It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi: “We Cannot Accept A 2nd Term For Donald Trump”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I think I can sum up capitalism freedom, etc. goes back to a story, my grandpa, taught me when I was a kid, I was not picked on a team in school for something, I was not good enough at the time.. He says “Squirt life is not fair”. So I practice and get better. The next time they recruit for the team I was better and got the spot on the team.. what is the lesson?

Sadly, society now would get sued for not being good enough.. yet we are fighting back.. a society of losers will never evolve...

They will become extinct.. That’s a fact..

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

If we were both in a society where it was just you and me. Who gives the right for me and you to live free, to not be murdered or to give a job etc?

Think how a respectable relationships works.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

If we were both in a society where it was just you and me. Who gives the right for me and you to live free, to not be murdered or to give a job etc?

To "live free" is not the same as the "right to not be murdered or to give a job". I'm genuinely confused at your thought process here and what you're getting to in general.

And just to add, nobody "gives" rights (at least according to the bill of rights). They are inalienable. This means governments can't abolish them. Good document, that constitution. Eh?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

If I owned a gun. And said you cant own a gun because I'm the boss, and I'll shoot you becuae you want one or own one. Your rights are now nothing. If I own a gun and let you own one it's my responsibility to ensure you can own one, and the same can be said for you to me, the right to bear arms isnt just a constitutional right, it's a right to defend yourself that is ultimately defended by the citizens, you're neighbors.

It's the same thing as free speech, and all that jazz.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
In conclusion I think we a face a generation that has not studied history and their are not enough people who truly care to educate the youth, to see the wrongs of those that thought the rights were wrong. Quite frankly I blame our teachers. The noble place in society somehow believes not trying in life has become right. Yet sadly I believe the teachers of today refuse to risk taking the steps outside, of their own lives and teach the child besides bowing to takes breaths, fear of trying to expand their minds, intrepid thought has become taboo and so called group thought has become normal yet once upon a time it was illiterate.. oh how have we changed, thank god I got a education money can’t buy in 2019.. SIA

OVER AND OUT..

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

If I owned a gun. And said you cant own a gun because I'm the boss, and I'll shoot you becuae you want one or own one. Your rights are now nothing. If I own a gun and let you own one it's my responsibility to ensure you can own one, and the same can be said for you to me, the right to bear arms isnt just a constitutional right, it's a right to defend yourself that is ultimately defended by the citizens, you're neighbors.

It's the same thing as free speech, and all that jazz.

No.

The right to self preservation and the right to free speech are unalienable. You have no say. My rights are everything.

Threatening violence over my exercise of those rights are what this nation is founded on.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
HAhaaha that pathetic 5 person clap in the first minute told me all I need to know.

No one cares anymore Nancy.
Give it up.

I don’t like trump Either but his presidency has been and will continue to be fine/ status quo/ whatver just live your life.

Give it up.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

I'm genuinely confused at your thought process here and what you're getting to in general.

Oh good, so it's not just me?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Or what, you'll move to CANADA?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I don't think Nancy has much to worry about. None of them have accepted Trump's first term, so if he wins a second and they accept it (LOL), it will only be like the first one for them. And truthfully, he can't have a third term, so they don't have to worry about this issue at all.

They have their own denial to thank.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Both of them!a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
You WILL ACCEPT whomever WE put in there you old feeble minded drunk itch. WE are in control here, not you.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

If we end up at war with Iran, Trump will win hands down. No War time president has ever lost reelection .

Jaden

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Trump should make an ad with this, and replay Hillary saying how its a danger to not accept the results.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

American citizens (and illegals) keep Nancy in Congress. Her Dim colleagues crowned her as their House Leader.

Given what we saw in the video, those voters and Congressional Democrats need to seriously re-examine their choice for leader.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nancy zi democratzi theme 2020

They muzt fool everybody

edit on May-08-2019 by xuenchen because: zi banana democratzi🍌

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Maybe we ought to complain about putting up with Nancy for 32 years.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny>>>> I just read that Trump lost a billion dollars over two decades in the 80s and 90s. That is.... impressive. He got the better of the biggest bunch of crooks the world has ever known, the bankers. Turned their own game against them and won. And then to top if off he got the better of the second biggest bunch of crooks the world hase ever known, the DC swampers and deep staters. That is an amazing feat and actually makes him worthy of praise. With more Trump's making fools of these losers the worldwould be a much better place.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

No. Bush didn't do anything about it, he started another proxy war instead to show the world who was boss.

But guess who had to pick up the pieces from his mess?

Good question, who did pick up the pieces?

It certainly wasn't Obama and Hillary.

They perpetuated the proxy wars, massively.

You know that though don't you. Reality is unimportant to you.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

What I do not understand why we let Congress have unlimited terms? I think 8 years in Congress should be max we have to many career Congress people like Pelosi who keep getting elected because they control the voting in their districts with an iron hand.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join