It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 17, 2019 ---- Fatima's Prophecy (will include Debunking Section)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

physast.uga.edu/~rls/1010/ch2/ovhd.html
visioninconsciousness.org/Science_B08.htm

physicsforums.com/threads/orientation-of-the-earth-sun-and-solar-system-in-the-milky-way.888643/
Fatima's Prophecy Began on "May 13, 1917", first we will understand this position, before It is corrected.

In the maps relative to the Celestial Equator you will see two locations identified with "Green Bars".

First Location is "Celestial Equator Intersection of the "23 Degree Earth Tilt"
Second Location is the "Vernal Equinox (march equinox)"

This Position has a Literal Earth Month Assignment - the Month of May

Scientists have been doing this for years, the "earth's axis of magnetic pole" that intersects the Celestial Equator, is right behind the "Vernal Equinox" or Literally in the year position of the Month of MAY. In those diagrams and its circled in green, that is the legal position they are typically indicating when they indicate the earth tilt, so they do two things at once!

Historical Scientific Error (Sirius is more significant then the Earth's Axis of Magnetic Field)

Relative to the other stars, the Sun appears to drift eastward (about ​1⁄365.24219 of Earth's orbit—hence almost one degree—per solar day) along a path called the ecliptic (specifically appearing in front of 13 constellations considered the zodiac constellations from a total of 88 modern constellations) which is, by definition, the plane of the earth's orbit. While the Sun appears in front of (or south or north of) a relatively small group of stars they can no longer be seen either before dawn, during daytime or after sunset[a] — their appearance coincides with that of the Sun above the horizon. Depending on the observer's latitude many stars are subject to annual heliacal risings and settings. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heliacal_rising

Sirius Helical Rising ? which is 12 days before the December Solstice ...... Marks a length that is before the 13 Constellations or their beginning ........ in reality.

May (which is the intersection also of the celestial and ecliptic planes), marks the beginning of the 13 Constellations because it also marks the Earth's Magnetic Axis intersection of the Celestial Plane (as indicated by the Ancient Pyramids)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatima Prophecy was reported "May 13, 1917" (May 12, 1917 Possibly being more Correct) ............... this means beginning of sequence, there are bridges in this sequence! During a 144 Year Period for 144,000 of Revelation (A DAY for THOUSAND Years, 2peter3:8)

Fatima May 13, 1917
1. GENESIS 5:32 And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
Great Earthquake June 21, 2019 (June 17, 2019)
2. GENESIS 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
Halley's Comet Close Passage to Earth July 28, 2061 (July 17, 2061)
3. GENESIS 8:4 And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.
edit on 7-5-2019 by miracle0year because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
What is the Fatima prophecy? It sounds like something bad. What is suppose to happen which makes it a prophecy? Or is it just that some stars won't be visible? I am confused but that doesn't take much....

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
What is the Fatima prophecy? It sounds like something bad. What is suppose to happen which makes it a prophecy? Or is it just that some stars won't be visible? I am confused but that doesn't take much....

bbc.com/earth/story/20160706-in-siberia-in-1908-a-huge-explosion-came-out-of-nowhere

(Edward Leedskalnin's Mother's Maiden name was "FATIMA", after God gave him the "bracelet", god also touched the earth at one of its major chakra points, this resulted in total euthanasia) (today there is only evidence of the 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses, and the Comet referred to as MABUS)

Although the British, during their first period in Egypt, improved and extended this system, it was not able to store large amounts of water and to fully retain the annual flooding. In order to further improve irrigation, Sir William Willcocks, in his role as director general of reservoirs for Egypt, planned and supervised the construction of the Aswan Low Dam, the first true storage reservoir, and the Assiut Barrage, both completed in 1902. However, they were still not able to retain sufficient water to cope with the driest summers, despite the Aswan Low Dam being raised twice, in 1907–1912 and in 1929–1933. wikipedia.org/wiki/Flooding_of_the_Nile

Around 1907/1908 the Controversy of Edward Leedskalnin, marked a brief period of genocide in egypt...................Did all this really happen in 1917, and not 1907/1908 .............. history is easy to fiddle when the spread of information is non-existant, all of this will be correct today and probably sooner then later.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

It was an historic even around the turn of the 20th century, where, for several days several hundreds of people gathered in Fatima, Portugal to witness what we would describe today as unidentified aerial phenomena that made a kaleidoscope of color in the sky and (as some reported) a disk like object then emanated from/had eclipsed the sun.

