It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 300 Federal prosecutors pen a letter saying Trump should have been charged with obstruction .

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well, let's see here, 300 out of 2300 or so.. that gives us a tiny bit over 13%. And here I thought the democrats were all about the 'popular vote'... seems like we have an 87% consensus that 'no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges'. Looks like we have another shining example of facts and reality having no bearing on what they want to believe, only that what they can push as a narrative will get attention!

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IanMoone2

This is much like the claim Secratary Mrs Clinton won the popular vote by 3 million, however, President Trump won the electrial vote by 10 million square feet. (hence precincts [voting districts]) Federal elections are about land area, not voter numbers.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
But I repeat myself

edit on 8-5-2019 by thedigirati because: I can and you cannot

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
This is a bit of a bombshell.

No, it isn't.
Trump Derangement Syndrome is real and right now you could find about 50% of ANY field that will do or say anything to feed the lunacy of the left...and some on the left eat it up and use phrases like "This is a bombshell" in order to whip themselves up into a frenzy within their echo chamber.
edit on 8/5/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It’s a “consensus”, just like the man-made Climate Change.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
This is a bit of a bombshell. But what needs to be kept in mind is the political affiliations of the prosecutors.

The fact that parts of the repot are redacted and that they agreed that it wasn’t a slamdunk case . One thing they might not have taken into account is that he was in fact the chief executive .

But the bottom line claim is that Barr didn’t indict Trump because of long-standing DOJ policy .

It is not a slam dunk because they are stretching the limits to suggest his tweets were the obstruction, and in the end there was none and the report was finished. If they suggest it was the firing of Comey, once again he wasn't in charge of the investigation and a few months before dozens of democrats were also screaming for his removal.

Its like people have no memory past 2 weeks lol...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join