It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with iPad iOS 12.2 - Can no longer login to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hello all, looking for a bit of help.

Been a member here since 2015 and since then have logged in and posted almost exclusively on my iPad. It's just easier, lighter, more mobile than my 17" gaming laptop.

Seems like since last iOS update (month or so ago) I have been unable to login to ATS. I cannot for the life of me figure out which setting(s) the last iOS upgrade changed. I can type in user name/password, but when I click login nothing happens. Can't even make the site work without logging in.

Have any of you had similar issues and figured out how to fix them? I am really not a fan of this ridiculously heavy laptop sitting on my lap to type this!

Thanks for any insight.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I’ve not had that issue on any of my iOS devices but have you tried using chrome or Firefox?

a reply to: Lab4Us

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

What web browser are you getting the error on? Safari? Chrome?
Did you try another browser?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Yes, I had a similar issue for close to 3 weeks, back on IOS 9. Something.
I also only use my iPad for ATS.
And had the same issue, login, P.W, click...nothing.
I posted about it on here from my laptop hoping for an answer, but It seemed like I was the only one experiencing it.

I think I cleared all cookies, cleared browser history and hard reset the iPad a half dozen times.
Then one day it worked.

If that doesn’t work for you, do some basic checks like
Make sure your entering your ATS id, not your email address, verify your pw on your laptop and try again.
edit on 7-5-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Thanks for all the suggestions. Unfortunately nothing worked. Was trying both Safari and Firefox, both which used to work.

Went ahead and downloaded the Brave browser based on other posts I read here and I am now typing this on my iPad again!

...must be the computer gremlins...

new topics

top topics

join