It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idiot leftie harassing pro life old lady. How nice.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: projectvxn
The left's devolution is astonishing.

They all think they're being righteous warriors.

The right are also devolving, I mean cmon now you guys must have to check under your beds each night in case the dreaded lefty Monster is hiding there.

Since all you righties want to lump lefties together as a hive mind in going to start giving it back in kind.

Not all right wingers are racist trash, but all racists are right wingers. Since the right are synonymous with racism obviously you all are...

You're an idiot. Liberals are not like Monsters under the bed of Conservatives...more like cockroaches that they can't get rid of and that keep procreating. As far as your claim of all Right Wingers being racists...Learn your history imbecile. The Democrats started slavery, and owned the majority of them. Hell, all you have to do is Google it, but Liberals aren't into fact and truth are they? They simply do what they're told by their Liberal programmers. All this nonsense today that you simply believe (because their Liberal media tells you to believe)...is all projection of their own misdeeds. Look somewhere other than MSNBC or CNN and you will see that you live in a Liberal echo chamber.
edit on 7-5-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

My reason why I consider it a baby?

I can find no logical reason why a 21-week-old premie in the NICU is considered a human baby, but the 21-week-old we see in the ultrasound is not according the pro-choice movement. There isn't any difference between them, and in a state like New York, if that 21-week-old premie has the bad luck to be born to a mother trying to abort it, they can let it lie in a trash can and gasp away its life only because its mother didn't want to think it was human and for no other reason.

That's why.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

The left's devolution is astonishing.

They all think they're being righteous warriors.

The right are also devolving, I mean cmon now you guys must have to check under your beds each night in case the dreaded lefty Monster is hiding there.

Since all you righties want to lump lefties together as a hive mind in going to start giving it back in kind.

Not all right wingers are racist trash, but all racists are right wingers. Since the right are synonymous with racism obviously you all are...

You're an idiot.

I gotta say, that's an extremely captivating argument... you really blew my mind with that one!

Liberals are not like Monsters under the bed of Conservatives...more like cockroaches that they can't get rid of and that keep procreating.

If only the mothers had of had those evil little liberal spawns aborted, how much better would life be?

... amirite?

The Democrats started slavery, and owned the majority of them.

Yeah maybe, progressives are probably the real racists... I actually heard on good authority that AOC has a tramp stamp of the confederate flag!

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I have to value your opinion in order for me to take offense to your idiotic comments.

You should try addressing someone who might care what you have to say.

edit on 7-5-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: nevermind,the guy is a soldier who believes himself a warrior, leave him to his delusion.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

You need a cuddle eh buddy, I'm sorry if your offended, the truth can be confronting and difficult to swallow, in time and with therapy you may get over it.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
How the hell does somebody bring race into a pro life debate 😂

This guy is beyond deranged, he bought up the colour of her skin 3/4 times, he mentioned he was white twice, he attacked her religion 2/3 times all without a single response

This is a severely low IQ brainwashed individual

It is an excellent video, one watch from absolutely anybody with an IQ above 40 will have them becoming a right wing in no time

excellent expose
edit on 7-5-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I hope leftists keep doing this kind of thing, not just abortion related, but showing their intolerance toward those who disagree with them. Moderates and undecided voters will not be favorably impressed.

That lady has a constitutional right to express her opinion and she wasn’t being ugly about it, unlike the sanctimonious bully who accosted her. I’ve seen plenty of liberal protesters I disagree with, but as long as they’re not destroying property or making a mess, and not violating someone else’s rights, I say more power to ‘em.

BTW, I’m not a pro-lifer, though the thought of aborting a third-trimester fetus is disturbing.

I would be more sympathetic to pro-lifers if they weren’t opposed to so many things that prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place: contraceptives, sex ed, family planning and the morning after pill.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You need a cuddle eh buddy, I'm sorry if your offended, the truth can be confronting and difficult to swallow, in time and with therapy you may get over it.

I am simply responding to a post of someone who is one hair away from retarded. I just think Liberals like this poster should know it because you all live in a fantasy land of illusion, that's all. Hug or not...there is no truth to what the poster posted. It's not the people responding to brain dead posts that need therapy, it's pretty much ALL Liberals that do. Also, I couldn't care less what you think. Your impotent attempt at ruffling my feathers is a major fail...much like everything the Liberals have done the past two years. Liberals let ONE MAN beat the entire party and all of their collusive efforts, with every legal department we have breaking their own laws. You're all pathetic losers and that's the real truth that YOU need to swallow.
edit on 7-5-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

You bring race into it when you consider that most PP clinics are in poorer neighborhoods which means that they are patronized mostly by POC in urban neighborhoods. Of course, since there aren't really any rural PP clinics ...

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
He asks some legit questions. How many children has she fed today? How many children has she clothed today?
How many charities for children has she donated to?

In fact to all you pro-lifers (who pretend to care for children but only care when they are not born and when born...it is not your problem) when have you went out of your way to donate your time and money to children who were born unwanted?

