It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lightworker symptoms or more?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Wondering if anyone can relate or can share some insight into this topic. Is there such a thing as experiencing physical symptoms as a result of an ascension or awakening? I feel the human body is so mysterious and the mind body connection is real. But I need help understanding the difference between symptoms of moving into a new dimension or energy field and symptoms of other issues such as a mental disorder?
I ask this because I have had underlying anxiety and was a drinker for a while and when i stopped its like i got intense panic attacks. I also consider myself a lightworker and had an awakening a few years back. It just so confusing how do you know the difference.How do you heal the symptoms without medication. I feel medication when it comes to healing is just masking. Any thoughts shared here would be amazing! Thank you!

This video explains what i am talking about. the Idea that a lightworker can have symptoms as a result of transitioning to a higher dimension.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
What " higher dimension " have you "ascended" to ?

You're still on Earth, you're still human, with all the faults and weaknesses that goes with with being a plain old human.
This "ascension" crap is just that...crap. It seems to be a way for people to feel morally superior to everyone else.
Look at the word itself. You claim to have risen above others. " Better than" all the poor, normal " unenlightened " humans.

link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

If you use your search engine and search "symptoms of awakening and ascension", you will find all the answers you seek.
The body/mind definitely without doubt does experience your symptoms and many more.
However claims of, or sprooking of said ascension is likely a indicator of no such thing.
Medication is if actually awakening a prison/shackles for the mind/soul.
Swap out medication for MEDITATION and watch all your concerns fade away.

link   
a
edit on 6-5-2019 by CthruU because: double post due to freeze issue

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

There's nothing objective about subjectivity so your guess is as good as mine!

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

nowhere in my post did i say i was better than anyone. my process of awakening refers to undergoing mental shifts and questioning what i have been taught. becoming more wise if you will.

in life you are more "enlightened" as an adult than a toddler correct? we all go through shifts and enter different mental states throughout life. ive met people who think they cant live without prescription medication. there has to be a better way because we were not born into this world to consume pills...

please come into this discussion with an open mind thank you.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

thanks. i have done extensive research already...i am also trained in massage therapy and client centered hypnosis.
for my own personal ailments and "symptoms" i have tried massage, acupressure, acupuncture, tapping, hypnosis, trance, meditation, crystals, breath work, shadow work, herbs, cbd oil, counseling, working out, different diets, distraction, avoidance, you name it ugh

at this point all options for me point to medication however i dont want to stop trying and give up and let myself succumb to being medicated. i need help understanding if this is a passing phase or there is some real hope for the symptoms.

its so odd to be we have an epidemic of anxiety and depression in the world yet no one can figure out the holisitic cure? do these issues run deeper then?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I think “symptoms” are subjective

Specifically, what one might consider debilitating, another might consider to be motivational or an augmentation to creativity.

“Symptoms” of reaching a deeper(or higher) understanding of existence will be experienced in the same way as alcohol, an amplifier.

Negatives will be amplified as well as Positives.

I don’t subscribe personally to the ‘ascension lightworker” theory but have a close friend who does and so am familiar with it.

I have some specific pointers I myself have used to stay off of medications for anxiety or anything, really, but to be honest, I’ve experienced that once you reach certain energy states if you’re unable to
“Calm yourself” or function in the way that you need to, sometimes sedation, rest, and time passing is the only fix.

This might sound counter intuitive to “ascending”- but I also find that silencing all that is unnatural and reconnecting to that which is considered nature has never made things worse.

Sunshine. 20 minutes at a time
The sound of running water or rainfall...
the night sky with all its wonder
Animals (pets, bird watching, squirrels, bees etc)
It just depends on what your personal surroundings offer in terms of nature.

Writing, and reading always a positive.

To answer your question specifically, I do believe there can be a manifestation of physical symptoms based on what is happening in the mind or consciousness, the unseen, and I think knowing the difference between what has manifested
Due to something external and what has manifested due to something internal is one of those great mysteries we are perhaps on sites like this to find out the answer to, since the mainstream
Medical community seems to be failing to address that on a
Satisfactory level.

Hope that you attain peace and comfort, and most importantly purpose in your journeys.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Do you have any hemopathics (sp) in your area? That would make more sense than a regular Dr...

