It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idiot leftie harassing pro life old lady. How nice.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

A Pennsylvania Democratic state representative went on an eight-minute rant, verbally harassing an elderly woman protesting outside a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic. Brian Sims recorded a woman outside Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, which is in his district, telling her to pray at home, calling her an "old white lady" and lecturing her about her Christian beliefs on the Periscope app.

So this tool bag goes to Peaceful protesters and threatens to Dox them and harasses them, all while bringing the race card up continually. This is what you get with the BAMN crowd. Brainless assholes who are so sure they are right, they trample on the rights of others to show just how Morally superior they are. All while advocating for murder. How nice.

I try to stay out of the abortion debacle. I think it's murder, and I don't agree with it at all. But I don't feel it's my place to tell others what to do with regards to their spiritual choices. That is between them and God. If the law allows murder, then it's legal. If I want the laws changed, that's on me to do the leg work to get the laws changed, and as I said, I'm not feeling it's my place. But with peaceful protests, harassment including Doxing or threats thereof, are stupid and pointless. You are free to protest their protest, peacefully and with proper paperwork filed. But you can't just try to silence them since you don't like their message. That goes against the Constitution of the United States. It's a shame this douche bag doesn't know what that document is about. and this guy is a state representative. Sounds like he needs a little time out to learn some things.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

A Pennsylvania Democratic state representative went on an eight-minute rant, verbally harassing an elderly woman protesting outside a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic. Brian Sims recorded a woman outside Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, which is in his district, telling her to pray at home, calling her an "old white lady" and lecturing her about her Christian beliefs on the Periscope app.

So this tool bag goes to Peaceful protesters and threatens to Dox them and harasses them, all while bringing the race card up continually. This is what you get with the BAMN crowd. Brainless assholes who are so sure they are right, they trample on the rights of others to show just how Morally superior they are. All while advocating for murder. How nice.

I try to stay out of the abortion debacle. I think it's murder, and I don't agree with it at all. But I don't feel it's my place to tell others what to do with regards to their spiritual choices. That is between them and God. If the law allows murder, then it's legal. If I want the laws changed, that's on me to do the leg work to get the laws changed, and as I said, I'm not feeling it's my place. But with peaceful protests, harassment including Doxing or threats thereof, are stupid and pointless. You are free to protest their protest, peacefully and with proper paperwork filed. But you can't just try to silence them since you don't like their message. That goes against the Constitution of the United States. It's a shame this douche bag doesn't know what that document is about. and this guy is a state representative. Sounds like he needs a little time out to learn some things.
That dude sucks, and i am pro choice. While they were both flexing their constitutional rights, and both of them are pretty annoying, i don’t call what he was doing, peaceful protest. I didn’t see all of her actions, maybe she was yelling at people too. Idk,

for every physical action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

For every human opinion there is an inverse and exaggerated reaction.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Douche-baggery afoot.

The woman, on the other hand, seemed to handle herself well and with restraint.

I hope she sues him for harassment.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Authoritarian leftist was authoritarian.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
As i've personally watches while pro-life people get up and start in screaming people's faces, I have very little sympathy when someone standing outside a building doing that # to people have it done to them.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'm getting real tired of the soapboxes everyone is dragging around.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
As i've personally watches while pro-life people get up and start in screaming people's faces, I have very little sympathy when someone standing outside a building doing that # to people have it done to them.

I didn't see that in the video.
Was the woman screaming in people's faces?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This was a little bigger I think than just pro-choice man in a pro-life lady's face.

She was an elderly woman pacing in front a PP clinic praying the rosary quietly. She wasn't in anyone's face.

This guy is an unabashed, openly gay Pennsylvania House Rep.

So, you have a Christian and a gay. It's like oil and water. Then you throw the fire of the abortion debate on that alreasy volatile mix.

This was his welcome to VP Pence over Twitter, so it's not like he doesn't have a history of this kind of thing.
edit on 6-5-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If it was my Freakin' Mother in Law Who I just Hate , I would Still Kick this Piece of Sheits Worthless Ahass for such a Deplorable Act ..........
edit on 6-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Smirk would be Gone and Replaced by a Body Cast . Sure I go to Jail , but it would be Worth it According to my Lawyer and my Agent .
edit on 6-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The left's devolution is astonishing.

They all think they're being righteous warriors.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Who ever thought that you would be harassed for NOT being in favor of killing babies. It is a sick and twisted world we live in these days.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

So that old lady was getting in peoples faces and screaming to people? I didn't watch it, I can't stand violence against innocent women for one thing. I should watch it but I know it will sicken me from just what I've read from people I trust to TRY to tell us the truth.

ETA

I am a big crybaby when it comes to NOT wanting to see other people really hurt. Strangely, not GOT or James Bond for the masses stuff. That I know is fake.
edit on 6-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

That's because they took this out of the category of simply disagreeing and into the realm of good v. evil. When you think you're on a righteous crusade fighting the forces of evil, you can keep up your energetic hatred indefinitely, but this is what it makes of you at the same time, and I'm afraid it's only going to get uglier from here.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
This was a little bigger I think than just pro-choice man in a pro-life lady's face.

She was an elderly woman pacing in front a PP clinic praying the rosary quietly. She wasn't in anyone's face.

So, you have a Christian and a gay. It's like oil and water. Then you throw the fire of the abortion debate on that alreasy volatile mix.

This was his welcome to VP Pence over Twitter, so it's not like he doesn't have a history of this kind of thing.

So this is what s%&t looks like stacked? What an asshole. I noticed it didn't mention there were white, Asian or North American Indian people there.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

You're absolutely correct.

We dove off the deep end a while ago.

Now we're at the point where if you're not one of them, you're a Nazi. If you're not one of them, you're a fascist. If you're not one of them, you're a racist. A homophobe.

The list goes on, really. All we can hope for now is a political defeat so resounding that they crawl back into their holes for a good long time as the adults straighten out the mess they made.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have a few choice words for him that are free speech protected...but in the interest of keeping myself on ATS I believe I'll do what he should have, shut my mouth.

+3 more 
posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: ketsuko

So this is what s%&t looks like stacked? What an asshole. I noticed it didn't mention there were white, Asian or North American Indian people there.

Cheers - Dave

He believes in the power of "all" people, so he obviously doesnt believe that those are people.

You have to be kind of retarded and a real prick to say the words "we believe in the power of all people" and "youre not welcome though, get the f out" in the same sentence.
Idiots like this, are like Hitler reborn. And he is to stupid to even realize it....

"the city of brotherly love" my ass. This guy is a #ing Nazi!

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Nice guy.

Not.

Yet the little ol' lady is the issue... OK, sure. I'll buy that.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I do think his problems are bigger then this lady's pro-life stance. I think they're bigger than this lady, really. I think they're with her faith.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join