Supposedly, the entire phenomenon was predicted by three strange children who were found in a cave in Fatima a week or so before the phenomena was witnessed.

edit on 5/7/2019 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Thanks that was a perfect explanation.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: watchandwait410

It was an historic even around the turn of the 20th century, where, for several days several hundreds of people gathered in Fatima, Portugal to witness what we would describe today as unidentified aerial phenomena that made a kaleidoscope of color in the sky and (as some reported) a disk like object then emanated from/had eclipsed the sun.

Supposedly, the entire phenomenon was predicted by three strange children who were found in a cave in Fatima a week or so before the phenomena was witnessed.

phenomena.org.uk/gnp/prologue.html

Comet of 1180 on top ......... Great Southern Comet 1887 on Bottom .............

These are descriptions of what is commonly known as elaborate displays of "BALL LIGHTENING" .............. coincidentally (jewish/ethnic population was terminated in the millions in the Tunguska explosion) (same for all of nostradamus's three ages of antichrist) (it has to do with "dead flesh" piling up on earth chakra points and being cleansed in order for god to solicit certain processes for the benefit of the "son of man" in man's rebuke as a worthless generation)

(Genocide is a position mankind imposes, but legally, death takes place because mankind's uncleanness/dead flesh piles on on those areas ............ we'll have to further study the true death rates they will be very high for certain segments of the population)
Genesis is One Claim
Daniel's Weeks is Another Claim

Time Times Half a Time - FATIMA
2300 (years/degrees) 1290+1335 (7 years) // 1260 (42 months/years)

1. May 13, 1917 At Earth's Magnetic Field Axis relative to Earth Tilt at 23 Degrees Excitation

2. Transit of Venus June 2012 + "1290 and 1335" Days of Daniel = June 17, 2019

3. Halley's Comet for 42 years = June 17,2019 to July 17, 2061

Nothing at all stops this information from being "invalid", God comes close to literal dates, but that is not the way the information was originally designed, this means a few days is not important in sight of legal evidences, God has Provided, not man! The Only thing that can stop this argument is the fact that God does not act on it !!!!!!!!!!!

DEBUNKING STATEMENT

Flight 370 is approximately 1290 and 1335 days to 5/21/2021, approximately 153 days before that on 12/21/2020 Humanity will die, because God does all the Work ................ Issac Newton's Prophecy expires this June, there's isn't anymore legal evidences for it. I believe it was sincere done, for example:

62 of daniel ... 69 of daniel ... 70 of daniel .............. 1917 Fatima ... then ... 2019 ... then ... 2061 Halley's Comet ................. everything will be resolved this June 2019. Then the time to answer god will nuclear weapons has no controversy it must be done or death, in contending with god over the seed populations for the new earth ................ everything will be settled this summer!

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

To be exact, the visionaries were well-known local children, three cousins.
But I don't understand why the OP is associating the Fatima name with whatever he's predicting for this year. The recorded Fatima visions were talking about other things.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

But I don't understand why the OP is associating the Fatima name with whatever he's predicting for this year. The recorded Fatima visions were talking about other things.

phys.org/news/2014-10-earth-magnetic-field-flip-human.html

July 28, 2061 A.D. for Halley's Close Passage of Earth .................. These Figures denote a shift of the Earth's Magnetic Field over 786,000 Years Ago ................. "Fatima"................began with a reference to the Earth's Magnetic Field Tilt (not the Earth's Axis Tilt, very close to the same) .......................... Issac Newton reference Halley's Comet in this Equation, if that is true, this Equation is Bridged in "Daniel's Weeks" and that means approximately 2019 according to Daniel's Prophecy..................June 17, 2019 very soon.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Yes, but hadn’t they gone missing for a couple of days? I seem to recall Jacques Vallée laying out the events in vivid detail in one of his books (I have so many of his books and now I can’t remember which one it was that I have).

