It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus visited me in a dream and he's covered with Rune Tattoos! :o

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Saw Jesus covered in Rune Tattoos in a dream and He's teaching me how to use Runes for causing supernatural feats or miracles. It seems Jesus learned/invented Runes while exiled in Egypt. I thought it is one of those meaningless random dreams. But on closer look it may have some basis!

With some research,I found some relation between Jesus and Runes:

- Runes are used by the Germanic Norse people in Europe. The earliest use of Runes dates back to approximately the same time Jesus walked the Earth.
- The many traditional meaning of runes include secret, mystery, affectionate love. The things Jesus often taught His disciples

The dream brought some interesting possibilities, ideas. Particular why the proof of Christ's existence is so elusive many thinks he never existed in the first place.

Is the possibility that Jesus existed with an entirely different identity from the one that is written in the Bible.

Even sinister twists / plots...What if Jesus was never executed or escaped it (faked story) but went on living and ended up living with the Norse peoples and got assimilated into the culture??

Some additional details. Jesus looked like a lightly framed, thin, frail-looking man, but ironically, full of energy. Although he looks European Caucasian, his skin is "bronze" in color or darker shade of brown. Based on his appearance, he most likely had European ancestry who immigrated to the Middle East. Thus, why he got European face + dark skin.

He might as well went back to His ancestral lands in Europe and taught the Norse peoples runes and possibly how to use / weild them. This also brings the paralles between Jesus and Thor - ability to control storms and weilding a hammer - with Jesus coming from a family of masons/carpenters or even blacksmith where they weild a hammer as a tool.

Of course, these are all just theories based on a dream. But with uncanny plausibility. I would not have looked if I never had the dream!
edit on 6-5-2019 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

This also brings the paralles between Jesus and Thor - ability to control storms and weilding a hammer

also Mithraïsme is related to Jesus... Jesus an archetype , connected to akhasa maybe.. (no disrespect here just observation)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Become a Zen Buddhist before it's too late!

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
What you saw is demonic. What you saw was not Jesus. Satan's angels can disguise themselves as angels of light and decieve many...

The bible tells us he comes back with great power and authority.
Jesus would not have a tattoo as the Bible forbids that (had you read the Bible you'd know). Jesus comes to fulfil the law, not abolish it.....
This whole post is an insult....
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
What you saw is demonic. What you saw was not Jesus. Satan's angels can disguise themselves as angels of light and decieve many...

Jesus would not have a tattoo as the Bible forbids that (had you read the Bible you'd know). Jesus comes to fulfil the law, not abolish it.....

Yes, I've read it in the Bible. Beware of those who claim to have seen Jesus. But those are ones who claim to have seen Jesus in reality (not dreams)

But this is only a dream, a message of some sort. Jesus did not appear to me in reality.

I'm an open minded Christian.

With all the ironies, scandals, inconsistencies, contradictions in Christianity. That's all the proof I need something is wrong with the religion and not to be trusted 100%.

The only reason I call myself Christian is because I find Jesus to make the most sense, but I don't trust many doctrines and dogmas. I don't even fully trust the Bible - even the scribes aren't perfect as the Bible says so!

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

You said "It's only a dream".

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
What makes you think he was Jesus? Covered in runes, thin, frail but full of energy? That sounds more like Loki. The trickster, the deceiver.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Except who says the bible is accurate, 2000 plus years of stories past down, translated many times blah blah blah.
The only insult here is your ability to let others express themselves without condemnation.
Something which is EXTREMELY UNCHRISTIAN.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

What you saw is demonic. What you saw was not Jesus. Satan's angels can disguise themselves as angels of light and decieve many....

It was NOT Jesus. It was NOT demonic. It was a dream.

This whole post is an insult...

Oh, please! Are you triggered? Fortunately, nobody cares if you are insulted. You are free to indulge in your delusions, but not free to inflict them on anyone else. Suck it up.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
What makes you think he was Jesus? Covered in runes, thin, frail but full of energy? That sounds more like Loki. The trickster, the deceiver.

