It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus visited me in a dream and he's covered with Rune Tattoos! :o

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: johndeere2020

Start with rune magic by Nigel Pennick, easy to follow yet very informative.

If you feel you are receiving true communication and you shouldn’t tell- don’t! In all workings magical telling others reduces the result and can inhibit future success.

I once had an amazing meditation experience whilst studying through a Western Esoteric order, it was truly transcendent. I told my wife, a mate and a brother and the subsequent result was I never reached a level like that again in meditation.

Thanks man, sounds like a good start! Eventually, I may even need to learn the actual language used by the people who once used runes! Ouch! barely have time and possibly the brains for that!

Jesus actually kept many teachings obscure or even secret from certain people. At some point, things went "very wrong" and succeeding generations of Christians/disciples no longer practiced obscurity / secrecy. Information ending up in the wrong hands. Hence, may have corrupted Christ's original message altogether.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Lol I bet Jesus is cool he sounds like he can be fun since he has tattoos I bet he has a very open mind since he married Mary M too and had a kid with her...I thought she was a whore and he still married her...great guy lol not the judgmental type unless he has to be I guess

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gogmagog
It is clear that you saw a demonic entity disguised as the christian christ.
The runes are a give away. Jesus would not have known or used anglo saxon runes. Nor would he have been white, as all rune users were

He had "bronze" or dark brown skin as I mentioned in my OP.

Eyes are brown, definitely not blue.

Although his face have many Caucasian features, not sure if that qualifies as "white" due to his bronze colored skin.
edit on 8-5-2019 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Maybe he learned it from the Aryans. You know the blond haired blue eyed aliens that were here and the Vikings man they found America before CC did. Even the Africans found America before CC did. I mean come on it’s obvious they manipulated Hitler and started WWII. Some of them have red hair too they are very cool, maybe you should ask a Viking one day? Like ask them about there history and where they came from? They are Nordic btw.

Anyway are you okay brother?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Sounds to me like Jesus was Black. Just an observation there. I am sure he was mixed with other « races » as you humans call it, but he just wanted to be called Black.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrishnaTheGreat
Lol I bet Jesus is cool he sounds like he can be fun since he has tattoos I bet he has a very open mind since he married Mary M too and had a kid with her...I thought she was a whore and he still married her...great guy lol not the judgmental type unless he has to be I guess

Yes, I think so. In the dream, he looked a lot more of a "wizard" type than a warrior type.

His facial hair wasn't very long though. He had medium length hair and short facial hair. Hair is "greasy brown" in color.

He looked so happy and eager to teach me the things he did.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I am pretty sure Jesus is mixed with white, black and Asian. Lol Don’t ask me how I know and maybe Jesus wasn’t really a guy, but a girl who was born a guy. LOL But she doesn’t really care about gender or anything like that...maybe Freddie Mercury was a reincarnation of Jesus...I mean he did have a close friend named David.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Does anybody here even listen to David Bowie and his music? He’s clearly an alien. LOL

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

You need to keep those type of dreams to yourself and listen to what he tells you to do. Magic is real and please make sure you don’t say much about it because there are nonbelievers on this website from what I have been observing. I’ve known about this website since I was 10. Always reading it over the years. If Jesus wants to talk to you he’s talking to you not everybody else. Share the information wisely please.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I am pretty sure Jesus is mixed with white, black and Asian.

A mixture of those three races would result to a person who looks Semitic / Arabic in appearance.

They could also look like like Latinos.

I have worked in the Middle East and I have mostly Asian and African genes and people often mistake me for a Jew!

Many of the native Arabs look like they could be Asians (or a mixture of), some Africans and some Europeans.
edit on 8-5-2019 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

You need to keep those type of dreams to yourself and listen to what he tells you to do. Magic is real and please make sure you don’t say much about it because there are nonbelievers on this website from what I have been observing. I’ve known about this website since I was 10. Always reading it over the years. If Jesus wants to talk to you he’s talking to you not everybody else. Share the information wisely please.

Thanks, great advice from you and IAMALLYETALLIAM!

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Runes and Jesus? This thread said something interesting about that.

The Rune "Gebo" (X) and Jesus Christ

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Ok very late to the party, but IF you were to look at Indo-European equivalents to JC, then for the Northern Germanic (the Scandinavians if you will) then its not Thor, its Baldr. He's a dying and reborn deity. The Indo-European Myths are full of such beings, who predate Jesus in many cases, so much so, the early Church called it "Plagarism in anticipation" to explain it. Jesus was anticipated, and Satan had peoples plagarise hte idea. But its not just the indo-european peoples (though they have the most).

The story goes that Jesus was actually created by the Roman Elite, to subjugate the masses, because Mythras (another one of the dying and reborn gods) was not a great example for the elite to remain in power. For one Legioneers got uppity when they joined his religion.

Now I'm not nor have I ever been a Christian, but I'm not sure it was a conspiracy. What I do think happened is that a Jewish cult (in the sense it follows a single charismatic leader, not in the pejoritive use of cult) formed and got popular. Was Jesus real? I don't think so, but you also can't doccument my many Gods, like you can Julius Caesar or Napoleon so ....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join