It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idiot leftie harassing pro life old lady. How nice.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

A Pennsylvania Democratic state representative went on an eight-minute rant, verbally harassing an elderly woman protesting outside a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic. Brian Sims recorded a woman outside Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, which is in his district, telling her to pray at home, calling her an "old white lady" and lecturing her about her Christian beliefs on the Periscope app.

So this tool bag goes to Peaceful protesters and threatens to Dox them and harasses them, all while bringing the race card up continually. This is what you get with the BAMN crowd. Brainless assholes who are so sure they are right, they trample on the rights of others to show just how Morally superior they are. All while advocating for murder. How nice.

I try to stay out of the abortion debacle. I think it's murder, and I don't agree with it at all. But I don't feel it's my place to tell others what to do with regards to their spiritual choices. That is between them and God. If the law allows murder, then it's legal. If I want the laws changed, that's on me to do the leg work to get the laws changed, and as I said, I'm not feeling it's my place. But with peaceful protests, harassment including Doxing or threats thereof, are stupid and pointless. You are free to protest their protest, peacefully and with proper paperwork filed. But you can't just try to silence them since you don't like their message. That goes against the Constitution of the United States. It's a shame this douche bag doesn't know what that document is about. and this guy is a state representative. Sounds like he needs a little time out to learn some things.

And of course you don't believe the woman is also a douche bag as she intimidates women who have made what could be one of the biggest decisions in their lives, preaching based on her morals against people who may have wrestled with their conscience and may forever carry a burden as a result?

So, right wing old woman intimidates people going about their lawful business wouldn't make a better headline for you?

I wonder why.

Help a guy out, here...

WHERE in the video is the "old, white, lady" [Quote: Sims] silently praying the Rosary...being a "douche bag" as she "intimidates women"...and "people going about their lawful business"?

edit on 8-5-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
lets cut to the quick .

bettween 1993 and 2015 - 11 people were murdered by " pro life " terrorists - specifically because the victims provided abortions

has the irony of that sunk in yet ???????????????

who is the real threat again ????????????????

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

and How many abortion were performed during this time, 10,000 100,000, 1000,000,000.

Do you really wanna start keeping score??

Murder is murder right?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Well, that's different.
If this old, white, catholic lady is a terrorist and a murderer...then she should definitely be in prison and/or executed.

Is she a terrorist and a murderer?

...Or is she just an old, white, catholic, woman quietly and peacefully exercising her First Ammendment rights?
Should she be publically harrassed and doxxed for that?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

www.foxnews.com...

A Pennsylvania Democratic state representative went on an eight-minute rant, verbally harassing an elderly woman protesting outside a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic. Brian Sims recorded a woman outside Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, which is in his district, telling her to pray at home, calling her an "old white lady" and lecturing her about her Christian beliefs on the Periscope app.

So this tool bag goes to Peaceful protesters and threatens to Dox them and harasses them, all while bringing the race card up continually. This is what you get with the BAMN crowd. Brainless assholes who are so sure they are right, they trample on the rights of others to show just how Morally superior they are. All while advocating for murder. How nice.

I try to stay out of the abortion debacle. I think it's murder, and I don't agree with it at all. But I don't feel it's my place to tell others what to do with regards to their spiritual choices. That is between them and God. If the law allows murder, then it's legal. If I want the laws changed, that's on me to do the leg work to get the laws changed, and as I said, I'm not feeling it's my place. But with peaceful protests, harassment including Doxing or threats thereof, are stupid and pointless. You are free to protest their protest, peacefully and with proper paperwork filed. But you can't just try to silence them since you don't like their message. That goes against the Constitution of the United States. It's a shame this douche bag doesn't know what that document is about. and this guy is a state representative. Sounds like he needs a little time out to learn some things.

And of course you don't believe the woman is also a douche bag as she intimidates women who have made what could be one of the biggest decisions in their lives, preaching based on her morals against people who may have wrestled with their conscience and may forever carry a burden as a result?

So, right wing old woman intimidates people going about their lawful business wouldn't make a better headline for you?

I wonder why.

Help a guy out, here...

WHERE in the video is the "old, white, lady" [Quote: Sims] silently praying the Rosary...being a "douche bag" as she "intimidates women"...and "people going about their lawful business"?

People going about their lawful business is people using the clinic. Intimidating = people standing outside the clinic casting their moral judgement on others going through what for the majority will be a painful enough experience as it is.