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Take a Reiki class. it's a very specific healing energy

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

To say that the spirit/energy remains constant as one physically and mentally matures and ages would in essence not conform to the frequencies of life law. All life is vibration... constantly oscillating to different and unique parameters. It's safe to say that humans encounter many spiritual deaths throughout their physical life, and it creates a feeling of being isolated on an island when a new spiritual awakening occurs.

Over the course of seven years the cells in the body are replaced with new ones... we are not the same physical person as we were seven years ago even though we may look the same. Ascension/Descension works on similar principles. In spirituality terms, the environmental conditions diets by way of ego.

So, when one is in works to ascend their dietary standards they are in the process of ego shedding. Ego shedding is essentially just providing less worth of environmental impacts and how it relates to one's spiritual/energetic being. If one is in the practice of descension, then one's own spiritual/energetic being is being offered less practice in trade for an added value of physical/environmental involvements.

All life vibrates, and the peaks and valleys of life should be stretched a bit further and further as time rolls along... in order to learn by way of empathy and exploration. Take synthetic medicines for instance... they remove the peaks and valleys as they can become overwhelming as people venture outside of their comfort zone.

I completely understand where you're coming from though. Part of me still thinks I am crazy, part of me is certain of it, yet I am happier than I have ever been in life once I let go of environmental influences over my comfort. Sure, who I shared my time with changed drastically, and there were those that were once close to me that no longer are part of my life. After choosing the natural paths of exploration, it has showed me that isolation is a near certainty when one is spiritually/energetically exploring the boundaries of life as others remain in their comfy parameters of oscillation.

Think of a child that plays roughly or climbs heights that makes adults cringe. Adults sit back, watch them, and yell "get down from their or you will hurt yourself or worse." That child is not absorbing the true conscious/physical reality of their exloration... they yearn to learn the limits of height of which to climb... to subconsciously learn just how far the parameters of frequency can become. If a child falls at their highest height found and they lie through it... the brain remembers those limits, and the life form will be able to reach new parameters as they are more comfortable at newer heights than most.

In the end, I chose this life of pushing energetic boundaries... it didn't choose me. Of course I suffer from what is descension at times, but I am more and more settled with the uncomfortable as time goes on. In a weird way I actually enjoy the descension parts of life now... the more and more I reflect and think my way through harder physical realities the more I can handle. In a weird way a day doesn't even feel complete if I didn't experience the full spectrums of living... laughing, crying, and thinking.

What you experience is a gift... not a curse. It's my belief that light workers are responsible to pick up the valley burdens for the physical beings since their spiritual/energetic self's aren't able to be as comfortable in the extreme's of peaks and valleys as a devoted light worker could. It's a matter of practice though... practice that's very much worth it if you ask me.

There's two choices when faced with the obstacles of the physical and non physical realms... one can cut a path and leave a trail behind them, or one can follow a path. Sure, one may get a few thorns while trekking the unknown, but the spiritual skin will certainly thicken as a result.

Yes you are a healer... practicing on yourself. You're stronger than the meds... I promise that!

edit on 6-5-2019 by ttobban because: spelling

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I hear it is a lot like having a gas bubble in your intestines.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

ive met people who think they cant live without prescription medication. there has to be a better way because we were not born into this world to consume pills...

How can you be sure that some were not?

We all have a purpose, for some it may be to have a dependency on prescribed med's which in turn could give rise to someone that may be close to them their purpose in life.

With all the diversity and a growing human population to think no one should be this or that or doing this or that is not very awakened at all in my opinion.

i need help understanding if this is a passing phase or there is some real hope for the symptoms.

well then the only one that can help you understand is time.

its so odd to be we have an epidemic of anxiety and depression in the world yet no one can figure out the holisitic cure? do these issues run deeper then?

Its not odd at all,

the amount of negativity we get fed by what and how many live their lives if looked at through a microscope by any individual that suffers from these issues will understand why.

Its just do they have the power to break free from their everyday lives that gives strength to the anxieties and depression many face

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
These labor pains are worth it. Remind yourself of the promises you have perceived and felt, and realize that the symptoms are nothing in comparison.

