It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

57% Of Democrats believe Trump is guilty of Treason

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
scottrasmussen.com...

Fifty-seven percent (57%) of Democrats believe that, in his relations with the Russian government, President Trump is guilty of treason. A ScottRasmussen.com national survey found that just 14% of those in Nancy Pelosi’s party disagree while 29% are not sure. Republicans reject the notion that the president is guilty of treason by an 82% to 7% margin. Among Independent voters, 30% believe he has committed treason while 44% disagree and 25% are not sure (see full crosstab results). Among all voters, 33% believe the president is guilty of treason while 45% disagree.

This is the end result of brain washing. The Media has completely changed the landscape to the point that even the long awaited Mueller investigation results won't sway them away from their message. The report literally pulled the rug out from under most Dems. A strong desire for the president to be a compromised Russian agent, coupled with a disdain for America as a whole, has left the left with nothing to cling to. No therapy bunnies, no safe spaces. Not even a tickle me Elmo.

Meanwhile, in the real world, those with working brain cells are happy to have a leader who has been verified NOT to be a Russian agent. A leader who seems to be working hard to make this country as good as he can with his limited help. Even with a large portion of the government against him, he is able to make effective changes that seem to be working.

edit on 7-5-2019 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well there really isn’t anything wrong with Russia to begin with. It’s all propaganda. Trump is a puppet all these world leaders are puppets. Those Reptilians who think they are God sure trippin off the power but they can’t shapeshift or read minds anymore. You can thank me later. Just remember all this is just a simulation none of it is real but is is but is isn’t. It’s complicated we are only on the 4th dimension brother.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Democratic voters have better fall in line. In Congress 90% of Democrats think President Trump is a traitor.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
scottrasmussen.com...

Fifty-seven percent (57%) of Democrats believe that, in his relations with the Russian government, President Trump is guilty of treason. A ScottRasmussen.com national survey found that just 14% of those in Nancy Pelosi’s party disagree while 29% are not sure. Republicans reject the notion that the president is guilty of treason by an 82% to 7% margin. Among Independent voters, 30% believe he has committed treason while 44% disagree and 25% are not sure (see full crosstab results). Among all voters, 33% believe the president is guilty of treason while 45% disagree.

This is the end result of brain washing. The Media has completely changed the landscape to the point that even the long awaited Mueller investigation results won't sway them away from their message. The report literally pulled the rug out from under most Dems. A strong desire for the president to be a compromised Russian agent, coupled with a disdain for America as a whole, has left the left with nothing to cling to. No therapy bunnies, no safe spaces. Not even a tickle me Elmo.

Meanwhile, in the real world, those with working brain cells are happy to have a leader who has been verified NOT to be a Russian agent. A leader who seems to be working hard to make this country as good as he can with his limited help. Even with a large portion of the government against him, he is able to make effective changes that seem to be working.

I'll be damned. People are not quite as gullible as I thougjt.

Well....except for the Dems.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KrishnaTheGreat

speak for yourself im dancing with myself on the ninth!

+6 more 
posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

What did you expect, to be honest?

They watch CNN, MSNBC. They read the New York Times and get thier internet news from Yahoo.

If that is where you get your news from, there is still the possibility of Trump/Russia collusion, Trump has repeatedly obstructed justice and Barr is covering up crimes for Trump.

It's a whole different world completely divorced from reality.

About as divorced from reality as the Democratic party is from the majority of middle-class America.

It's OK.... I suspect this is all coming to a head soon.

C'mon Declass...

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Demigogs make a laughing stock of themselves.

These are Clinton undying hopes for presidency delivering at House. Why can’t they make something good, but just aping around....?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

To be honest?

I'm surprised it's just 57%.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Its a sad but logical move.
They know they cannot beat him with votes.
So they try other ways to remove him.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Have faith, I personally know 2 hardcore Dems that feel misled and are now supporters of Trump. Of course the other 10 ore so Dems I personally know are still on the Russia express. But still, 2 out of 12 aint too bad for total conversion to reality.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
When in a cult, you cannot see reality. This TDS has evolved into a cult-like obsession IMO. I have what used to be sane and loving friends totally embracing the hate for this man. And all they have is the words coming from CNN/MSNBC as their brain feed.

It is a scary thing to witness first-hand frankly.

They turn their hate stream towards me when I present actual facts form varying sources. And, I never even voted for the guy....and they know that as fact.

link   
a reply to: KrishnaTheGreat

Seriously - what is so bad about what Russia does on the international stage compared to what we do?

link   
I feel sorry for those 2 though. They have no idea how many "friends" they are about to lose.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Who cares?
These are people who think killing an already born child is a “woman’s rights issue” and that men can become women, then compete against women in sports, and that those people crushing women’s sports records should be celebrated for being brave.

They are delusional about so much why would anyone bother quantifying any of it.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

So 43% of Dems still have at least half a brain. I guess that's a relief.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Yeah so?
Seriously who cares what they "think"?
I'm only interested in what they can prove and that's amounted to diddly squat.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Before his first day in office they were screaming for impeachment and it has never stopped. They even started Trump's lie list by suggesting he went to work on Monday and not Sunday which was actually his first true day as he said many times "on my first day in office...."

It goes on and on...But then I have had serious concerns as to who is really the average Joe when we continually vote the same crap for decades into congress, so nothing surprises me anymore of just how ignorant and narrow minded people are.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
57% of Democrats do not understand the definition of "treason"

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Real question should be:

-How many millions of Americans think those Democrats are guilty of Treason & Sedition ??

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

GOOD! That means the Democrats running for reelection or for initial office have to pander to that 57% to secure their vote and, in the process, alienate more than a few of the 43% who don't believe Trump is guilty of treason. This degree of polarization within a party on a major issue is a gift to their opponents come election day.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join