I think they had suffered some missing time and when they were found later in the cave their behavior was noticeably different, and they had told the townsfolk who found them that they were visited by an angel that had predicted ‘miraculous’ entities would be seen in the sky and continue to return to the sky over Fatima over the course of several days.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Yes, but hadn’t they gone missing for a couple of days? I seem to recall Jacques Vallée laying out the events in vivid detail in one of his books (I have so many of his books and now I can’t remember which one it was that I have).

I think they had suffered some missing time and when they were found later in the cave their behavior was noticeably different, and they had told the townsfolk who found them that they were visited by an angel that had predicted ‘miraculous’ entities would be seen in the sky and continue to return to the sky over Fatima over the course of several days.

Prophecy about God Performing Genocide in Africa?

Out of the Kora Na emerged the eight ancestors of humanity. They came forth with eight grains, including millet, black rice, chickpea, and sorghum. Their mission is to cultivate the land and grow the celestial grains so that everyone could live in abundance. They were also supposed to reproduce and spread throughout the world bringing the spiritual technologies contained within the Kora-Na with them. The eight ancestors and their offspring were charged with conducting important ceremonies such as the Sigui ceremony. The Sigui is performed every 60 years when the planets Jupiter and Saturn are aligned. The Sigui re-establishes the bond of the Fish-people who sacrificed their divine self to their homeland across the waters - Sirius. The ultimate purpose the Dogon say they have is to maintain this extra-terrestrial connection by establishing sacred sites and celestial granaries throughout the world in an effort to prepare Earth for Izubay Minne 'The Day of the Earth of the Fish'. When the Earth and Sirius align, the great conjunction, Taba Tolo - The re-uniting of the Twin Placentas -is going to occur. theshamanictimes.com/dogon-indigenous-prophecies-2012.html

9/11/2001 + 60 Years to 7/28/2061 Issac Newton Prophecy about Halley Comet.

(there's a prophecy in jerusalem about the golden gates being disturbed by god and jewish genocide, this is something we haven't seen also)

This is apart of a sequence, the legal evidence so far points to the "mixed" population in New York City NY, for sudden death .............. other locations are possible, but since God's pattern is always a "string of evidences" we'll just have to keep watch for that one. (some "ezekiel documents found in a trash can, showed angels and that exact location in africa, possible an impact zone for MABUS THE COMET).

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
My knowledge of Fatima comes from a copy of "Fatima- The Great Sign", by Francis Johnston (Augustine Publishing Company, 1980), which doesn't mention a "missing time" factor.
The nearest thing to a "cave" is that the vision begins a sequence of visits in the Cova da Iria, described as a "vast natural hollow" where they took their flock of sheep (p25).

edit on 8-5-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
What I want to know is when can we stop hearing about this prophesy? Because it's been a few years now.

Will it stop next month?

edit on 5/8/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Attempts have been made time and again to debunk the miracle that occurred at Fatima which was a continuation of the miracle that had occurred at La Salette***.

Most of these debunking claim's revolve around the absurd notion of Mass Hallucination which simply does NOT occur, hallucinations' occur individually and would have been all very different not so much alike unless the people all saw and experienced something that was the same from there many perspectives.

There are many claim's that the Vatican did not reveal the true third secret of Fatima because they were terrified by it and many claim that the true third secret has been shown to them.
novusordowatch.org...

I have no doubt that these miracles are real and the message they carry is true - humanity is turning away from God and God shall turn away from them which shall be dire indeed.

