It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idiot leftie harassing pro life old lady. How nice.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Surprise, another leftest POS grandstander.

I must admit, over the last couple of years the thought of Democrats in charge makes me sick.

These hateful individuals will be voted into power again and when that happens they will bring hell and fury with them.

Mark 13:13 (KJV) And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
edit on 6-5-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
As i've personally watches while pro-life people get up and start in screaming people's faces, I have very little sympathy when someone standing outside a building doing that # to people have it done to them.

I have personally read posts where people deflect from the topic at hand in some form of weak excuse. Not really sure what you wrote though.

edit on 6-5-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You may be right, I don't know.

It could be as simple as being a bully. He wouldn't have tried that stupidity against say, me, 'cause I ain't a little ol' lady, and don't abide bullies on general principle.

In fact, I think the latter is more likely. But her faith makes for a convenient "reason".

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   

The guys simply counter protesting a bitter mean old woman who’s standing outside planned parenthood for the sole purpose of harassing women who are obviously already going though a very traumatic experience.

If she’s got a right to Harass & taunt the women entering planned parenthood, then his obviously got every right to counter protest... What’s the issue?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
The left's devolution is astonishing.

They all think they're being righteous warriors.

The right are also devolving, I mean cmon now you guys must have to check under your beds each night in case the dreaded lefty Monster is hiding there.

Since all you righties want to lump lefties together as a hive mind in going to start giving it back in kind.

Not all right wingers are racist trash, but all racists are right wingers. Since the right are synonymous with racism obviously you all are...

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

All racists are right wingers?

You’re kidding right?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

All racists are right wingers?

You’re kidding right?

Nope I'm not kidding, just like right wingers aren't kidding when they say stupid stuff like not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim...

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I thought that’s what you meant.

(The IRA blows that excuse out of the water)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Fights start when dialogue breaks down, neither side benefits from that only the leaders benefit, the ruling class and they play the plebs like a fiddle... It's sad.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

The guys simply counter protesting a bitter mean old woman who’s standing outside planned parenthood for the sole purpose of harassing women who are obviously already going though a very traumatic experience.

If she’s got a right to Harass & taunt the women entering planned parenthood, then his obviously got every right to counter protest... What’s the issue?

If all they're doing is getting a simple clump of cells removed, why is it such a traumatic experience? If I got to my dermatologist to get a skin tag removed, ain't no drama involved in that even if there are some weird people outside begging me not to do it. So I would submit that the reason these women are so upset over it is because they know the enormity of what they're doing, killing their own children. Further, they would also have to know no one compels them to keep any child they have because adoption exists and works -- my own husband and two of my nephews are proof of that.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

He also tried to doxx a few teenage girls outside the same planned parenthood.
He is the worst.
Video

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Very passionate about being able to kill a fetus.

In inner NYC there were many girls in high school and have had more then 1.

They use it as a birth control. they hae zero moral or care for their bodies let alone their kids

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

God forgive me for saying this but this guy - thing or whatever he/it is need's to fall down a very steep and very long flight of stair's, preferably sharp edged one's and to land chest first on a very sharp object which he 'conveniently' would be carrying.

But leave him/it to God, God is slow but sure and believe me this piece of excrement will have what's coming to him when the Lord deal's with him.

Abortion is never OK, the only time it is even remotely acceptable and then only if a person has no faith since miracles can still happen is when the child will kill the mother.

A woman's body is her own but that NEVER gives her the right to end the life of another human being, in the case of Rape I will not argue the point as strongly because for the victim of a rape it must be like the man that raped them left a monster inside them even though the child is more than half it's mother's and is actually innocent of the rapists crime and would love there mother with no need of that thing to ever come near to them but if the child exists it has a soul and the child is meant to be.

How many saint's, How many Heroes, How many great Surgeon's, How many Geniuses, artists and writers whom would have or at least may made this a better world have been physically torn apart and pulled out of there mother by a doctor just because she decided they were inconvenient or worse because her husband or boyfriend decided that.

Abortion cheapen's sex, it turn's it into a recreational activity when it is actually meant to be a sacred act between a husband and wife - an act of love and tenderness not a rutting dog on heat.

But look at our society, look at our TV and Media the world over, were has the magic gone and in today's world how can you even keep your children innocent and safe from such filth.

God is called the Father of the Fatherless for a reason, many people have had visions of heaven, of Jesus crying and of so many baby's he has told those whom have received these vision's are the soul's of the aborted, he is angry those are not just tear's of sorrow but of God getting ever angrier and the weight of our sin's is getting ever heavier.

Time and time again God Struck DOWN society's that sacrificed children to idol's, to false God's - society sin which the very temples had prostitutes known as temple prostitutes, society's that worshiped there own flesh rather than God.