I've seen this first hand outside a hospital in the UK and you may not find it intimidating as you aren't the target of it. For those who are, for many of them it certainly is, it was clear on that occasion and it's clear it's the attempt here. I won't expect you to agree.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

!st Amendment right to freely assemble.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

I wonder why.

Help a guy out, here...

People going about their lawful business is people using the clinic. Intimidating = people standing outside the clinic casting their moral judgement on others going through what for the majority will be a painful enough experience as it is.

I've seen this first hand outside a hospital in the UK and you may not find it intimidating as you aren't the target of it. For those who are, for many of them it certainly is, it was clear on that occasion and it's clear it's the attempt here. I won't expect you to agree.

You're right.
...I don't agree.

An old lady silently praying Rosary is not intimidating.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You Trump folks were so anti political correctness, now you foam over a guy who's actually what you once applauded.
Some of you are even throwing the Nazi card.
You Americans are all the same.
The left was extremely butthurt during Obama presidency, now its the right wingers.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

1st amendment right in America as I understand it is to also criticise her for what she is doing, but that's different I guess?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

I wonder why.

Help a guy out, here...

You're right.
...I don't agree.

An old lady silently praying Rosary is not intimidating.

To you, because you aren't the target. You are also seeing quite a short clip and have no idea if that was all that happened.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

So, because YOU feel guilty because you THINK someone is judging you, you don't like it. becuase of how it makes YOU uncomfortable, because MAYBE what you think you did was wrong in YOUR OWN MIND. because other folks make YOU feel guilty, it is their fault. somehow.

this is your logic, correct?

If you were certain in your convictions, and old lady praying outside would have no effect on you.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

1st amendment right in America as I understand it is to also criticise her for what she is doing, but that's different I guess?

...and should she be doxxed and have people sent to her home to protest her for exercising her right?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

So, because YOU feel guilty because you THINK someone is judging you, you don't like it. becuase of how it makes YOU uncomfortable, because MAYBE what you think you did was wrong in YOUR OWN MIND. because other folks make YOU feel guilty, it is their fault. somehow.

this is your logic, correct?

If you were certain in your convictions, and old lady praying outside would have no effect on you.

I'm not the target, and your argument makes little sense. You are stuck in your opinion, I have no particular inclination to tell you why your opinion is precisely that, and why it's intimidation when I know you will just talk more of your opinion which you believe makes it fact.

Why don't you do yourself a favour and read the views and experiences of people who actually are targeted for this intimidation and learn to balance your views a little.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

...and should she be doxxed and have people sent to her home to protest her for exercising her right?

I don't know, do you think pro life people should bomb clinics?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I don't know, do you think pro life people should bomb clinics?

Unless it's the military...I don't think anybody should bomb anything.

Did this old lady bomb something?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Nope.

He the politician can criticize, but he would be violating her Constitutional right if he tried to prevent her from expressing herself.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
"You're an idiot."
I gotta say, that's an extremely captivating argument... you really blew my mind with that one!

Only an idiot would not understand that that was a simple statement of fact, not an argument.

If only the mothers had of had those evil little liberal spawns aborted, how much better would life be?

That's actually the only pro-abortion argument that has ever made me stop for a second and reconsider my position - just for a second.

"The Democrats started slavery, and owned the majority of them."

Yeah maybe, progressives are probably the real racists...

Almost... they're actually alt-racists - they are not pro any particular race, they are merely anti white (yes, even the white ones, still trying to figure that one out).

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The topic has been discussed, pointing out some of our dear members are racist is relevant, especially as they paint the left with a broad brush, it's simply being returned in kind.

Also look back a few pages and you will see just that, one of our esteemed members telling me my opinion is irrelevant, I realise that's because the member in question is lacking grey matter , but to answer your question to simply ignore someone's opinion because they are racist, or a lefty or whatever label you want to insert is not beneficial for anyone involved.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
And did he?

Is the pro life person attempting to put undue pressure on someone to perform a legal act?

You can wrap this how you want, it's yet another hypocritical thread about 'lefties' on a site where the political boards are getting increasingly infantile.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

What's lost on you I guess is your archaic way of thinking from the Jim crow era is no longer popular, you and your race hating brothers are relics ...

You mean the same Jim Crow laws that DEMOCRATS/the left put in place?...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join