It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus visited me in a dream and he's covered with Rune Tattoos! :o

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stealu1two
a reply to: Raggedyman funny you say I pretend to know the bible as if you do.. again look in the mirror.. as for your advise I could care less about it.. I have a better clue then you ever will but hey troll on little doggie...

So you said
The bible doesn’t forbid tattoos and I correct you, show you and still you don’t see

You say christians say people with tattoos can’t go to heaven and I correct you by saying christians say people with tattoos can go to heaven and now you are all sookie la la about it.

You are a child who can’t have what you want, can’t be corrected or reasoned with.
And I am a troll

My advice wasn’t to you, seldom is to people like you, it’s to people who might read your foolishness and believe you

Wrong on both accounts and deny you are wrong, how do you do that and expect to look creditable and intelligent

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

One I am far from a child. Two I do not seek your approval on anything. Three again I could care less what you think of me, I do not seek any creditability from someone like you, It individuals like you that dive people way from having a conversation about things like this, you like to chime in and act like you are the all knowing yet you are just as clueless..

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

and now you are all sookie la la about it.

Hey! ?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

I'm an open minded Christian.

Broad is the way and wide is the gate that leadeth unto destruction.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
1. Oden sacrifices himself upon Yggdrasil the tree of life in Asgard to obtain the magical runic language- not Jesus. Oden is a closer comparison to Jesus though still with many inconsistencies.

2. The runes pre-date Jesus by a long time. No way he gave them to the Norse, Germanic and Anglo-Saxon people’s. Also, Egypt has nothing to do with the runes- stop misappropriating European history

3. Dilettantes beware. The runes are not for play and satisfying intrigue. There are rituals to follow/offerings to be made to ensure safety whilst practicing.

4. Do you intend on casting and reading the runes? Or engraving them in to objects for protection etc?

5. Our dreams often appear to us as profound, insightful revelations however, are usually boring and inconsequential in the views and lives of others.

Thanks for sharing all the same

edit on 652019 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stealu1two

One I am far from a child. Two I do not seek your approval on anything. Three again I could care less what you think of me, I do not seek any creditability from someone like you, It individuals like you that dive people way from having a conversation about things like this, you like to chime in and act like you are the all knowing yet you are just as clueless..

So you said
The bible doesn’t forbid tattoos and I correct you, show you in the Old Testament and still you don’t see it or acknowledge it’s there and you are corrected

You say christians say people with tattoos can’t go to heaven and I correct you by saying christians say people with tattoos can go to heaven and now you Ignore it

And you say I drive you away from a conversation, of course I do, I corrected you and you are driven away

If I was clueless I wouldn’t correct you.
Why you even still fighting me, I have corrected you
Leviticus 19/28
New International Version
"'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.

John 3/16
New International Version
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

So two times I have exposed your errors and you call me clueless
It’s clear you are probably not a Christian so why pretend you have a clue when it’s obvious you don’t

Don’t seek my approval, it has little to no value, but please seek common sense and an education, you will need them
And don’t pretend you understand Christianity, you don’t

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
Even sinister twists / plots...What if Jesus was never executed or escaped it (faked story) but went on living and ended up living with the Norse peoples and got assimilated into the culture??

Noooo.. Jesus escaped it and went to Western Europe with his wife Mary Magdeline and later birthed who'd become the Merovingians among others. Not Germans, French.

Some additional details. Jesus looked like a lightly framed, thin, frail-looking man, but ironically, full of energy. Although he looks European Caucasian, his skin is "bronze" in color or darker shade of brown. Based on his appearance, he most likely had European ancestry who immigrated to the Middle East. Thus, why he got European face + dark skin.

He looks European in the face because that's the image of him you or any of us knows of him. For most of us, we've been seeing it almost daily since we were toddlers. Thus, it's Jesus face. There's even a shroud of a dead man with European features(Caucasian which is also a lot of Middle Eastern people by the way. Caucasus Mountains? That's where southernmost Russia like Chechnya and Dagestan where white Muslims live, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Northeastern Turkey).