How many times have you went out of your way to make sure these poor children are fed and clothed?

See, we know it isn't even about the unborn child because the facts show that you pro-lifers don't help any children after they are born, you only care when they unborn.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace

I would be more sympathetic to pro-lifers if they weren’t opposed to so many things that prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place: contraceptives, sex ed, family planning and the morning after pill.

Sometimes, we aren't as opposed to those things as we are to how they get presented. Often the people doing the curriculum planning are teaching it from a worldview and perspective we don't exactly agree with. And often, what our position on it is is misrepresented too.

Contraceptives? Some of us are against them, but I've yet to run into people who want to ban them outright. I have run into plenty of people who feel that it's your responsibility to take care of your own contraception, not the government's job. The reason being that because there are people who are opposed, they shouldn't be forced to go against their conscience by providing such things out of their tax money in violation of their religious beliefs.

Sex Ed? Again, that's a highly personal topic that different people want handled in different ways. And increasingly the education establishment has used it to teach not just the basics, but actual sexual techniques like anal sex under the umbrella of safe sex among other things and against parents' wishes.

PP claims they're all about family planning ... it's in their name and all. But how do you cover family planning in sex ed if you have to also cover topics like how to fist safely?

The morning after pill falls under the same objections as contraception.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: W0LF3

Give the high rate of adopted individuals across my family ...

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He is a U.S. representative who claims that abortion is a right enumerated in the U.S. Constitution, which is false of course...He is also "supposed" to be an attorney, yet he keeps harassing this old lady?... What a pos...

edit on 7-5-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

What's lost on you I guess is your archaic way of thinking from the Jim crow era is no longer popular, you and your race hating brothers are relics ...
edit on 8-5-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Lefties are everything they claim to hate. They're racist, sexist, hateful and bigoted, ignorant fools. I was NEVER politically inclined prior to the elections in 2008. Ron Paul spoke to me, so he got my support. Since then, I've been paying attention more and more.

There is no other group in the U.S., not even white supremacists groups act this way. When is the last time a white supremacist bashed someones skull in at a rally with a bike lock? Or spit on women? I have a hard time finding anyone like the lefties of today unless we're talking about paramilitary groups in fascist dictatorships.

It's abhorrent and disgusting. The media should be putting these actions on blast, not promoting them. But I suppose in the end, it's "do as I do or die" in their eyes.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

What's lost on you I guess is your archaic way of thinking from the Jim crow era is no longer popular, you and your race hating brothers are relics ...

... and here we have exhibit A in I don't want to deal with the actual topic -- I don't have to address you because you an -ist of some sort and, therefore, nothing you say on any topic is valid.

Is this any different or better than when people would say, "I don't have to listen to you or your concerns because you're black and therefore nothing you have to say is valid?"

I guess if he comes to you someday and tells you a raging tornado is bearing down on you and yours and you better all take cover or die, you'll scoff at him and ignore it because, your know, racist.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
the media establishment is ignoring this cuz it makes their side look bad.

no democrat is condemning this. poor leadership. somebody on the left should stand up and try to stop all the hatred and violence and hostility. but none of them would criticize 'antifa' and no one will criticize this.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

So he only represents pro choice people of PA. We all have a right to peacefully protest even if this soy boy doesn't like it.

He wanted to dox teens wtf

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Well, the "old, white, woman" certainly had it coming...She was praying the Rosary in public.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

A Pennsylvania Democratic state representative went on an eight-minute rant, verbally harassing an elderly woman protesting outside a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic. Brian Sims recorded a woman outside Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, which is in his district, telling her to pray at home, calling her an "old white lady" and lecturing her about her Christian beliefs on the Periscope app.

So this tool bag goes to Peaceful protesters and threatens to Dox them and harasses them, all while bringing the race card up continually. This is what you get with the BAMN crowd. Brainless assholes who are so sure they are right, they trample on the rights of others to show just how Morally superior they are. All while advocating for murder. How nice.

I try to stay out of the abortion debacle. I think it's murder, and I don't agree with it at all. But I don't feel it's my place to tell others what to do with regards to their spiritual choices. That is between them and God. If the law allows murder, then it's legal. If I want the laws changed, that's on me to do the leg work to get the laws changed, and as I said, I'm not feeling it's my place. But with peaceful protests, harassment including Doxing or threats thereof, are stupid and pointless. You are free to protest their protest, peacefully and with proper paperwork filed. But you can't just try to silence them since you don't like their message. That goes against the Constitution of the United States. It's a shame this douche bag doesn't know what that document is about. and this guy is a state representative. Sounds like he needs a little time out to learn some things.

And of course you don't believe the woman is also a douche bag as she intimidates women who have made what could be one of the biggest decisions in their lives, preaching based on her morals against people who may have wrestled with their conscience and may forever carry a burden as a result?

So, right wing old woman intimidates people going about their lawful business wouldn't make a better headline for you?

I wonder why.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join