It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lightworker symptoms or more?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
Wondering if anyone can relate or can share some insight into this topic. Is there such a thing as experiencing physical symptoms as a result of an ascension or awakening? I feel the human body is so mysterious and the mind body connection is real. But I need help understanding the difference between symptoms of moving into a new dimension or energy field and symptoms of other issues such as a mental disorder?
I ask this because I have had underlying anxiety and was a drinker for a while and when i stopped its like i got intense panic attacks. I also consider myself a lightworker and had an awakening a few years back. It just so confusing how do you know the difference.How do you heal the symptoms without medication. I feel medication when it comes to healing is just masking. Any thoughts shared here would be amazing! Thank you!

This video explains what i am talking about. the Idea that a lightworker can have symptoms as a result of transitioning to a higher dimension.

I think I get where you are going with this. Are you asking if your awakening might actually be a mental disorder episode?

Quite an interesting question, considering it could be either or both depending on who you talk to. So, why ask anyone? Why not decide for yourself?

Did your awakening cause you to have stress or a panic attack, or not at all? Once, I was having heart palpatations due to stress but I would just calm myself down through mediation and will my heart to slow down, and it did. I still went to see a doctor, an older well-seasoned man, who asked me if I was able to stop the palpatations immediately or did it take some time. I was somewhat startled that he would ask a question like that, but I replied that I could stop it immediately and he said good, then you won't need medication for it. Mind over matter.

Are you ready or not to move into a higher awareness where mind can control matter?

In my experience talking with people about meditation and moving forward, most people have been so programmed and conditioned that they tell me that they are afraid to go there. Of course, we are not taught how to nurture our higher selves or mold our egos to what we truly feel we can be or achieve, but that didn't stop me.

Once when I tried Kundalini with my crystal in the sunshine, I became very dizzy. Too much, too soon - easy does it as our bodies are rooted here while our spirit is not.

Get lots of sunshine.

Meditate or just be still and calm any where, any time; practice deep breathing.

If you have the power to heal others, concentrate on your gift(s).

Follow your own path - that which feels intuitively right for you.

Peace.

edit on 15CDT08America/Chicago05880831 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 15CDT08America/Chicago05980831 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 15CDT09America/Chicago01790931 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
a reply to: [post=24358661]dreamlotus1111[/post

But you can always buy Gaba pills from iherb to help with the mood.

Of course you can, as long as you hand over your money to them. Some people are making a nice profit off of people's willingness or sometimes even eagerness to believe their sales pitch. There's an interesting experience someone had when he went to India in his search for enlightenment that I read not too long ago, let's see if I can find it:

My Search Takes Me to India

My study of physics gave me a deeper grasp of the natural laws of the universe. I had hoped that science would ultimately reveal to me what life is all about. However, my search for the meaning of life went beyond physics. In 1991, I traveled with a group to India to learn Oriental meditation. What a wonderful experience to see the country and its people firsthand! But I was aghast at the contrast between rich and poor.

Near the city of Pune, for instance, we visited a guru who claimed that cultivating the correct meditation techniques could help someone to become rich. We meditated as a group each morning. The guru also sold medications at high prices. He clearly earned a handsome living; his lifestyle suggested as much. We also saw monks who appeared to be living in poverty, in contrast with the guru. I wondered, ‘Why didn’t meditation also make them rich?’ My trip to India seemed to pose as many questions as it answered.

One of the souvenirs I brought back from India was a meditation bell. I was told that when struck properly, the bell gave off a musical tone that would help me to meditate correctly. Back in Germany I purchased a horoscope drawn up by someone who claimed to be able to foresee my future. But practicing meditation did not reveal to me anything about life. I discovered to my disappointment that a horoscope is just a worthless piece of paper. So my questions about the meaning of life remained.

I Found Answers in the Bible

Source: Science and the Bible Helped Me Find the Meaning of Life: Awake!—2005

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the video, most of what he said does seem to resonate deeply, and the particular way he speaks of exploring all of these things is something I’ve definitely realized is true and available to experience.... I think there is perhaps something about the senses, an overload if that makes sense... that some might experience... it’s been referred to by many names but I always just call it extra sensory or sensing in ways not explained by the typical 5 we use.... it is hard to quiet it sometimes.... there’s also the issue of “thinking about thinking” and the roadblocks brought about by that viscous cycle....