I am NOT a confirmed catholic or even a church go'er but I truly do believe it is the true faith and I also accept the Orthodoxy, Coptic, Ethiopian and Syriac church's as true church's of our Lord.

Note nearly all of them follow ancient christian tradition's though as prophesied the Catholic church has strayed not least due to the devil's attack from without and within which we all know of in the form of the child abusers and worse though there are many still true within the Church and many true servant's of God still work for him within it.

Our lady of Good Success.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
(Question about "Fatima 1917 and La Salette 1846" .............. )
(10000 B.C.)

bibliotecapleyades.net/egipto/fingerprintgods/fingerprintgods14.htm

(10450 B.C. The Great Pyramid was Aligned to the Pole Star, the Earth was Also Aligned with ............ Hercules Constellation, is even in a linear Position from Orion)

rgdn.info/en/hranitel_bytiya._chast_ii

(The "Vernal Point" Identifies the End of the Age for the Pyramid Builders ................ The "Vernal Point" also identified the significance of May 13, 1917 Fatima) (10000 B.C. the Great Pyramid Aligned with the Pole Star, and the Sphinx Aligned with the Vernal Equinox) (this is important)

Measurement 1 to Mark Final Generation
"La Salette" .............. Originates from this Statement .....................10 Generations from Adam to Noah (noah 950 years), total years lived for each of those personalities will equal...............10450 B.C. to 1846 A.D. La Salette Vision.

Measurement 2 to Mark Final Generation (was stated Previously as a "A Day for 1000 Years", for "144,000")

God does not use the Generations of "SHEM" (dead flesh) as a Marker for the Final Generation ................ for the same reason God does not use both the Generations of "Esau" (Dead Flesh), and Jacob ...................... 144 Years from Fatima 1917 to 2061 A.D. for Issac Newton Prophecy.

Two measurements for the Final Generation Restatement

MATTHEW 17:2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.
MATTHEW 17:3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.
MATTHEW 17:4 Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias. MATTHEW 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

1. Elijah's 450 or ................10450 B.C. is one measurement to the final generation
2. Moses's 144,000 or ..................... 144 years is a second measurement to the final generation

(the answer is a play on genocide, in isolating these people form services involved with the public and political service, that is for starters, in contending with genocide that is the natural state of man ............. nature's way is more effective) (euthanasia and uncleanness with the state and those genetic lines, is very common among the people with me, but there is another level to this argument, euthanasia will be used for reproof of the public and establishment when it is put in the power directly of the ensign of nations according to isaiah as it interests me, cough that personality)

The Apostles wanted to know if the "Prophecy of Daniel" was being identified in that day for the "final generation" and Jesus said it was not. This means "Daniel's Prophecy" was never fulfilled, and that means today is the only time for its fulfillment.

DEBUNKING STATEMENT - June 17, 2019 is legally valid until nothing happens at all!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatima and La Salette

(People point and laugh when they see those kinds of people do unclean things to me and then drop dead, or hurt themelves. The reality is, God provided 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses ............... the god provided more truth on the argument with Flight 370 + 1290 and 1335 days to 5/20/2021, minus 153 days to 12/21/2020 ............... you have until next year 12/21/2020 to eliminate "dead flesh" the genetic lines not written in the book of live before global death .............. global death, or global death with identification as a seed population (sign of divorce))

(you have not seen more then 100 bodies euthanized locally in your pleasure with me in lethal force, this can increase, but we'll have to see what becomes necessary ............ based on my last two nightly walks last week, i'm not convinced you will do enough to me for a good display of euthanasia, maybe next week)
(nightly walk tonight for euthanasia, see I changed my mind, not only euthanasia, I may do large scale removal of their populations in the usa to neighboring countries, or I may duplicate this behavior in several countries ....... as opposed to open genocide at least at first, as we continue to see what becomes necessary)
edit on 8-5-2019 by miracle0year because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
So, does anybody have an actual clue as to what this thread is about, or is it just someone's nonsensical opinion on something he or she has read about? The OP is not exactly forthcoming with clarity.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
So, does anybody have an actual clue as to what this thread is about, or is it just someone's nonsensical opinion on something he or she has read about? The OP is not exactly forthcoming with clarity.

