It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Steele's Stunning pre-FISA Confession

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: The GUT

a reply to: Lumenari

I hope you both are right. Because it will effect everyone in the country if these bastards walk scot free.

Someone has to go down. You dont just spy on the opposition party's presidential candidate and get away with it. I think TPTB know this. someone will be the fall guy or gal, just a matter of who.

you can tell by the leaked story to the Times pretty much admitting there were multiple spy's in the Trump camp, that they know what is coming. The only reason for doing this, is they know the IG is coming out with it at some point, and they are trying to get out in front of the story to justify it. If it doesnt work, and hopefully it doesnt, someone will need to be the fall guy.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Allaroundyou

How does one just "move on" from obvious open government corruption?

I will grant you that the bad players will get away with it.

I will even state further that it'll get worse.

But how can anyone just "move on"?

Gubment corruption has been a thing since way before you or I have been around and has no plans on slowing down. Look past that and to the future that is sure to suck.

Just kinda the way it is man. I accepted it and as you seem to have also.

No.

I'll never accept it.

I'll acknowledge that it does exist, but I will never accept it.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You will fail on your crusade to divert away from what's coming 😎

Not trying to divert away from anything. But what is done is done and idk about you but zero action has been taken against those at fault. Which tells me that nothing will happen. So now let’s move on and stop bickering so much.

I guess you missed the investigation into Clinton in Utah with 460 lawyers. [High five to 460 Military Intelligence Branch!!!].

You may have missed Horowitz.

You may have missed why Barr was put into place.

You may have also missed when the news said that when Mueller went to the White House for his FBI Director interview he wasn't qualified for the position.. he had already done his ten years at the position.

You may have missed that he spent 47 minutes in a room there... 30 minutes of which he was left alone to think about... something.

You may have missed where Rosenstien said when tendering his resignation that "Trump had a sense of humor".

You may have missed the Flood letter, Trump telling his lawyer to not go before committee, Barr being held in contempt tomorrow for following the law, the IRS telling the Democrats to pound sand on the matter of Trump's tax returns, the increasing amount of lawsuits by Trump to not dig into his personal life anymore.

The Mueller report is over.

So there is no longer any reason to play nice.

So you may have missed that this script was written over 2 years ago....

edit on 7-5-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

a reply to: xuenchen

What an asinine post.

This is beyond partisanship. This is evidence of a deep conspiracy to engage in a coup that implicates Obama, the Obama DOJ, The FBI, the CIA, and many other players.

Trying to downplay this is very telling.

Its starting to sound like collusion and Treason now

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Yes I may and actually did miss all that but my point still stands damnit.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

No,
Your point is stupid, and you should feel stupid.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

No,

You wasted my second to last shot of a really good tequila when I blew it out of my nose reading this.

It was so worth it.

ETA.. this stuff just doesn't clean up and now my desk is going to smell funny tomorrow.

Dammit.
edit on 7-5-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Steele - (Thinking while taking a Shower ) , " Geez , gotta Think of Something to Tell these Guyz, some Serious Money involved here " .
" I Know , Tell them what they Want to Hear , and Pretend I am willing to give them the " Knock List " , then catch a Plane to the Amazon Rain Forrest and lay low . Well , even if I Eventually get Caught , Thank God I Removed my Fake Tooth Cyanide Capsule ! God Save the Queen and My Ahass Too ! "
edit on 7-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Sorry

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

No,

At least I admit faults on my behalf. Not saying that should every do the same if they do not But I can admittedly do so.
With that being said my point still stands. And also Lumenari I hope that mark stays

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Just spilled milk now man. Time to move on unless you like doing this kind of thing. Seems to me you do.
I dare you to make a thread that can show the pros of all parties working together for the common good! I bet you can’t

What exactly is spilled milk?
Cant move on until you know exactly what.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You will fail on your crusade to divert away from what's coming 😎

Not trying to divert away from anything. But what is done is done and idk about you but zero action has been taken against those at fault. Which tells me that nothing will happen. So now let’s move on and stop bickering so much.

Translation:
My side is implicated in wrongdoing.... so let’s just forget about all of this.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Just spilled milk now man. Time to move on unless you like doing this kind of thing. Seems to me you do.
I dare you to make a thread that can show the pros of all parties working together for the common good! I bet you can’t

My old side the Dems are being whiny little punks is about things that have been proven incorrect. I myself can accept that and move on. I don’t speak for the rest but I can see at what has happened and Make a determination based on my knowledge.
Things happened and let’s move on. The Dems failed and that is that. No point in making a big deal of it as it has happened many times before on both ends.

ETA: I have since changed affiliation but to what party is really........well very obvious if you have read past posts.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

I'm guessing that's what the hot topic in the backrooms is right now. Who's getting sold out and who has enough influence and power to make sure that person isn't them.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Might want to change your signature.
Tulsi is still a Democrat.
Switched sides?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

No we don't accept it and move on until some heads roll, and I don't just mean a show firing that ends up in a new position quietly taken up at a new post somewhere else in the bureaucracy with all benefits intact.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

My old side the Dems are being whiny little punks is about things that have been proven incorrect. I myself can accept that and move on. I don’t speak for the rest but I can see at what has happened and Make a determination based on my knowledge.
Things happened and let’s move on. The Dems failed and that is that. No point in making a big deal of it as it has happened many times before on both ends.

ETA: I have since changed affiliation but to what party is really........well very obvious if you have read past posts.

So tell me exactly when an administration used the law enforcement and intelligence community against their political opponents, first to rig an election then when that didn't work to unseat a duly elected president?

That hasn't happened on both sides many times.

Until all of that is acknowledged and dealt with there is no moving on.

We need to ensure that can never happen again before cleaning up "the spilt milk" and " moving on".

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Might want to change your signature.
Tulsi is still a Democrat.
Switched sides?

Just because I switched sides does nothing not mean I can’t or won’t support someone on the Dem ticket.
Just shows that I support what I support. No more no less......bruh

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

So tell me exactly when an administration used the law enforcement and intelligence community against their political opponents, first to rig an election then when that didn't work to unseat a duly elected president?

That hasn't happened on both sides many times.

Until all of that is acknowledged and dealt with there is no moving on.

We need to ensure that can never happen again before cleaning up "the spilt milk" and " moving on".

Is that a baiting question or just a dunb one? Seems to be both if ya ask me.
I refuse to answer as I am sure that I would hope you can name 3.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Fair enough
Hate to be dunb
All those sources you sited....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join