It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Gallup Poll Puts Trump Approval At All Time High

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

People are going to speculate. It's what we do. The truth is, the things that will shape the 2020 election haven't even happened yet. However, the groundwork is being laid for those things to happen, and that's what we speculate about.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Fair enough.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Duderino

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Duderino
But the disapproval rating is the more important one anyway. It's a better gauge. What's that one at?

I recall being elected President with a public disapproval rate of 67%, from Gallop. Hopefully, Gallop will have Trump at that level, or higher, as we near November 2020.

Need sleep?

Care is your better in this matter and we know it. He gets the facts right, you seem to be spinning like Nancy Pelosi and some silly people on ATS. Quit fighting the draining of the swamp and we can all move on to a better day in the USA. The beacon for the world.

Hey, I do this after work, he does this for work. When I'm tired I don't have to come here and pump out posts.

Besides, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artesia
Shortly after he was inaugurated, I saw a clip on TV of him saying he would(?) 'Bomb the # out of ISIS'.

Well has he?

Well, ISIS is destroyed, isn't it?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
When the polls favor trump it's all yippie yahhh...look everyone he's like Jesus.

When the polls show the truth about old bonespurs it's....fake news and we don't need no stinkin polls...

What you are refusing to admit is that the polls as strongly slanted according to the partisan pollsters running them.

So, if the polls, which are already strongly slanted, are favoring Trump by a little, the reality is that whatever number they attach to it is almost certainly a lot lower than the real number.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain
I don't like they guy as president,

What's not to like?

He's not a good president,

Examples? What, specifically - and I'm talking actions, not words/speaking style or some other silliness - has he done that backs up your claim that he is not a good President.

And now, I'll agree with you...

He is not a good President. He is the best President this nation has seen in my lifetime (58 years), if not a lot longer.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Who needs polls? Once the serious campaigning starts watch the rallies. The Dem candidate will be speaking at a high school gym and Trump will be filling stadiums. The dems will be busing in battalions of TDS-charged protesters to try and stop people from going to see Trump just like last time. Only this time it will be worse for sure.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
As AG Barr requested yesterday, The President just invoked Executive Privilege over the entire Mueller report and underlying materials, as Nadler's committee voted to hold Barr in Contempt of Congress for not turning over 100% of Mueller Investigation documents.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Jerry Nadler really thought William Barr was dumb enough to break Federal law, by handing over Grand Jury documents contained in the package. Then he'd hit Barr with Federal Charges for breaking the law! Democrat traps are EASY to spot.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

When the polls favor trump it's all yippie yahhh...look everyone he's like Jesus.

When the polls show the truth about old bonespurs it's....fake news and we don't need no stinkin polls...

hypocrites.

Thanks for your insight. Nothing to say about the poll or the OP...just swung by to insult the thread.

Where is the insult exactly?
Nothing to say about the OP?
The member pointed out the hypocrisy about polls.
Positive Trump polls = all hail the president..
Negative Trump polls = fake news and screw polls.
His post is more on topic than yours

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

hypocrites.

I don't understand are you saying that there are two states polls be in? "favoring trump" or "show the truth about trump"?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join