It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regards Sent from AJ to the Clintons

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

How Many Liberal Pundits have been Banned by Facebook and Twitter ? The Federal Government Has to Address this Issue Right Now , or America will Turn into a Leftist Dictatorship .

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I have a question about that.

If Facebook received federal funds (grants, projects) don't they have to adhere to a higher standard than just a "private" company?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

How Many Liberal Pundits have been Banned by Facebook and Twitter ? The Federal Government Has to Address this Issue Right Now , or America will Turn into a Leftist Dictatorship .

Strangely, advocating for the government to restrict private companies and how they express or conduct a business is exactly what's protected in the constitution...

Go Twitter, go Facebook. Ban whomever you want based on end user agreements!!
🤣

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

That's fine. Then let's have a little truth in advertising. These platforms should stop calling themselves platforms free and open to all. They need to list which opinions are acceptable and define exactly what constitutes acceptable thought and expression, even if it means they have to be explicit about it.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: highvein

Technically this last investigation was by the DOJ.

There WAS a separate FBI investigation that found no proof of Trump/Russia.

Then there was a House investigation that found no proof of Trump/Russia.

Then there was a Senate investigation that found no proof of Trump/Russia.

So this is the fourth.

Did you check his team out?
The best of the best.
Straight outa Compton.
Democrats to the core.
A Hilary donor.
A lawyer that actually represented Clinton with her private email case.
Noooooo….no way they could be biased.

But, the news didn't want to cover that aspect very much.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Strangely, advocating for the government to restrict private companies and how they express or conduct a business is exactly what's protected in the constitution...

That reminds me of how the Democrats did the same thing to a Christian Baker of wedding cakes. member?

Facebook is a whole different ballgame.

Remember when the U.S. government got involved with the whole Microsoft issue?

Yeah. Facebook's political maneuvers are bigger.

It was Friday, Nov. 5, 1999 when then-Microsoft CEO Bill Gates got the bad news. Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson had declared that his company was a monopoly. And not just any monopoly, but the very worst kind: one that uses its power to squash would-be rivals before they’re even out of the gate.

time.com...

Facebook and other social media platforms has taken it to the political spectrum.

Well, there is the precedent.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

She makes money?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

At he's batshot crazy to boot. Seems to say a lot with his free speech. If only he could find a way to make money from it

Well he is worth over 10 million dollars. I'd say he is doing pretty well so far. SOURCE

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

From you're source...

"It’s reported that 2/3rd of Alex Jones’ income comes from consumer products that he promotes heavily on his radio broadcast and websites that he runs."

So he's a millionaire because of his well played Radio show, or from “brain pills” for those in need of supplements.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

So Alex Jones has the best point ever...

Trump is president so the head of the FBI , CIA and DOJ are all trump people..

So why arent Hillary/Obama/exc even under investigation???

Trump and the GOP have been claiming they have committed untold felonies..

So why aren’t they doing anything about it??

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

He really made his money off prepper radios but your point is 100% dead on..

There are great videos of him going from insane to product pusher instantly

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

He really made his money off prepper radios but your point is 100% dead on..

There are great videos of him going from insane to product pusher instantly

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

In '99 Microsoft was pretty much the only name in the game. While Apple was still kicking around this was pre-iPod revolution and they were pretty much dead in the water. That's why Microsoft was hit with an antitrust suit.

Facebook on the other hand has countless competitors. Hell, even ATS can be considered a competitor.

So I fail to see how your example of Microsoft is in any way applicable to the current state of social media.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

It would have been nice if you had wrote Alex Jones instead of AJ, so that I didn't waste my time clicking.

He had to hop on the facial hair band wagon because of some fantasy character in game of the thrones. He's just a follower and not to be listened to.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

ATS is not anywhere close to a competitor to FB, give me a break, lol.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

It is a social media platform with thousands of users. It may not ever overtake Facebook in market share but it still proves that Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/etc does not have a social media monopoly.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

He said : “I’m a Deplorable! I’m a Deplorable!”. “You’re going to jail, lady! — “Alex Jones sends his regards!”

Poor Alex.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

She makes money?

Yes. Especially when she talks to other governments.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
DBl post

edit on 7-5-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

In '99 Microsoft was pretty much the only name in the game. While Apple was still kicking around this was pre-iPod revolution and they were pretty much dead in the water. That's why Microsoft was hit with an antitrust suit.

lol. There were other software companies, just like there are other social media companies today.

Facebook on the other hand has countless competitors. Hell, even ATS can be considered a competitor.

Sure. Facebook has 2.3 billion users and want to direct their political ideology on them. Nothing to see here...move along.

So I fail to see how your example of Microsoft is in any way applicable to the current state of social media.

If the government can get involved and make a company do what the government wants, then that sets precedent. I used Microsoft because it's a software issue.

<< 1    3 >>

join