He had bronze skin because it's written in a few different passages that post-ascension, he has skin like bronze. Darker brown which is like.. black but that's not what you meant but more Arab (Semitic) like the genetic stock he came from. It cant be refuted and even older Christians from previous generations have learned this, come to terms with it, and agree that he wasn't archetypical "white". Thus, your brain during sleep after thinking or reading about Jesus earlier that day or the day before made his image as a Caucasian with Middle Eastern skin, just like he was. Spot on.

He might as well went back to His ancestral lands in Europe and taught the Norse peoples runes and possibly how to use / weild them. This also brings the paralles between Jesus and Thor - ability to control storms and weilding a hammer - with Jesus coming from a family of masons/carpenters or even blacksmith where they weild a hammer as a tool.

Hmm.. I'm working with you here but that's an unfortunate no. Thor is not Jesus, he predates Jesus by some time and had nothing to do with or alike with Jesus enough to realistically consider it. Jesus was not a globe trotting superman who took boats and travels to places in Europe to teach the pagan barbarians things like.. written language. Those weren't his ancestral lands. The Swedes didn't somehow get a seed down to Galilee in a Jewish family that became the son of God.

It just.. reeks of something. White people trying to find ways to say Jesus was related to the Europeans, ended up in Europe. Who cares? I'm white too but it's like.. omg we're special! Jesus never died or resurrected, the bible is a lie, Christianity as we know it is a lie. He came to live with us! Teach us things, breed royal dynasties etc.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I'm an open minded Christian.

Broad is the way and wide is the gate that leadeth unto destruction.

I be on my camel through the eye of a needle thing.

I'm prude, stay away from evil doers, in my home which is a sanctuary of the Lord.

I put blood on my door post for passovers with Trinity Broadcasting Channel on even though Paul and Jan went to be with the Lord after saving millions of souls.

Jesus was white or related to Europeans, then he had a plot to escape crucifixion but let the world say he was, to take over the world. Rome. After he did that, he went to Europe to be with his people, creating royal bloodlines and teaching runes to the predeccesors of the Vikings. That's why German is so similar to Latin which is so similar to Italian and all of the European languages.

I seent it in a vision created by my subconcious. Don't believe me? You should go to church because it's right there on the cross.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It does say this in Revelation 19.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Though I would guess the question did you see runes or words in a different language? Each letter of Hebrew is considered a name for God. So seeing Jesus Christ tatted up with names for God may not be that unusual. Also what language did Adam and Eve speak? What did Noah speak? Proto-Sumerian or something older? Whatever you saw could have looked like runes. Just far older.
edit on 6-5-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

He's teaching me how to use Runes for causing supernatural feats or miracles.

Was that the casting of runes or arranging of runes?

It's about using the Runes to deliver messages or instructions. Possibly coded messages or delivered as a parable, metaphor. Instructions that cause action or change.

Uncanny these things taught to me in the dream are the very nature of Runes, according to wikipedia anyway.

Definitely not an ordinary dream. Someone's trying to communicate!

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
It does say this in Revelation 19.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Though I would guess the question did you see runes or words in a different language? Each letter of Hebrew is considered a name for God. So seeing Jesus Christ tatted up with names for God may not be that unusual. Also what language did Adam and Eve speak? What did Noah speak? Proto-Sumerian or something older? Whatever you saw could have looked like runes. Just far older.

It's clearly runes.

Paleo or "Pre-Sanskrit" writing looks similar but not quite it (language allegedly used by Atlanteans or another very ancient but advanced civilization).

The writings also looked embossed so they were not ordinary tattoos. Made with more specialized process, probably in Africa and since Jesus went to Egypt, probably applied during his exile to Egypt.

It's got the power to raise the dead, self-resurrect....

It's not just the tattoos. There's more process involved. HOwever, I don't think I'm at liberty to reveal everything. I can only say enough but not everything.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Jeremiah 23:25-28,32

25 “I have heard the prophets who are prophesying lies in my name say, ‘I had a dream! I had a dream!’ 26 How long will this continue in the heart of the prophets, to prophesy lies? They are prophets of the deceit of their own heart. 27 They intend to make my people forget my name by the dreams they relate to one another, just as their fathers forgot my name because of Baʹal. 28 Let the prophet who has a dream relate the dream, but the one who has my word should speak my word truthfully.”