I've seen glimpses of the new world and also have a drinking tendency, which are often in conflict. I have tried to appease both, but it only makes both the new and the old more constrained. Whenever I start to experience confusion, anxiety or uncomfortable symptoms I do a water fast (consume nothing but water, helps purge your system). Or a raw vegetarian fast - this shift we are going through is very natural, i.e. supernatural, and the earth provides food that is most conducive for this process.

I'm sure you, like most others, have biases against religion. But the entire process of John the Baptist preceding the Cross is all focusing on the shift you are referring to. John the baptist was a raw vegetarian, eating locust fruit/carob (not the insect) and honey. He apparently got countless people convinced that he was the precedent for the coming shift, or Passover into the new world. Due to living like John the baptist, the people were waiting eagerly for Jesus to come and open the higher orders of the Kingdom of Light. The whole idea was that natural living is most conducive to prepare for the Cross into the new world. John avoided drinking, and even people who were drinking, due to the effects that you and I are very aware about.

Fasting is like the fuselage for a rocket, it helps you get into orbit but then can be ejected once you arrive. The pharisees tried to condemn Jesus by saying he was not fasting, but Jesus responded that he had no need to fast because he was already in communion with the most high Spirit. According to Jesus, A water fast along with focusing on this Spirit is the way to be regenerated into the new realm. The Gift of God is greater than anything you have ever imagined.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Ummm...in reference to...

I ask this because I have had underlying anxiety and was a drinker for a while and when i stopped its like i got intense panic attacks. I also consider myself a lightworker and had an awakening a few years back. It just so confusing how do you know the difference.How do you heal the symptoms without medication. I feel medication when it comes to healing is just masking. Any thoughts shared here would be amazing! Thank you!

I always refer to questions such as these by the following...If you have a piece of wire and you send current down the wire the impurities impede the flow of the electrons and heat is a by product of that impedance...If you then increase the current beyond the ability of the atomic structure of the wire to safely allow such flow unimpeded...then you can begin to degrade and eventually burn the wire out...

However...if a wire is of sufficient purity and cooled to a sufficient degree you produce a super conductor which aligns the atomic structure with the current flow...therefore no impedance to the flow of electricity is experienced...

The analogy being that unless one purifies oneself in mind...body and spirit...impedance and resistance to the flow of those energies...can and will cause issues and harm in the physical body...both in such as you've described...and in other even more harmful aspects as well...affecting organs...the endocrine system...the autonomic systems that operate those as well...

In the Nag Hammadi library...In "The Gospel according to Thomas"...Christ says...(paraphrasing)…"It is truly good to be...in the light...yet how much better to be a light within the light"

Also...In Falun Gong...or Falun Dafa...as in Buddhism and Hinduism...Pranamaya or Prana or Chi imbues the all...yet the practitioner must learn to draw such energies from the universe and not from the self...

Thus spake the experiencer...

I have only my own experiences to draw from...

That's why we align chakras and Falun Gong is the most useful and powerful tool I have found for such...although I've experienced Kundalini and The bridal union...from both Hinduism and Deep spiritual prayer...

Make of this what you will...but never understand intent to exclaim that your personal path experiences should precisely reflect mine...

I certainly hope this helps...

YouSir
edit on 6-5-2019 by YouSir because: I just hadsta...

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Ascension/evolution ..... Is there a difference?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

A few others have mentioned that it's subjective, and that does seem to be the most accurate answer.

I mean think about it; if you are going through and elevation of consciousness or enlightenment that isn't acknowledged by the medical community, how would they properly be able to diagnose mental disorders if they are actually addressing spiritual mutations being healed and/or worked through.

processed carbs and junk food are also ways to "come down" off of the 'enlightened' high, not great health-wise but probably come with such long term side affects as prescribed medications.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Ascension/evolution ..... Is there a difference?

Yeah. Evolution is a material based form of philosophy that has no potential for emergent properties. Whereas ascension is an "a posterior" solution. In which the resolution has already been solved, in higher dimensions, and is waiting for you to recognize/remember what has been waiting for you throughout your life. Evolution is a lie, and the eternal next dimension waits for those who realize beyond the material literalist trap.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

How much cbd did you take and at what strength and dosage? And for how long?
CBD is the best 'medication' for what you require..... you just need to get the correct dosage. It helps rid the body/mind of addiction as well.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join