It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s up with all the gay/bi Military super soldiers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I have a friend in counter intelligence that works closely with DOD/DOJ task forces. She says that you’d be surprised about how many of those Spec Op boys are gay or Bi, she said not all but a lot of them are. I met a gunny in my last year in the Corps, huge monster of a man. Anyway he got caught fiddling around with two male Jr Marines in theater. He was highly respected in the MOS and liked by many, it was a huge shock that got kept pretty quiet. They ended up sending him out to the west coast until the whole thing was resolved. He was definitely not someone you would belittle for his tastes as he’d probably rip your arms off and beat you with them. They say Marines have proportionally the highest percentage of gay troops. Kinda of makes sense though if men are what you’re into. You’ll constantly be surrounded by young men most of which are hard bodies or at least in pretty good shape.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

This happened to the Marines because they hung out with the Navy boys too much No Doubt

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

For sure, I’m not sure that explains away the “trend”, because but you only have to look at Scorpio, Hannibal and countless others to know that I’d a definitely happens a lot

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

For sure, I’m not sure that explains away the “trend”, because but you only have to look at Scorpio, Hannibal and countless others to know that I’d a definitely happens a lot

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Um. . . why?

I mean, who cares who sleeps with who. It's kind of like asking how much money you have.

It falls in the realm of "None of your business".

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Assuming there was a real achillies he would have just been a ridiculously good fighter.. ole what’s his face Was the thinker..

Not sure there is an overall point , just an observation..

What makes it interesting is 2 fold..

One, that presently we view homosexuality as feminine, which is the opposite of what we think of when we think of EITHER great soldiers or commanders..

Two that it appears the percentage of great military leaders out paces the normal populations rate..

The why when and how are unknown

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This is a silly OP. We all know that all great men throughout all of history were gay or transgender. Well except Mohammed.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Guyfriday

One, that presently we view homosexuality as feminine, which is the opposite of what we think of when we think of EITHER great soldiers or commanders..

Not really. You should go get a copy of the 1948 book : "The city and the Pillar", then go watch the original "Ben-Hur". I think you might be weirdly surprised how many quietly viewed homosexuals back in the day. Also something that I learned about was that even as resent as the 1950's many people that were gay were accepted as being bi-sexual by their contemporaries as long as they reflected the social norms of the day. Basically, the "in-house" reaction was that if you looked like a normal person, then nobody cared about your bedroom choices.

The idea of weakling gay-boys and overly masculine "tom-boyish" girls was relegated to the more flamboyant people. Not that far off from the whole "Trans-movement" that cry about not being treated like a social norm while doing everything possible to separate themselves from Social norms.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join