It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

57% Of Democrats believe Trump is guilty of Treason

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

In poker terms, they're "all in"... not just the democrats in congress, but all the liberal media and liberal voters are all in too... They dont want to eat Crow, not with Trump.. They'd prefer to burn this country down, before ever admitting they were wrong... dead wrong... which makes this a very troubling situation, becuase who knows what length they'll go to...

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Excellent analysis, and very true. Several false flags are predicted as distractions. The Deep State still has connections with Iran. That would be the biggest Powder Keg false flag of all, if it is not diffused quickly.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Wait till Trump pulls California....

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This could just as easily read in the headline:

"57% of Democrats are actually dumber than the other 43%"

😏

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

That's great, at least it establishes a baseline for psychosis within the dem spectrum. 57% are nuts lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
What would be quite telling is if this same group were shown the now famous video of Obama reassuring Medvedev, and therefore Putin, that he'd have more flexibility after the election.

Would they too consider that treason?

My money says no. Because at that time, Obama told us all that Russia was no threat. We even had the Russia reset. Remember Hillary being there for that?

Or do you think they'd say yes, given that Hillary et al told them to think so.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
When will people learn that these polls are rigged, I dont trust any polls anymore, specially after that 94% that said Hillary was going to win LOL

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Interesting , and what Facts do they base this Belief On ?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I'll just post this here:

STATEMENT BY FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTORS

At the time I posted this link, there were 735 DOJ Alumni who have put their signatures to this petition.

edit on 7/5/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

How Many of those Dems are Presently Collecting Welfare Benefits ? Hmm...Another Reason .......

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

My God, how freaking bloated is the DOJ to have that many former employees running around?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

My God, how freaking bloated is the DOJ to have that many former employees running around?

The DOJ currently employs more than 100,000 attorneys, special agents, other law enforcement personnel and various staff.

In a country of 328,729,230 citizens, that represents less than 0.04% of the population and isn't excessive. It is roughly equivalent to 3 staff per 10,000 citizens.

edit on 7/5/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The DOJ currently employs more than 100,000 attorneys, special agents, other law enforcement personnel and various staff.

In a country of 328,729,230 citizens, that represents less than 0.04% of the population and isn't excessive. It is roughly equivalent to 3 staff per 10,000 citizens.

So 735 out of 100,000... 0.00735% of their staff, which taken as a cross section of the 328,729,230 citizens becomes 0.00735% of 0.04% of the country, or 0.000294% of the nation think Trump should be prosecuted...

HOLY BUCKETS WHAT A MASSIVE, UNAVOIDABLY LOUD PERCENTAGE OF JACKASSES!!!!

LOL...
Next

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

And 100% of everyone else doesn't care in the least. Hillary and Obama walked for their crimes. Trump gets to play too. I wouldn't even care if Trump WAS guilty. It comes down to the best of the worst as a choice. At least he's not trying to sell our entire country into slavery under Globalism. I'm cool with that. Dip into the money all you want if we get to keep our country to ourselves. There's enough for everyone.
edit on 7-5-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
And yet, despite the fact that it upsets some time traveller from New Zealand, President Trump is going to win a second term, by a landslide, and continue the good job he’s been doing so far.

Sorry libs, I don’t think ‘treason’ means what you think it’s means.

Is the President going to be tried now? For treason?

Why not?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

No More Slackers , Welfare for the Genuine Poor . Brilliant ! President Trump Truly has a Large Set .....BRAVO !

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

In other news... 57% of Democratic voters believe in the Easter Bunny.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

57%? That's insanely high. You realize that's nearly a quarter of all registered voters?

111 million registered voters. 44 million dems (40%), 32 mil repubs (29%) and 31 mil independents (28%). With 12 million more democrats, that 57% is 1/4 of all voters.

And I remember a discussion here a while back that an idea only needs 10% of the population in order to gain traction. This is about 23% of all voters.

That's a lot.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

So 735 out of 100,000... 0.00735% of their staff, which taken as a cross section of the 328,729,230 citizens becomes 0.00735% of 0.04% of the country, or 0.000294% of the nation think Trump should be prosecuted...

HOLY BUCKETS WHAT A MASSIVE, UNAVOIDABLY LOUD PERCENTAGE OF JACKASSES!!!!

LOL...
Next

It represents a bigger number than the combined representatives of both houses. My list of jackasses wins.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Scary mentality these dems have.....such stupid people should be given the power of voting.

They will ops for a weaker and less safe country if it means trump is gone.

These are people hoping for a recession or terror attack under trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join