“What does the straw have in common with the grain?” declares Jehovah.
32 “Here I am against the prophets of lying dreams,” declares Jehovah, “who relate them and lead my people astray because of their lies and their boasting.”

“But I did not send them or command them. So they will not benefit this people at all,” declares Jehovah.

Still as relevant today as it was back then.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

He's teaching me how to use Runes for causing supernatural feats or miracles.

Was that the casting of runes or arranging of runes?

It's about using the Runes to deliver messages or instructions. Possibly coded messages or delivered as a parable, metaphor. Instructions that cause action or change.

Uncanny these things taught to me in the dream are the very nature of Runes, according to wikipedia anyway.

Definitely not an ordinary dream. Someone's trying to communicate!

I strongly suggest you research this topic in more depth than Wikipedia. Can recommend some great books if you are interested.

Why would it be necessary to utilise runes to 'deliver messages or instructions'? You can do that with coded English or other languages.

edit on 752019 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Which Jesus was it?

Was it American baby blue eyed, blonde Jesus whose somehow a red blooded patriot. Was European Jesus with darker features an looked like a bum? Was it Jewish/Aramaic Jesus with fairer skin tone and a possible Jew fro? Was it African who supposedly from the future, and is cybernetic organism to explain the molten brass feet? Was it Asian Jesus who values the Asian stereotype of death before dishonor?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
I strongly suggest you research this topic in more depth than Wikipedia. Can recommend some great books if you are interested.

Why would it be necessary to utilise runes to 'deliver messages or instructions'? You can do that with coded English or other languages.

I would appreciate it, thanks man!

That's a very good question. However, this is something I can't tell anyone. At least, not yet.

These type of dreams I'm having about The Christ seems exceedingly rare even among Christians. I would take a good guess, some of the messages given are for "my eyes only"

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Jesus never died or resurrected, the bible is a lie, Christianity as we know it is a lie. He came to live with us! Teach us things, breed royal dynasties etc.

Is this your opinion or perhaps you know of verified MSS to show us your source? Which of the many bibles are a lie? Can you source the claim that Jesus never died in the manner of which the Greek Mss are written? I hear this from the Muslims
also.

No arguments are needed. Just source your post so that those who do not have this knowledge can understand. I have heard this same report many times here on ATS but have shrugged it off as simply he says she says. There is a book titled St. Joseph Of Arimathea by Lionel Smithett Lewis that is chocked full of reference material concerning the death of Jesus and describing the overwhelming evidence of the first Jesus movement to Britain. Much evidence has been gathered from ancient church records as well as ancient MSS. It is taught in this book by Rabanus, Maurus, Archbishop of Mayence, AD 776-856 that Mary Magdalen did indeed travel to Britain and eventually settled in Aix France, where Mary lived and died.

Nevertheless a trail of records had been left of her and the eleven others including Joseph the uncle of Jesus and Jesus' mother Mary as well as Lazarus of Whom Jesus restored from death and Martha of whom the Greek MSS teaches. I urge you to get this paperback for a good study guide as well as information guide in the formation of the first Christian movement. Rome was not the first in organized Christianity.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Saw Jesus covered in Rune Tattoos in a dream and He's teaching me how to use Runes for causing supernatural feats or miracles. It seems Jesus learned/invented Runes while exiled in Egypt. I thought it is one of those meaningless random dreams. But on closer look it may have some basis!

With some research,I found some relation between Jesus and Runes:

- Runes are used by the Germanic Norse people in Europe. The earliest use of Runes dates back to approximately the same time Jesus walked the Earth.
- The many traditional meaning of runes include secret, mystery, affectionate love. The things Jesus often taught His disciples

The dream brought some interesting possibilities, ideas. Particular why the proof of Christ's existence is so elusive many thinks he never existed in the first place.