You'd be thin and frail to if you had bore the punishment and taken the heat for all of humanity.
Could go either way.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

This post is just plain wrong on so many levels.. And why in earth would you think this is demonic? because Jesus was covered in runes? I have read the bible and I cannot find anywhere it says tattoo's are forbidden, so you are telling me everyone with a tattoo will not get into heaven? yeah wrong.. I have spent a lot of time studying religion and you can look at the Greek Gods and the Druids and draw comparisons to God and his disciples, we are allowed to make our own decisions on what to believe I don't need someone standing in front of me telling me what the bible says, I can use my own mind to interpret it that is what God would want... your post is the insult here. not the individual discussing their dream.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It's metaphor that you should start practicing magick ...

Jesus has nothing to do with CHRISTIANITY

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I saw Jesus on my toast this morning. I covered it in strawberry jam. Was that bad?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Jesus doesn't have ancestry as we know it. He was made consubstantial and he was placed in Mary by the Holy Spirit. If anything, since we are made in God's image, he's all of the races at once. To the people who posted after about the laws of the old testament, they are no longer valid. They were replaced by the golden rule. Christians don't eat kosher, do they? Do unto others as you would have done unto you.Matthew 7:12

If I were you I would pray the rosary. Mary has a way of answering your questions. If it was deception Mary will clear your mind, if it was real she'll add to your fortitude.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Ok number 1, Jesus didn’t have any secrets, none what so ever, even He didn’t know the time of the end and stated as much. The end date is not finalised as of yet.
Jesus had no esoteric secrets
The bible reveals all that is known or to be known.
Why you infer you are special and more important is not what Christianity teaches

Number 2, not many people claim Jesus didn’t exist, that is stupid. Claim Jesus was mad, was a liar, a criminal sure that’s fine but only fools claim Jesus didn’t exist. We can be more sure a man called Jesus walked in Israel with more certainty than many if not all other historical figures

Jesus didn’t have European heritage, His lineage is traced back to Adam and Eve, it’s written down very clearly and set out for every one to see, He was from King David’s lineage

I could go on but don’t think it will help, you had a dream, it was just that, a dream. No runes have ever been found in Israel, bible forbids divination blah blah but I doubt you care

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Except who says the bible is accurate, 2000 plus years of stories past down, translated many times blah blah blah.
The only insult here is your ability to let others express themselves without condemnation.
Something which is EXTREMELY UNCHRISTIAN.

Why is it unchristian, it was contending a lie
Are Christians to agree with everything?

The bible may not be 100% accurate but there is no question tattoos are forbidden to Jews, Jesus fulfilled the law, not abolished it, that’s clear. Not sure what Jones meant by that?

Is jones not allowed to express himself, who made you the moral authority

Whomever Johndeer encountered it was not Jesus, that is obvious to any nominal Christian and should be explained

Sorry if it upsets you

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stealu1two
a reply to: Joneselius

This post is just plain wrong on so many levels.. And why in earth would you think this is demonic? because Jesus was covered in runes? I have read the bible and I cannot find anywhere it says tattoo's are forbidden, so you are telling me everyone with a tattoo will not get into heaven? yeah wrong.. I have spent a lot of time studying religion and you can look at the Greek Gods and the Druids and draw comparisons to God and his disciples, we are allowed to make our own decisions on what to believe I don't need someone standing in front of me telling me what the bible says, I can use my own mind to interpret it that is what God would want... your post is the insult here. not the individual discussing their dream.

Try Leviticus 19;28 and you pretend you know the bible, just a simple google search and no
No one said people with tattoos don’t get into heaven, you havnt a clue but pretend you do, that’s just so sad
You can use your own mind but I will offer advice, get help

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman funny you say I pretend to know the bible as if you do.. again look in the mirror.. as for your advise I could care less about it.. I have a better clue then you ever will but hey troll on little doggie...

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman funny you say I pretend to know the bible as if you do.. again look in the mirror.. as for your advise I could care less about it.. I have a better clue then you ever will but hey troll on little doggie...

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

He's teaching me how to use Runes for causing supernatural feats or miracles.

Was that the casting of runes or arranging of runes?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join