What make's the elite behind this evil, the stupid sheep that embrace this think they are any exception to God's rule because they are most definitely not.

Abortion IS child sacrifice.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: dug88
As i've personally watches while pro-life people get up and start in screaming people's faces, I have very little sympathy when someone standing outside a building doing that # to people have it done to them.

So that old lady was getting in peoples faces and screaming to people? I didn't watch it, I can't stand violence against innocent women for one thing. I should watch it but I know it will sicken me from just what I've read from people I trust to TRY to tell us the truth.

ETA

I am a big crybaby when it comes to NOT wanting to see other people really hurt. Strangely, not GOT or James Bond for the masses stuff. That I know is fake.

That's called Empathy, you sound like a very normal and mentally very well balanced human being to me, it's when people don't have empathy and enjoy other's being hurt that there is something wrong with them.

Unfortunately you would be surprised how many politician's, police and criminal's alike are lacking in Empathy, almost exclusively criminal's lack empathy while police may have grown numb to it through the course of there career's but that does not explain the politician's - ah I suspect that's because most of them are just up market criminal's.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude>>>> This Brian Sims isn't an idiot. He's a bully and a hater and shrewd enough to ( probably correctly) think that this kind of behavior is going to get him noticed in the democrat party on a national level. Everything he accused the old woman of being is what he himself is. He's arrogant and intolerant, mean tempered and holier than thou. He'll stomp on anyone he doesn't like and demand the right to do it while condemning anyone who disgress with his views. All for a play at personal gratification and attention. We see these kinds in business and both parties and in government, but the democrat party has taken it mainstream. Its scary. Its funny, 300 years ago in Salem this guy would be calling for the death of witches, 500 years ago he'd have led the Spanish Inquisition. Put him in the deep south 100 years ago and he'd have been wearing a white hood. In Germany in the 1930s.... pure Nazi.

edit on 7-5-2019 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
its so funny, he has a great job, yet he is still a wussy wanna be. you can tell he has an inferiority complex, because he is making cash, has a limited amount of power, yet all he does is b!tch and moan and take the time to make youtube videos?

lmfao.

total loser.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The problem with the pro-life/Pro-choice argument is that it is such a highly personal matter that it becomes impossible for one side to claim right or wrong. I'm personally pro-choice, but I would not necessarily feel any malice toward someone who is personally pro-life.

First let's take religion out of it for simplicity's sake. That is to say, a person's reason (a reason based on religion or based on secular views) for being pro-life does not necessarily matter.

So the problem is that if a person personally feels (for whatever reason) that a developing fetus is a human life, then it is totally understandable for that person to be against aborting that fetus. How can they not?

Once they have made the personal decision that a (say) 5-month old fetus is a human life, then they should feel morally obligated to see aborting that fetus as being murder. So I would easily be able to empathize with that pro-lifer's stand, even if I personally might feel differently about the fetus being a human life.

So this legislator harassing and getting in the face of this woman seems to me to be a problem. This woman might have made the personal decision to see developing fetuses as being human lives, and might see a fetus as being no different than it it were a one-year old baby.

So considering her personal view that a fetus is just like a baby, she is certainly within her personal moral rights to protest against abortion -- just like most people (including this legislator, I assume) would be within their moral right to protest against the intentional killing of a one-year old baby.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
People like this guy just need a good ol' fashioned ass beating he will never forget. I don't want to condone violence but this BS from the left has grown old......and people wonder why we have extremist, it's because of arrogant asshats like this dude.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I have to value your opinion in order for me to take offense to your idiotic comments.

You should try addressing someone who might care what you have to say.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

That guy should shut the hell up. Who is HE to tell HER what she can and can't do? It's her right to protest, as is their (current) right to murder babies. She is not shaming them for what women are doing to THEIR bodies..they're doing nothing to their own bodies. It's the babies bodies that are being chopped into pieces. These women that find it cavalier to murder their own children, should be ashamed, because they're taking away the same right that they were given to live, away from their own child. I repeat... stop saying, a woman's body...a woman's choice. No one gives a damn what the mother does with her own body. Chop it up all you want, but they need to give a baby a chance to have a life like they were given, and stop being so selfish. AS for men not having a say in the matter? As long as I pay taxes for this s#it.....I HAVE A SAY!

All this talk about "Male Toxicity" ...and women who support Planned Parenthood have the biggest numbers of murders on earth there are. It's not all by rapes either, so no excuses. Even Planned Parenthood stats make that clear. Women who support this are just the most selfish, murdering pieces of garbage alive and should actually be put down themselves, so that someone with a modicum of respect for human life can have a chance, at what they work so hard to take away. I think women who abort babies are on the same level as Child Pedophiles. Both couldn't care less about the innocence of children...they just want their selfish fixes.
edit on 7-5-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join