It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 300 Federal prosecutors pen a letter saying Trump should have been charged with obstruction .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Just wondering how many of those "300" are Obama apointees ???

+2 more 
posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Bob Mueller said in his report that President Trump did not impede or interfere in his investigation in any way.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Can someone say specifically what Trump did to obstruct justice? Obstruction of justice is like... I don't know... losing 30,00 emails. Smashing your staff's blackberries to thousands of pieces.
edit on 6-5-2019 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
"Titles", have out lived their usefulness. This has happened many times in history. No real American cares what 300+ prosecutors think, or have to say. Their Un-Constitutional/Unjust, immoral prosecutions, have outweighed there value... It is getting old and irrelevant, to good "social order"...

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It's an appeal to numbers game. Just as if 300 people lied about the same thing does not make it true, 300 prosecutors (out of over 2000 total) signing a letter like this is, what exactly? How does this change a lie to a truth?

Straw < ------------------ Grasp

edit on 5/6/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The fact it said alumni would indicate they are not all currently prosecutors...so if as stated in this thread there are 2,300 or so current ones... I'd think there is at least 10,000 or more retired ones over the 4 decades stated. Would stand to reason you could find 300 or so aligned with the orange man bad cause. This seems like some of the usual political garbage the DOJ is supposed to stay out of...
edit on 6-5-2019 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
its not a bombshell. its 300 partisans in agreement.

There was no crime resulting for him to obstruct. And utilizing the 1st amendment to defend oneself against baseless accusations (resulting from what Mueller has described as poor/inaccurate reporting) is not obstruction.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated
That woman was raped. She fought back, and now she is being hit with obstruction charges.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

There was no crime. Therefore, no obstruction. Saying it, that there was obstruction, over and over, and over, will not make it any more true.

In essence, ol' Bob Mueller couldn't find anything, but to cover his ass, he hems and haws, saying just because in two years of dumpster diving he couldn't find anything, doesn't mean there wasn't something...

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Sooo, what confuses me is that we get 300+ lawyers, who state they would have prosecuted Trump - everyone goes crazy (on the left), but when 9/11 happened, and we had thousands of engineers/aviation experts chime in, disputing the 9/11 commission/NIST report, they were ignored??

edit on 6-5-2019 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

There was no crime. Therefore, no obstruction. Saying it, that there was obstruction, over and over, and over, will not make it any more true.

In essence, ol' Bob Mueller couldn't find anything, but to cover his ass, he hems and haws, saying just because in two years of dumpster diving he couldn't find anything, doesn't mean there wasn't something...

Exactly... you would think there would need to be a underlying crime for there to be obstruction charges.... what did Trump obstruct exactly?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'd say that there is a good reason now for all of them to be fired promptly. And their staff as well.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

370 Justice alumni with up to four decades of service with the department wrote that special counsel Robert Mueller’s report

So is that four decades total experience among the 370? Because that's a pretty short amount of time to be an employee based on the average there. Further clarification needed on this point.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Over 300 Federal prosecutors pen a letter saying Trump should have been charged with obstruction .

It's no bombshell.

300 political hacks more interested in politics than the effing LAW.
edit on 6-5-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I could get a letter signed by 300+ American Soldiers, a couple Marines, a few Air Force folk and Sailors, along with a hand full of LEOs to "sign a letter saying" more than a few politicians should be "charged" with "treason". (All though we all know, there's only two things, by law)... things, that amount to "treason". Lawyers are a tricky bunch. Their loyalty, personal honor and fortitude doesn't shine, until their "law books" are removed/exchanged with reality with no "back up" or "entitled" support.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I can't wait for the media to finally turn on Mueller. I bet the media claims he lies under oath like Barr.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The Mueller report did not find enough evidence to recommend charges. Apparently these guys did without examining the evidence.
edit on 6-5-2019 by TheSteppenwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Those must be the "reasonable prosecutors" Comey was talking about.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Ask the same ones if Comey should have moved for charges against Hillary; I have a feeling that you'd find and overwhelming majority answering in the negative.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Hmmm...

Are you implying there's some form of bias involved here...????

[sarc]Surely not!![/sarc]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join