It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Steele's Stunning pre-FISA Confession

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
As more verified information comes out about the Obama/Clinton SpyGate scandal, now we have some notes taken by an assistant Secretary of State about the infamous "Dossier" British agent (and FBI informant) Christopher Steele.

Seems some inside people were afraid to release this bombshell !!

Looks like Steele was neck deep in the scandal and was desperate as the notes from ASOS Kathleen Kavalec indicate.

Apparently Steele was on a "dead line" (no pun intended) to get the Dossier into the hands of the Clinton Campaign as election day 2016 got closer and closer.

Kavalec's notes indicate the FISA Warrant was finally obtained a few days AFTER the interview with Steel !!!😆

Also looks like this particular document wasn't provided to Congress either !!!! 😆

The timing was everything as they say 😎

Steele's stunning pre-FISA confession: Informant needed to air Trump dirt before election

If ever there were an admission that taints the FBI’s secret warrant to surveil Donald Trump’s campaign, it sat buried for more than 2 1/2 years in the files of a high-ranking State Department official.

Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec’s written account of her Oct. 11, 2016, meeting with FBI informant Christopher Steele shows the Hillary Clinton campaign-funded British intelligence operative admitted that his research was political and facing an Election Day deadline.

And that confession occurred 10 days before the FBI used Steele’s now-discredited dossier to justify securing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to surveil former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page and the campaign’s ties to Russia.

KavelecSteeleMemoToFile10-11-16

"Come up to the Kool taste,
taste extra Koolness every time you smoke !!"

+6 more 
posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The state dept--yet another compromised mark for Russia's fall-spy of disinformation and chaos operations.

So much bigger and nastier than Watergate. The greatest constitutional crisis in our history if this isn't punished. For once, however, I do believe heads is gonna roll.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just spilled milk now man. Time to move on unless you like doing this kind of thing. Seems to me you do.
I dare you to make a thread that can show the pros of all parties working together for the common good! I bet you can’t

+16 more 
posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Another piece of the puzzle slides into place.

I hate to be optimistic about this, but I am beginning to think that this summer/fall is going to be the biggest political loss for the Democrats since we took their slaves.

+5 more 
posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

These people are a stain on the history of the usa.
obama clinton comey yates mccabe ohr rice lynch
May they get justice

+1 more 
posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You will fail on your crusade to divert away from what's coming 😎

+10 more 
posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

How does one just "move on" from obvious open government corruption?

I will grant you that the bad players will get away with it.

I will even state further that it'll get worse.

But how can anyone just "move on"?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I hate to be optimistic about this, but I am beginning to think that this summer/fall is going to be the biggest political loss for the Democrats since we took their slaves.

As much as I'd like to see the whole damned town burned to the ground, I don't think anything will happen.

I don't like it.
I don't accept it.

But really.

The bad guys do win an awful lot of the time.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Just spilled milk now man. Time to move on unless you like doing this kind of thing. Seems to me you do.
I dare you to make a thread that can show the pros of all parties working together for the common good! I bet you can’t

It isn't spilled milk at all.

An accusation was made, proven false and now we have to see why the accusation was made in the first place.

You know, if some people were actually attempting to change the course of an election.

That's a horrible thing, if true.

Let's expose everyone on everything they did and let the citizens know what happened.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Just spilled milk now man. Time to move on

Yeah, man, why not remind the Democrats of that. They can't seem to move on from their "Collusion Delusion," even after the Mueller report found no such evidence.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Lumenari

As much as I'd like to see the whole damned town burned to the ground, I don't think anything will happen.

I don't like it.
I don't accept it.

But really.

The bad guys do win an awful lot of the time.

I gave it about a .001% chance that bad people would see any kind of justice 2 years ago.

Now I'm... 60/40.

Not because of the news or anything or some odd Reddit backchannel (I don't even know what that is but I've heard about it.)

I am going on a gut instinct that a billionaire playboy entertainer who beat all the damn odds in the first place to get to where he is will get it done just because of his ego.

He's going to make a Season Finale this year.

Then work on his Season Opener... which is 2020.

We'll see.

Just between you and me, Huber of all people has some things.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I know it's impossible to believe. And it might just start a civil war. But Barr's a badass and Horowitz is ungloved. It won't make it all the way to the top I'll grant...but Comey's & Brennans & Strzoks et al oh my!

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
with each passing day, the importance of Trump winning is magnified. Can you imagine if these corrupt SOB's had another 4 years to dig themselves in? who knows what else they would have done.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Just spilled milk now man. Time to move on

Yeah, man, why not remind the Democrats of that. They can't seem to move on from their "Collusion Delusion," even after the Mueller report found no such evidence.

they did move on for the most part.....they moved on to a bullsnip obstruction case

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

a reply to: Lumenari

I hope you both are right. Because it will effect everyone in the country if these bastards walk scot free.

+2 more 
posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

What an asinine post.

This is beyond partisanship. This is evidence of a deep conspiracy to engage in a coup that implicates Obama, the Obama DOJ, The FBI, the CIA, and many other players.

Trying to downplay this is very telling.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

a reply to: Lumenari

I hope you both are right. Because it will effect everyone in the country if these bastards walk scot free.

I think you are entirely correct.

If they walk we're not really a country anymore.

I think the next 6 months are going to put a bigass smile on your face.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You will fail on your crusade to divert away from what's coming 😎

Not trying to divert away from anything. But what is done is done and idk about you but zero action has been taken against those at fault. Which tells me that nothing will happen. So now let’s move on and stop bickering so much.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

How does one just "move on" from obvious open government corruption?

I will grant you that the bad players will get away with it.

I will even state further that it'll get worse.

But how can anyone just "move on"?

Gubment corruption has been a thing since way before you or I have been around and has no plans on slowing down. Look past that and to the future that is sure to suck.

Just kinda the way it is man. I accepted it and as you seem to have also.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

What an asinine post.

This is beyond partisanship. This is evidence of a deep conspiracy to engage in a coup that implicates Obama, the Obama DOJ, The FBI, the CIA, and many other players.

Trying to downplay this is very telling.

It’s not an asinine point it is a realistic point. And no it is not partisan to think that.
Sorry but not that I have a real world view on things as you seem to be blinded by talking heads and the msm.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join