An unquiet mind.... it definitely seems to block that ability to connect to things through the other senses... it’s as if it’s a circle, to look at something and take in only what you’re “seeing” without the thinking part... that is my mystery... or to listen to a song without “thinking” about the lyrics or the sounds... the memories that come along with the song... to touch something and make sense of what you’re feeling without the thoughts that accompany the sensations...

I guess what I am saying, is that for some the ability to turn off the thoughts inside their head is lacking... and for that reason within myself personally I have always for lack of a better description, given in to the idea that perhaps a lot of the thoughts are created or controlled by some external force, even if that external force might still be a part of me, as in a subconscious or something of that nature.

I have always found it interesting and curious to hear others speak of the peace found through prayer and meditation.

I pray frequently, and also seem to have prayers answered and acknowledged... signs and messages that give meaning and context clues to the purpose or path I am currently traveling...and of course seeing the result brings a peace and satisfaction inexplicable... but that peace that many speak of as having during the act, before the answer comes, when things are still uncertain... that is still lost on me.

I find my dreams to have always been a place of refuge and peace... and often times when people speak of their experiences with things like this I feel more of a relatable experience by comparing them to certain dream states I have been in before.

One day, I will get the hang of it. Lol

a reply to: Itisnowagain

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

The whole issue comes from the belief that you are the thinker of thoughts and doer of actions. The illusion is that there is actually someone 'in there' in control.... I mean if you were the one doing thinking... you would do just nice thoughts or just stop thinking and get some peace.

Thought is scared and insecure.....thought does not recognise that love is underneath or behind thought itself. What is sought is not in time... it is here already.... but the thoughts can only provide hope that you will find peace one day..

Here is a short, beautiful talk about not being able to stop thoughts...

Even thoughts can be looked at as they pass by........ but what is looking never passes.

Saint Francis of Assis said... The one that you are looking for is the one that is looking.

edit on 20-5-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
Wondering if anyone can relate or can share some insight into this topic. Is there such a thing as experiencing physical symptoms as a result of an ascension or awakening? I feel the human body is so mysterious and the mind body connection is real. But I need help understanding the difference between symptoms of moving into a new dimension or energy field and symptoms of other issues such as a mental disorder?
I ask this because I have had underlying anxiety and was a drinker for a while and when i stopped its like i got intense panic attacks. I also consider myself a lightworker and had an awakening a few years back. It just so confusing how do you know the difference.How do you heal the symptoms without medication. I feel medication when it comes to healing is just masking.

Ascension / Lightworker : what a load of crap.
More like transformation and stepping into unknown territory that paints a future that is dependent upon what spiritual side you choose in the coming spiritual war. This war intensified many years ago.

Maybe, if you have had a mental disorder since birth and now suddenly, during the past 7 years, that same disability has allowed you to experience unique life events then maybe the veil (Gods protection) is shutting down.

Describe and upload your unique experiences on-line for the world to read. If there is any spiritual value linked with the experience, then the 'immortal' side will fill the gaps considering your experience.

Drink 'spirits' and allow the other side to see your true spirit. They know everything about you so why hide the truth.
My Mood is consistent with all posts on this site.

Medication will always mask, dull down the ability. However, with the Veil slowly being taken off-line, soon no medication will stop a human mortal from seeing the other side.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
With medical herbs being available in many places now legally, there are some good ways of balancing the brain chemistry.

I like L theanine in tea, but take supplements and taurine, both amino acids that help balance the brain chemistry and also are good for your entire body, liver, immune system, heart, etc. Severity of anxiety or depression would be the most important thing.

And the seeds of the earth, supplments, foods and even better meds if needed, ie naturapath would be my first choice, are there for people who need them. The Universe and God/Goodness/Higher Mind, has provided abundance nutrients, supplements and meds in nature for all creatures great and small so if you need to find what helps, there is nothing wrong in that, just don't give yourself over to something dangerous or sign away your freedom or rights to stop taking it which is why natural is the best if possible.

