It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Harry is a Daddy!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is just the most adorable video of Prince Harry.
He is so proud to be a new dad and he can't even hide his excitement.

Start the video at 1:03 to skip to him talking.

www.cnn.com...

For those of us that have watched Prince Harry grow up, it shows how fast time goes by. It seems like he went
from little boy to father in the blink of an eye.
I'm typically not fond of royals, but Harry has always seemed to be different. He seemed to be a lot like
his late mother.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Awww, how sweet! Congratulations to the Royal family!

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Prince Charles had very often an alternative opinion on things. I bet he is not allowed to say them.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This is why I love RT news...not a peep about it...yet!!

edit on 6-5-2019 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I love all the sound and fury about raising the child "gender neutral", but Prince Harry has a boy.

Now that makes you wonder who's calling those shots?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
There's something about the couple's interactions that, to me at least, says they're genuinely dedicated to each other. Even my hubs has pointed out "Hey, they look at each other a lot like WE look at each other -- those two are like enamored peas in a pod. Can't say the same for his brother and wife, though."
I do have to agree with hubby, I get a "stiff & rigid" feel watching William and Kate interact with each other, like they're not really all that wild about each other anymore but are going for the ol' "for the kids & title" royal marital trope.
Harry has genuine googily eyes William never did, and Meghan definitely reciprocates them. Kate's like watching someone do the motions without the real, underlying inspirations.

Here's to the new fam, enjoy it while you guys can -- babies grow quick

originally posted by: ketsuko
I love all the sound and fury about raising the child "gender neutral", but Prince Harry has a boy.

Now that makes you wonder who's calling those shots?

Pretty sure that was dumped in the proverbial media trash a while back, as an unsubstantiated rumor.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

You can't always tell from watching a couple in public though. My grandparents were exceedingly private, and my grandfather very, very stiff and formal in public. So they might have struck you as very William and Kate, but they were as devoted as two peas in a pod, and where that came out was in their private life.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

100%
everything you said!

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Meanwhile in other news, over 300,000 new humans were also born, and thousands of children died of starvation in the world

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnconditionalGlove
Meanwhile in other news, over 300,000 new humans were also born, and thousands of children died of starvation in the world

Other side of the "who cares" coin, really. Ultimately, some woman somewhere on this rock drops an offspring out their cooch any given second. Some make the news, some don't. Whether they did or didn't doesn't make them any more or less special to their parents, did it?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah Who said it was any less special for parents? The royal baby is no more special than any other new born but the masses fawn over them, just as they are told, just as they are programmed to.
Celebrating the birth of a child born into wealth and power, give me a break.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UnconditionalGlove

I think celebrate is a strong word. For all the wealth and privilege this kid will have, in many ways, he might as well be an animal in a zoo.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnconditionalGlove
a reply to: Nyiah Who said it was any less special for parents? The royal baby is no more special than any other new born but the masses fawn over them, just as they are told, just as they are programmed to.
Celebrating the birth of a child born into wealth and power, give me a break.

Give me a break.

There are times in life when it does not matter if you are rich, or poor, famous or unknown.
His reaction is akin to many fathers across the globe, the blessing of a new baby.
Just like the death of his mom, we all felt that stab because we could empathize.
The birth of his first child, any child, It is indescribable, but his reaction says it all.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I'd prefer to be a rich animal in a zoo than a starving one dying of cholera any day, no sympathy for the new prince from me.
And if not celebrate what do you call it? Emotional connection with following a blood line supported by taxes of British people?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Yeah RT news nothing important like the Royals on their front page.

www.rt.com...

www.rt.com...

www.rt.com...

www.rt.com...

www.rt.com...

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I didn't care when Diana died, why would I? I didn't know her, I cared as much as when I read of any car crash in a newspaper.
People are sucked up fawning over a privileged family in an archaic institution like good little subjects, so yeah give me a break, there were 300,000 new dads all over the world the same day, why do you care about this one? Oh yeah, the media told you to.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

No clue where those links I am not going to click on go to, but here is the front page I just pulled up.
www.rt.com...

edit on 6-5-2019 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Who wants to bet that eventually his mom will decide to raise him as a girl? Or at least consider it since that is the hip thing with these Hollyweirdos these days.

I can see the headline now, "THE PRINCE IS A PRINCESS!!!!""

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join