It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the clues from the BTK killer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
A long time ago someone posted a link with all the clues the BTK killer had given. Well I searched here but can't find it also searched on google and others search engine for them. I have found the baby picture and the poetry but for some reason can't find the word grid puzzles. In one he gave a phone number I was just wondering now that we know who he is to look at the word grids and see if he actually gave any info that makes sense now that we know who he is. Does anyone here have a link to the word grid puzzles or would like to look at the info and compare notes? I had at one time been investigating this like many others here but have since lost my notes and webpages I had saved. I heard that they finally caught him because he sent them a disk and they retrievedc information that he thought he had erased and that info was a printout he made for his church. TIA

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
is/was he a serial killer?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yes he has just been captured in Witchita Kansas the area he has terrorized for thirty years. He has been charged with killing 10 people so far. He enjoyed toruring them and choking them until unconsciousness and then bringing them back for more torture until he killed them. His first victims were a mother and father and their two children who were home sick, oneof their children was at school and returned home to find their bodies. He had been working in a factory and then was a secrity guard and was working for the city as a dog catcher. He gave clues and now that I know who he is I was wanting to see if the word grids were something (clues) that actually told very much about him.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Try these links

www.chicagotribune.com...

www.charismanews.com...

hope they help

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Thanks but no, none of those had the word grid clues, for some reason they are not online that I can find, I never had any problem finding them before they found him. I read the article you posted, I really feel sorry for his family, who of course are having a really hard time believing it, of course what family could accept this? But he has confessed and also been nailed on DNA.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Cant help you on the grids sorry bout that

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Actually try these

www.crimelibrary.com...
www.diggersrealm.com...
www.kansas.com...
it looks pretty good.
[edit on 3-3-2005 by deacon]

[edit on 3-3-2005 by deacon]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Again thanks for trying but I am beginning to believe they have been removed from the websites that had them before for some reason.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
You said you did a google search but came up with nothing did you just search for the grid only??

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
found another

looks compact
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It did have a new grid but not the original ones everything else is there but the grids. Thanks for the website I am going to peruse it and see if I can find more info or a link to what I am looking for if I find it I will post a link. Have you been keeping up with this case also? I just found out about this about a year ago and the clues intriqued me. This guy wanted to be caught, no doubt about it.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
It did have a new grid but not the original ones everything else is there but the grids. Thanks for the website I am going to peruse it and see if I can find more info or a link to what I am looking for if I find it I will post a link. Have you been keeping up with this case also? I just found out about this about a year ago and the clues intriqued me. This guy wanted to be caught, no doubt about it.

Nha i am just interested in serial killers i know it sounds sick but thats me.I aint a sicko really.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   
What interests you about them? Is it the psychological aspect of their makeup or the clues to finding them? Both aspects interests me. This guy was a real sicko. He was a stickler for the (animal control) laws that he was in charge of enforcing, I read his neighbors said he seemed to look for reasons to give them tickets but then he delighted in killing and playing word games and mind games with the police, also I think it delighted him to know the people of Witchita were living in fear of him. Then he went to church and pretended to be religious person. A friend told me she saw where they did a news report and they told he had given his name and house number in the word grids and that now that they know him all the clues he gave really does tie in. I don't support the death penalty because there have been so many innocent people executed only to be proven innocent too late but its guys like this that not only confess but the DNA proves their the one that makes you think twice about it.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
What interests me about them is I wonder what connection isn't sparking in their brain that tells them "don't do this"......It interests me to know what in this persons life led them to start killing people.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Well I finally found the grids and here is the first one, go there and after looking at it click next just at the top right hand corner of the grid and it will take you to the second do the same again after looking at it and click next and it will take you to the third grid. This person has tons of clues if you want to look at the case. It is reported his house number is in the grid and he was a dog catcher so it is no longer a surprise to find in the third grid lost dog. Now that we know who he is the clues are easy to spot but only after one knows who he is.
ghostiesannex.myphotoalbum.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
What interests me is that some of the them are clever enough not get caught like Jack The Ripper noone knows his true identity.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well this one should interest you a great deal, he went for thirty years without being caught. He sent poems, word grid clues and letters to the media and the police. It was his own desire to be recognized and to be feared that got him caught. And during this time worked as a security guard and for the city and was married and had two children who were totally unaware of his true identity as the BTK of course. I think most of us think of these people as smart but unable to interact with society in a normal way, this guy could and did do that, no one suspected him. Last I heard he is responsible for 10 murders.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by goose]

top topics

join