It means for all to beware of the condition of your spirit before it is too late. Judgement for the whole of man is coming. When it does come, people for the most part will be uncaring and unaware. For an example, just look at those bearing false witness against their perceived enemies, and continue on in the same sin against their brethren without heeding what they are doing. As if accountability is non-existent.
edit on 8-5-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

researchgate.net/figure/Star-map-of-predawn-at-vernal-equinox-2000-view-to-Western-horizon-starchart-created_fig19_285926277

March 8, 2014 ... FLIGHT 370 ... began (1290 and 1335) 1335 Days of Daniel (153 days before the end), to 12/21/2012
This Alignment is for the "Vernal Equinox with Constellation LEO the Lion" (9/23/2017 then 1335 days).
10450 B.C. only the Sphinx in Egypt as a picture of Constellation of LEO was aligned with the Vernal Equinox at that time
These are the Two Measurements Jesus referenced in his day, Jesus was only viewing the "Vernal Equinox (march equinox)"

The Conflict of "Issac Newton's Prophecy to 2061 A.D. will be resolved, and terminated by the end of June 2019 ........... humanity will only die both dumb and blind on 12/21/2020, there is no more hope.

(the information is not that precise in our measurement of the stars, this is very true ................. however, a sign like "FLIGHT 370's Disappearance" .................. has no controversy and its approximate day spacing for daniel is the true miracle ............) (sometimes lethal force is the true means to an end .............. this generation is worthless, but a remnant of all the generations will be saved over this generation's dead corpse)
edit on 9-5-2019 by miracle0year because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

imho, the author is in earnest, trying to warn you...
the Principality ruling the planet Earth is indeed Diabolical and has created a poison gas chamber for the people under 'strong delusion' to enter and loll-around in, to their heart's content...

the Marian apparitions across the Globe are snares… one should also read up on the this article which also has to do with the 'end times' strong delusion the theme is the 5 Stages of Collapse...

www.resilience.org...

The Five Stages of Collapse
By Dmitry Orlov, originally published by Energy Bulletin, November 11, 2008

5 stages of Collapse: specifically #4 social collapse and #5 cultural collapse is what your eyes are seeing taking place in the world around you

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
(The Legal Answer is "A Day for 1000 Years", 2peter3:8, "144,000 of Moses for 144 years" is only One Answer for "FATIMA" to Issac Newton's Prophecy)

(Extended Debunking Section) (There is a Legal Way to Address, "June 17, 2019" beyond Noah)

(William Miller's Prophecy of 2520 , 1260 + 1260, indicated by the Solway Firth Spaceman)

Wow Signal 1977 + 1260 or 42 years = 2019 + 1260 or 42 years = 2061 Issac Newton's Prophecy

2520 Days, would be about the Transit of Venus in 2012 to 6/17/2019 (a figure the gospel clearly states in the book of Noah)
A Day for 1000 Years is the Legal Answer, has more then one application, for the same date (s)

(Flight 370 is also a "Legal Answer", and that terminates on 12/21/2020, about a year from now .................. this discussion is designed to address "FATIMA" only, its not a total quantitative argument .................. (those kinds of people did use lethal force against me, and are still putting themselves to death, the argument is not, just a "see and touch, local argument this is global)

(I'll come back later and try to clear things up a tiny bit more, but, this is very serious, everything will be resolved with god by the end of June 2019, regarding the prophecy of issac newton) (2013 to 2014 was a highlight in euthanasia in using lethal force against me, and in feeling pain and death on no less then thousands to millions of people, I think maybe this can be achieved again, and again, perhaps this year, or by next month, we need to see what becomes necessary)
edit on 9-5-2019 by miracle0year because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies...I'm sorry I asked.

At least I now know it was all nonsensical.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join