Is the possibility that Jesus existed with an entirely different identity from the one that is written in the Bible.

Even sinister twists / plots...What if Jesus was never executed or escaped it (faked story) but went on living and ended up living with the Norse peoples and got assimilated into the culture??

Some additional details. Jesus looked like a lightly framed, thin, frail-looking man, but ironically, full of energy. Although he looks European Caucasian, his skin is "bronze" in color or darker shade of brown. Based on his appearance, he most likely had European ancestry who immigrated to the Middle East. Thus, why he got European face + dark skin.

He might as well went back to His ancestral lands in Europe and taught the Norse peoples runes and possibly how to use / weild them. This also brings the paralles between Jesus and Thor - ability to control storms and weilding a hammer - with Jesus coming from a family of masons/carpenters or even blacksmith where they weild a hammer as a tool.

Of course, these are all just theories based on a dream. But with uncanny plausibility. I would not have looked if I never had the dream!

It is clear that you saw a demonic entity disguised as the christian christ.
The runes are a give away. Jesus would not have known or used anglo saxon runes. Nor would he have been white, as all rune users were

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Start with rune magic by Nigel Pennick, easy to follow yet very informative.

If you feel you are receiving true communication and you shouldn’t tell- don’t! In all workings magical telling others reduces the result and can inhibit future success.

I once had an amazing meditation experience whilst studying through a Western Esoteric order, it was truly transcendent. I told my wife, a mate and a brother and the subsequent result was I never reached a level like that again in meditation.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Why would it be necessary to utilise runes to 'deliver messages or instructions'?

Maybe the OP is part of a later or late MTV Generation and he was inspired by the Shannara Chronicles TV-Show (on MTV). Or any Fantasy game or story that includes Rune Magic (in particular involving tattoos perhaps). Safe to say, runes intrigue and/or fascinate the OP. Things that occupy the mind, or enter the mind in that fashion and reaches one's heart as the powerhouse of one’s desires, emotions and affections*, are the things one dreams about, or talks about for that matter. *: the place that comes to include the capacities for motivation. Emotional and motivating capacities such as preference for one thing over another, love, hate, desire (good and bad).

Luke 6:45,46 (Jesus teaching)

45 A good man brings good out of the good treasure of his heart, but a wicked man brings what is wicked out of his wicked treasure; for out of the heart’s abundance his mouth speaks.
46 “Why, then, do you call me ‘Lord! Lord!’ but do not do the things I say?

Like when Jesus said: “You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.”​—Matthew 22:37.

1 John 5:3

3 For this is what the love of God means, that we observe his commandments; and yet his commandments are not burdensome,

Like the commandment given at Leviticus 19:26:

26 “‘You must eat nothing containing blood.

“‘You must not look for omens or practice magic.

God's view of magic is made very clear in the Bible. Another example is found at Deuteronomy 18:9-14:

9 “When you have entered into the land that Jehovah your God is giving you, you must not learn to imitate the detestable practices of those nations. 10 There should not be found in you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, anyone who employs divination, anyone practicing magic, anyone who looks for omens, a sorcerer, 11 anyone binding others with a spell, anyone who consults a spirit medium or a fortune-teller, or anyone who inquires of the dead. 12 For whoever does these things is detestable to Jehovah, and on account of these detestable practices Jehovah your God is driving them away from before you. 13 You should prove yourself blameless before Jehovah your God.

14 “For these nations that you are dispossessing used to listen to those practicing magic and divination, but Jehovah your God has not allowed you to do anything like this.

Psalm 97:10a:

10 O you who love Jehovah, hate what is bad.

Psalm 101:3

3 I will not set anything worthless* [Or “good-for-nothing.”] before my eyes.

I hate the deeds of those who deviate from what is right;

I will have nothing to do with them.* [Or “Their deeds do not cling to me.”]

Romans 12:9

9 Let your love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is wicked; cling to what is good.
edit on 8-5-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Sorry, but I can not engage when the majority of your post is just quoted from the bible.

Of course the OP has an interest in runes....hence the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join