It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regards Sent from AJ to the Clintons

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There is no place they can hide. Hopefully that man is a prophet. Priceless moment anyway.

He said : “I’m a Deplorable! I’m a Deplorable!”. “You’re going to jail, lady! — “Alex Jones sends his regards!”

She said : “We have some people who’d rather shout than talk and listen,”

twitter.com... ilovemyfreedom.org%2Fwatch-heckler-at-clinton-event-tells-crooked-hillary-that-shes-going-to-jail%2F
edit on 6-5-2019 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2019 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Alex Jones is a A LEGAL American Citizen who is Protected by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights . His Speech is Still FREE even if you happen to Disagree with him . People WILL Suffer if they try to take it away . The Silent Majority of the American People Guarantee It ........

edit on 6-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

At he's batshot crazy to boot. Seems to say a lot with his free speech. If only he could find a way to make money from it

+7 more 
posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

What do you mean some people would rather shout than talk or listen?

Isn't she aware that the left is rather proud of that behavior? Shouting instead of talking and listening? What rock has she been living under?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is what happens when you can only get 6 bucks for tickets to see your "speech".

If the guy had to shell out real money, he probably wouldn't have wasted his time.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

At he's batshot crazy to boot. Seems to say a lot with his free speech. If only he could find a way to make money from it

And? The same can be said about the witch queen. What's your point?

+5 more 
posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

No, he's not crazy. He's a revolutionary. Because, in times of universal deceit, speaking the truth is a revolutionary act.

And he's speaking the truth.

After all, it was the Witch who called us - all American citizens who happen to disagree with her - deplorables, wasn't it?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

The point is that trump has had plenty of time to indite the witch queen like he promised to do when he was out campaigning. What's the hold up. He has a hand picked DOJ...still nothing.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Was that Owen Shroyer?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Was that Owen Shroyer?

I listened to it again, doesn't sound like him.

If it were, I'd think he'd put a video up on whatever platform he's still allowed to post on.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

The point is that trump has had plenty of time to indite the witch queen like he promised to do when he was out campaigning. What's the hold up. He has a hand picked DOJ...still nothing.

In case you haven't noticed, politics is a long process because the same POS's have been in power for way to long. You don't get that powerful by being taken down easy. After all, I believe Trump actually complimented her in a debate, on her never give up attitude, or something of that ilk.

To actually believe someone like her, and Obama, doesn't have their spy's in the midst of his Presidency is on a scale of naivety/disingenuousness that has no upper limit.

Oh, "he has a hand picked DOJ". Really? Well guess what? So did every other President. What's your point again?

edit on 6-5-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
This is what happens when you can only get 6 bucks for tickets to see your "speech".

If the guy had to shell out real money, he probably wouldn't have wasted his time.

Smart guy. Myself, I wouldn't even give her six buck of my pocket change. If somebody gave me a free pass, I might attend to do the same thing that he did, but she won't get a fake copper penny out of my pocket. At least he had the good sense to wait until the tickets were cheap.

Actually, his outburst was most certainly the most interesting and the most original thing of the entire show.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
he was good until he said anything about Alex Jones....

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Alex Jones is a A LEGAL American Citizen who is Protected by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights . His Speech is Still FREE even if you happen to Disagree with him . People WILL Suffer if they try to take it away . The Silent Majority of the American People Guarantee It ........

If more Americans actually knew the amendments and the bill of rights...

Last I checked social media isn't the government, or even existed 20 years ago

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prevents the government from making laws which respect an establishment of religion, prohibit the free exercise of religion, or abridge the freedom of speech, the freedom of the press, the right to peaceably assemble, or the right to petition the government for redress of grievances. It was adopted on December 15, 1791, as one of the ten amendments that constitute the Bill of Rights.

I hope they ban all the mentalists from both sides, and Twitter and Facebook can troll them with the actual law...

No one is silencing anyone, Aj and his clones can... *expletives *

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

It's Censorship Dictated by Monopolies , Plain and Simple . In other Countries OTHER than the USA , they could probably get away with it , but Not Here . There should be Millions of Lawsuits Against them Right Now IF the LAW was Enforced .

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

In case you haven't noticed, politics is a long process because the same POS's have been in power for way to long. You don't get that powerful by being taken down easy. After all, I believe Trump actually complimented her in a debate, on her never give up attitude, or something of that ilk.

To actually believe someone like her, and Obama, doesn't have their spy's in his midst of his Presidency is on a scale of naivety/disingenuousness that has no upper limit.

Oh, "he has a hand picked DOJ". Really? Well guess what? So did every other President. What's your point again?

Not just that, but I think that the President is playing the long game. It's all part of the art of the deal. Some of the elements of that long game that I see playing out are:

>Protect the downside and the upside will take care of itself
>Maximize the options
>Use your leverage
>Enhance your location
>Fight back
> Deliver the goods
> Contain the costs
>Have fun

If he'd gone for the jugular right off the bat, the whole world would have said it was personal and he was just being vindictive. Now, he's given them plenty of rope, and they are going to hang themselves with it.

At least, this is what I hope is happening.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

There seems to be a high degree of confusion over what is and what is not infringing on "free speech." Jones, or anyone else, having their social media account deleted or their Youtube channel blacklisted is not infringing on any right... at least not per the Constitution of the United States.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Unless someone can show me evidence that Congress, or some other government body has twisted Facebook and Youtube's arms to force the "silencing" of Alex Jones, his account bannings have been little more than a basic business decision by businesses within their rights to operate as they see fit.

Now, where you will see me stand up and say "that's not right" is where laws protecting some folks from this type of action while leaving other folks to twist are concerned. For example, if Facebook can ban Alex Jones and Mastercard can refuse to handle the accounts of a "hate group," then by all means a cake shop should be 100% within their rights to refuse to make a cake for a gay couple and, unpopular opinion though it may be, a business should be within their legal rights to refuse service to anyone for any reason... up to and including little more than disliking their skin color. The business holds 100% of the risks, therefore they should be permitted 100% of the decision making power for who they will and who they will not provide services to, period.

But again, Jones "rights" haven't been violated in any way.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It is almost as if it is right in front of their face and they just can't see it.

You know what I have been wonder about though?

Lets say you are not guilty of a crime you are accused of.

After all, innocent until proven guilty.

You know you are not guilty.

As a matter of fact an investigation of over 2 years into your life, by our FBI, again our FBI, the best at what they do, cannot find cause to prosecute.

This is what I would like to understand.

Why would anyone obstruct a case if they are innocent?

Lawyering up, is not obstruction of Justice.

He cooperated as much as a President, who is in the middle of a coup, could cooperate with the enemy.

And as we have seen how the Democrat Leader's feel about our President, they are not only his enemy, but the enemy of the United States of America, for we are that Country, and we are that people who put him in office.

As I pointed out to another poster, politics is a long process.

It has taken the FBI two years to show no collusion. Now the real collusion from enemies of this Nation will be laid bare.
Will it tear this Nation apart. No. For as Zanti has said,

The Silent Majority of the American People Guarantee It ........

edit on 6-5-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Technically this last investigation was by the DOJ.

There WAS a separate FBI investigation that found no proof of Trump/Russia.

Then there was a House investigation that found no proof of Trump/Russia.

Then there was a Senate investigation that found no proof of Trump/Russia.

So this is the fourth.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join