Christ said, to pray as if its already been given. ie. law of affinity, seeing and feeling it as complete. I've been re-reading and viewing Gregg Braden recently and had some positive experiences. Also with health issues intend to spend more time applying what I already knew, but forgot.

One of the techniques he described related to the specialized cells in our heart tissue that connect to our brains and are related to brain tissue.

He talks about doing a simple meditation technique to connect heart and mind and to reach your subconscious. And that is the one that has been very simple and helpful. For me, just placed my hands over my heart, and breathed slightly slower, 5 seconds in and out, or whatever is slower but still comfortable and this creates the connection and allows us to tap into our subconscious. Then to picture someone you feel gratitude towards, to see a loved one, relative, helper, and feel , its about feeling, gratitude, compassion, love, appreciation, these positive emotions connect mind and heart and subconscious and also release healing chemistry and longevity chemistry into our bloodstream and body.

In that space, which only takes a few minutes to access, and feeling positive emotions towards others, you can also Feel, emotions, with images, that connect you to healing, to feeling happy and being able to uplift yourself and right your brain chemistry quickly. Perhaps even a suggestion that whenever you touch your hand to your heart you immediately release balanced brain chemistry nutrients that keep you safe and happy, that you have abundant health and healing and your body is able to regulate everything.

But in meditations, 15 minutes or less, maybe twice a day, see yourself already healed, smiling, feeling great, involved with people, friends, activities. Feeling compassion for others can trigger this.

It reminded of Tom Bearden, and one of his books, quantum physics, and that in the end earth is akin to a Tulpa, or is a Tulpa, a mind thought creation, and that our consciousness interfaces with all the different and dimension including space time.

If we shift our attention away from what is and tip the scale over in our feeling something new, and what we desire, we may shift our reality and health, but if enough do this perhaps the world can shift into something more positive.

The concept of the Tulpa and consciousness driving the reality is that the Universe provides what we dwell on or we tap into our subconscious so that it thinks it real.

But seeking both a naturapath and possibly getting advice from a counselor or even a doctor if it gets too much to handle.

And a sun lamp, full spectrum healing lamp, they have even have lightbulbs to use in your regular overhead lamps, and getting sun.

Don't let it get extreme before seeking help, of course keep your power to choose treatments or supplements or meds, but seek help if you are experiencing anything extreme.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Imagine how peaceful life would be if there was no past or future to think about.

"Imagine" is you thinking of the future.

But we know you will be back again to read ATS in the future and respond to people in the past.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

LOL coming from someone who works for free for a publishing empire that is as close to a cult - is hypocritical. When will the Elders be held accountable?

What are you thoughts without the filters of the Elders or Awake?

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Imagine how peaceful life would be if there was no past or future to think about.

But we know you will be back again to read ATS in the future and respond to people in the past.

Reading happens now and reponding happens now.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   

But when you responded that happened in the past and you logged on in the future after your "now" post.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

I've heard a lot of people talk about these ascension symptoms and I kind of buy it. I think if your shifting from a place of lower understanding, lower love, etc. to a place of higher understanding, higher love, etc. it may involve some growing pains.

One thing I've learned about symptoms of any kind is that fighting them desperately is not going to help. It's stressful and stress creates a state in the body conducive to illness. Or, if you want to look at it another way, resistance and contraction will prevent that energy from moving through.

Check out Dr. Kim D'Eramo. She talks about ascension symptoms and how to release any illness. Her methods mostly focus on allowance and acceptance. A lot of people sing her praises in her group on Facebook. Bruce Lipton and Joe Dispenza are great resources for healing as well.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

Swap out medication for MEDITATION and watch all your concerns fade away.

originally posted by: whereislogic

What does it mean to meditate? ...

To meditate means to focus your thoughts and to reflect on or ponder over something, be it good or bad. (Ps. 77:12; Prov. 24:1, 2) Some bad meditations are not mere passing thoughts. They are deeply rooted in the heart, their inclination being toward a wicked pursuit. The writer of Proverbs says of such men: “Despoiling is what their heart keeps meditating, and trouble is what their own lips keep speaking.”​—Pr 24:2.

