It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many differnt E.T. are there

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Interesting story EarthSister. As you could probably expect, Im skeptical but willing to listen to your experiences. So, the general idea that I get from you is that they don't want to hurt us. I suspected that for a while now. They just want to bring us into a new age or period of "enlightenment"? What do they want from us exactly? What if we don't comply?

I have some other questions as well. Why do you think that they have singled you and your husband out? And lastly, what would it take for them to intervene and let their presence be known to the world? Our planet is in bad shape now. Where are they?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Id expect if we dont comply they would just leave us be rather than destroy or something. I dont see them gaining anything positive from us but we could gain much more from them if an alliance was formed. I doubt all that Earth Sister speaks of and I believe in the possibility that she is being greatly deceived. But thats fine, please ES continue to tell your interesting stories.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Anubis_
Interesting story EarthSister. As you could probably expect, Im skeptical but willing to listen to your experiences. So, the general idea that I get from you is that they don't want to hurt us. I suspected that for a while now. They just want to bring us into a new age or period of "enlightenment"? What do they want from us exactly? What if we don't comply?

_Anubis_

Right, the aliens don't want to hurt us. Obviously, if they did, they would have by now and that would be massively apparent to all, not only suggested.

The alien races are here anyway. They are not raising us, but assisting us as we raise ourselves. All new races have the help of their neighboring advanced worlds, but only if they want it and ask for it. On Earth, the publics are asking for it, but our world leaders are refusing it.

All the alien races want from us is our global awareness of them, but WITH true understanding of what they are like and about. Knowing the aliens are here is not enough. We have to learn the truth about them, and that means getting it from the aliens, not our leading governments or their disgusted agents.

The alien races visiting Earth want our world to do well, and to join our local group of worlds as all races do. They want to open a diplomatic relationship with our world.

I have some other questions as well. Why do you think that they have singled you and your husband out? And lastly, what would it take for them to intervene and let their presence be known to the world? Our planet is in bad shape now. Where are they?

The main reasons Jack and I work with alien life is because we are related to the leaders of the organization of visiting races, because we have abilities of awareness and a natural and learned understanding of them, but mostly because by our hearts and souls we want to do this work between worlds. Most alien experiencers have one or two or a few encounters, and then they stop because of pressures from our own societies and the hardship they bring to daily life. Few choose to advance into comprehensive alien contact like Jack and I have.

The organization of alien races realizes the roadblocks we have set up for ourselves as a race, and can and will take more aggressive steps to educate the public by the masses in due time, determined by necessity and the potential outcome.

The aliens are right here, watching everything, and helping with all they can through their individual human contacts.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Add to the point, another one is the iargan race, a race from 61 cygni i think. They look supposedly horse-like and depressed. Great explanation huh? Earthsister did you get my u2u i sent you awhile ago?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I could've sware I answer this before but anyhow heres a link to some of the suppose types of ET's.Alien Identity

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem
Earthsister did you get my u2u i sent you awhile ago?

I believe I answered all of your u2us. I apologize if I didn't and could you please resend it?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Lots of aliens here. I typed alot and then it got erased, so just look here

ufo.whipnet.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
ebe phenologies and historical contexts.

www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I think there are more alien species than we can count. The universe is so much more vast than our Terran Science can illustrate.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I keep hearing and readin 2 differant numbers to that question.

Either 52 or 72~~ DIFFERANT~~ alien races visiting this lil ol planet Earth.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

Originally posted by malakiem
Earthsister did you get my u2u i sent you awhile ago?

I believe I answered all of your u2us. I apologize if I didn't and could you please resend it?

I resent you the u2u es, sorry for all the questions

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
i'm going to revive this topic.

i've heard there's 57 varieties of aliens ... wait isn't that Heinz ketchup?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join