It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 300 Federal prosecutors pen a letter saying Trump should have been charged with obstruction .

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
I been mostly ignoring this debate, cuz you know, it's all fake and scripted anyways. But out of curiosity, what specific acts were obstruction. I would like to see this list of times he obstructed or what have you. Sounds like it should be comprehensive.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: shooterbrody

In other words the democrats are afraid that they can't defeat Trump in a free and fair election so they've got to do everything possible to destroy him, remove him from office, or so damage his image that their candidate can have a chance to win in 2020.

By any means necessary!

And thats different from 16 how?
This time they dont have the doj/fbi/cia.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I been mostly ignoring this debate, cuz you know, it's all fake and scripted anyways. But out of curiosity, what specific acts were obstruction. I would like to see this list of times he obstructed or what have you. Sounds like it should be comprehensive.

It’s not comprehensive, it actually doesn’t even exist.
10 cases of obstruction???? I’d love to see even ONE of those detailed.

No obstruction, no collusion, no impeachment and NO competition for the 2020 elections either.

I wonder if even the President himself is getting tired of winning?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Trump did cooperate though. You just cant move on. How bout beat him at the ballot box instead?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Trump didn't try to do anything - he could legally fire everyone and slap a gag order on them as they left. Instead he played along so that would could have sound bites of democrats saying what a great hero Muller was and Trump would definitely go to jail so when it comes out that this was a hit piece and the lefts glass house explodes it looks like a natural progression of justice they wanted instead of the forgone conclusion it always was.

Trump has done or tried to do everything he said - lock her up is not his idea of a joke, unless you find foreshadowing humorous.

Now Democratic States are going to try and remove him from there ballot which disqualifies them in national elections, insuring he wins the popular vote.
edit on 7-5-2019 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

The Mueller report lists ten separate instances which are clear, even though there are some redactions as yet un-revealed. You can read the the official report online and I understand that there is a second version with fewer redactions now.

However, here is one of many summaries: Instances of Obstruction in the Mueller Report - Lawfare

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Have you tried a rubber chicken?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Yes, clearly not obstruction. I agree.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

If by cooperate you mean giving inadequate responses, attempting to impede the investigation or outright trying to have Mueller fired?

Then yeah, I guess in some mental jui jitsu sort of way, sure. Full cooperation.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Can you explain why President Trump wanted to fire meuller? I bet becuase you think it would stop the special council, which it wouldn't. The reason President Trump wanted Meuller fired was for conflict of interest, ( you can google it's meaning if it is not clear )

the conflict of intrest was: Meller asked to head the FBI, President Trump refused. Yhis happened before the SC investigation started, or did you not know this?

So, yes President Trump had a legit grip about Meuller, not the SC investigation.

(see, there just may be things you do not know to get the full picture)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
As AG Barr requested yesterday, The President just invoked Executive Privilege over the entire Mueller report and underlying materials, as Nadler's committee voted to hold Barr in Contempt of Congress for not turning over 100% of Mueller Investigation documents.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Jerry Nadler really thought William Barr was dumb enough to break Federal law, by handing over Grand Jury documents contained in the package. Then he'd hit Barr with Federal Charges for breaking the law! Democrat traps are EASY to see.

Let's ask those 300 retired prosecutors about Nadler demanding that William Barr break federal law.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Quoting Snopes is like going to the Carl Marx Communist Manifesto for advice.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

are you with the CIA or NSA?

How did you know?

I'm gonna sweep for bugs now

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yes, clearly not obstruction. I agree.

Yes, clearly obstruction, many instances, through many avenues, highly evidenced, with admissions of intent on record and with destruction of evidence noted in the Mueller report.

I partially agree with the Federal Prosecutors Alumni association's letter, that Trump should have been found guilty, but the POTUS is immune from prosecution so, except for an initiator of impeachment, the law's hands are tied.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
seems barr, the only one who matters, had a different opinion, as did mueller as he made no charge

without charges it is in no way what you say it is

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If Hillary Clinton wasn't close to becoming president of the United States, she would have been indicted.

Now Hillary is not close to becoming president of the United States and her political party is no longer in power. Therefore She is about to answer for her past crimes.

If Democrats take over the White House in 15 or 20 years, they can indict 90 year old former president Trump.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
How do I know? You can see it by omission. They leave a lot out and spin. Fact checking with bias.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

If they remove him from the ballot as a incumbent president is guaranteed a spot federally and their electoral votes are null until a special election is held in said state under federal supervision. Or declared to be in open rebellion and their state gov dissolved.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This about how much value that letter has:

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join