investigation before comey was fired? Really?

How about you "enlighten us" by pointing what "dubious actions" you are talking about instead of assuming we can read your mind?...

BTW, the whole "Mueller team investigation" was about "Russia collusion" which Mueller's team themselves had to admit there is no evidence for this. Which means the investigation should have NEVER even started since it was based off lies that were not corroborated, yet Comey/McCabe LIED to the FISA court and signed the Steele dossier as being "verified" when they never did verify it...

You want "foreign agents trying to affect our elections"? (btw, I see you are from Australia...who is trying to affect the elections of another country?...) Steele himself is a foreign agent who admitted he wanted not only to affect the U.S. elections but would do everything to depose the POTUS...

edit on 9-5-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Mueller to make a public statement today at ETA 11:00 AM eastern.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Robert Mueller is to make a public statement today on his investigation into Russian interference in Donald Trump's 2016 election, the Department of Justice has announced.

Silly take note of who has announced this. I don't think you, the dems, nor media will be happy with Mueller's statement. Going to watch this one live so I can be entertained by all the back flips and spins later.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I made no prediction about what he is going to say.

I simply announced that he is going to make a statement.

As a matter of fact I pointed out the same thing you did to my husband when he came into my office and told me.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I should note for you that you have no idea what he is going to say either.

In all likelihood he is going to announce he is leaving the department.....

Appearing before congress soon after. When he is no longer an employee of the DOJ.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

I made no prediction about what he is going to say.

I simply announced that he is going to make a statement.

As a matter of fact I pointed out the same thing you did to my husband when he came into my office and told me.
bold emphasis mine.

Haha! Of course you have made predictions all over ATS of what Mueller may say ever since the letter to Barr became public knowledge. Predictions I have disagreed with. You know this and apparently, know in your gut, your predictions will not come to fruitition so already trying to back pedal per bolded ref above.

Edit add: to above post: Yes, and all the news media have been advised by the DOJ it is a statement in regards to Trump/Russia investigation. So stop playing silly. You do know what this statement is about.
edit on 5 29 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

He's confirming no collusion and no obstruction 😎

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

He's confirming no collusion and no obstruction 😎

that would lead to a large amounts of redazz today
perhaps just ripping the band aid off would help some heal?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Unsealed court documents show that Bob Mueller was gathering information in order to build an Obstruction of Justice case against President Trump.

well how was he to do that when he supposedly now approached the entire investigation under the presumption that he could not charge trump?

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Satan's minion Andrew Weisman was on Bob Mueller's "Get Trump" Special Counsel team. He couldn't convince Mueller to make up criminal acts to indict Trump on, so now he's attempting to manipulate Special Counsel Jack Smith (and the DOJ) to compensate for his failure, during their current/present "Get Trump" campaign.

theconservativetreehouse.com... ndum-for-lisa-monaco-to-use/

Weisman is a prime example of how Satan's minions act.

He will be punished appropriately.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join