I just saw a good example of the bolded description on this page in response to my last comment. I'll bold some more further below from my first comment which is particularly applicable to that response and the accompanying prejudice, both its presence and promotion or playing/capitalizing on already existing prejudice by means of “injurious reasonings” and “deceit” and making a fuss (“trouble”) about something that isn't even true or an honest accurate description of the situation; or their suggested reality of the situation isn't honestly described in order to bolster a prejudiced picture that fosters more prejudice and the unavoidable resulting hatred (hatred which can however be denied to exist by the one who is prejudiced and fooling themselves or deceiving others as described at Proverbs 26:22-28*). Whichever way you wanna put that. It's deceitful and plays on, fosters, or promotes “injurious reasonings”; mostly related to prejudice and propagandistic techniques such as name-calling and generalization. Hatred is a strong emotion exploited by propagandists. Loaded language is particularly effective in triggering it. There seems to be a nearly endless supply of nasty words that promote and exploit hatred and prejudice toward particular racial, ethnic, or religious groups. For example, some people insult those who disagree with them by questioning character or motives by means of name-calling instead of focusing on the facts. Name-calling slaps a negative, easy-to-remember label onto a person, a group, or an idea. The name-caller hopes that the label will stick. If people reject the person or the idea on the basis of the negative label instead of weighing the evidence for themselves, the name-caller’s strategy has worked. For example, in recent years a powerful antisect (a synonym for “sect” is “cult”) sentiment has swept many countries in Europe and elsewhere. This trend has stirred emotions, created the image of an enemy, and reinforced existing prejudices against religious minorities. Often, “sect/cult” becomes a catchword. “‘Sect’ is another word for ‘heretic,’” wrote German Professor Martin Kriele in 1993, “and a heretic today in Germany, as in former times, is [condemned to extermination]—if not by fire . . . , then by character assassination, isolation and economic destruction.”

The Institute for Propaganda Analysis notes that “bad names have played a tremendously powerful role in the history of the world and in our own individual development. They have ruined reputations, . . . sent [people] to prison cells, and made men mad enough to enter battle and slaughter their fellowmen.”

Examples regarding the 'bad name' or label “cult”

*: Proverbs 26:22-28 says (the highlights): “The words of a slanderer are like tasty morsels;* [Or “like things to be swallowed greedily.”] They are gulped right down into the stomach. Like a silver glazing over a piece of earthenware; Are affectionate words from an evil heart. The one who hates others disguises it with his lips, but inside he harbors deceit. Although he speaks graciously, do not trust him, for there are seven detestable things in his heart.* [Or “For his heart is completely detestable.”] . . . his hatred is concealed by deceit, . . . A lying tongue hates those crushed by it, and a flattering mouth causes ruin.”

Going back to my first comment and doing the bolding thing I promised (I added in the stuff above later after saying something about manipulation of information below):

Jesus said to those hating him: “Why are you reasoning these things in your hearts?” (Mr 2:8) Of all who would ‘suppress the truth in an unrighteous way,’ the apostle Paul says: “They became empty-headed in their reasonings and their unintelligent heart became darkened.”
“From inside, out of the heart of men, come injurious reasonings, . . . deceit, . . . and unreasonableness.” (Mark 7:21, 22) ...

One would be better off applying some of these beneficial teachings also mentioned in my first comment in this thread:

Accordingly, the Bible encourages us to meditate on ‘things that are true, righteous, pure, lovable, well-spoken-of, virtuous, and praiseworthy.’ (Philippians 4:8, 9)

Other than that, I just hope this comment might wake some people up as to how they're being manipulated to think and feel about certain types of information and teachings (or the commentary that contains those). That's the main purpose of pointing all this out (initially I was just responding to someone suggesting meditation as quoted at the start of this comment, but then someone felt like demonstrating what I tried to warn about concerning bad meditations and the need for proper wholesome/beneficial meditation that will actually benefit not only oneself, but others as well and mankind as a whole). I could go into more detail about this manipulation that I just mentioned, but I've already done so in other threads and said enough for now. Although, I will leave you with one reminder regarding the concepts of promoting 'false light' or figurative 'darkness posing as light' and painting that which is good or figurative light as that which is bad or figurative darkness. Isaiah 5:20,21:

20 Woe to those who say that good is bad and bad is good,

Those who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness,

Those who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe to those wise in their own eyes

And discreet in their own sight!

edit on 11-6-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join