It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Does NOT Want Bob Mueller To Testify Before Congress.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

FBI Director Christopher Wray said last week that CHINA was a bigger threat than RUSSIA.

www.scmp.com...

Naturally 95% of the U.S. media didn't report this because they're still fixated on TRUMP-RUSSIA derangement. Thank goodness the media has no decision making powers for our nation.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Yesterday, Senator Chuck Grassley delivered a powerful speech that describes what he's learned about the Spygate timeline, and how Bob Mueller seems to be part of the deep-state coup against President Trump.

TRANSCRIPT: www.grassley.senate.gov...

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, May 6, 2019

But two days ago, both the President and AG William Barr said it was "just fine" if Special Counsel Bob Mueller answered questions about his almost 3 year-long investigation of Russia interfering in the United States' 2016 elections.

President Trump said Sunday that special counsel Robert Mueller should not testify before Congress — reversing his position from days ago, when he said he'd defer to Attorney General William Barr.

Across two tweets, Mr. Trump wrote, "why would the Democrats in Congress now need Robert Mueller...to testify. Are they looking for a redo because they hated seeing the strong NO COLLUSION conclusion?"

Mr. Trump added, "Bob Mueller should not testify. No redos for the Dems!"

Mr. Trump's tweet came soon after Democratic Rep. David Cicilline, who sits on the House Judiciary Committee, announced that he is working on arranging Mueller's testimony. The Rhode Island congressman said he is hoping to bring Mueller in on May 15, but a date hasn't been confirmed.
More at: www.cbsnews.com...

I wonder what new information caused President Trump to change his mind so dramatically over the past 3 days? And I wonder if AG William Barr also now believes that Bob Mueller shouldn't testify before Jerry Nadler's House Judiciary Committee?

There's debate over whether Bob Mueller is now a private citizen, since he's wrapped up his investigation. Or, is he still a government employee, who has to do what William Barr says.

One sure-fire way to keep Robert Mueller from testifying, is to make him a "subject" or "target" of an ongoing investigation. Use the same legal maneuvering Mueller himself used, to keep witnesses and documents out of the hands of Republican Congressional Investigators from May 2017 thru March 2019.

Personally, I think it would be a good idea to let Bob Mueller testify under oath. Evidence that Special Counsel Mueller was corrupt, and determined to "get Trump" from the day-1, is growing by the week.

-CareWeMust

Here is what I do not understand. Trump keeps saying no obstruction.. no collusion... he said the report exonerates him 100%... why is he so scared of Mueller appearing before Congress? Barr has stated unequivocally that Mueller is in agreement with how the report was represented - this should be a no brainer for the president. Parade Mueller out. let him say he has no issue with Barr's release... make democrats look stupid in the process.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: thedigirati

like mueller is going to say anything not in his report?
these people are daft.
mueller showing up and reading his report will in no way help them, it will only hurt them.
Misfud and the dossier are going to bury them.
Mueller not investigating this or passing it off to be investigated similar to Manafort or Cohen will bury mueller.

it is a no win for them
how do they not see this?

Then it should be a no brainer for Trump to want mueller to testify.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There is no spygate timeline because there has been no spying.
I sure hope you guys are having fun.
and I should put this out there too.
New York state is still sitting on individual # 1, the unnamed co-conspirator.
Damn every time we think he's out of the woods it turns out to just be a break in the trees letting in more light.

And now he thinks he should get the two years they investigated him added to his term because they ' stole the time" from him.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
It is as simple as this.

One. Trump deferred to Barr, thinking he was totally under his thumb and when asked about a Muller testimony before congress would say no.

Two. Barr did not say no but rather said it would be ok with him.

Three. Trump now says no.

Trump in no way told Mueller not to testify, he simply said 'I don't think he should testify'. That is very different from ordering him not to.

What it does do is give lots of fodder for the fake news media and the TDS sufferers... keeping them/you occupied, so you don't even notice that huge hammer coming down straight at your heads.

It is so much fun watching you guys dance to Trumps tune, all the while hating him with every fiber of your being.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

from your link

The FBI surveilled an American citizen for many months, based on salacious and unverified information gathered by a former foreign intelligence officer desperate to keep the President out of office. That former intelligence officer used Russian sources, including Russian government sources, at the behest and with the funding of a rival political party and campaign.

powerful accusations from a sitting us senator

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Good, but would be sooooo much better if there was a Lion sneaking up on him.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Should it be?
Perhaps by feigning resistance he get exactly what he wants?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

So your defense of Trump is that he is a ''troll''? That he is ''playing'' with the House of Reps by saying one thing and then saying another? That this is part of his governing style, the art of the deal?

Trump has always had money and been in charge of money making schemes. As the head man in charge of the purse strings of the Trump empire those who did not do his bidding were released or at best would never rise to any position of power and personal wealth. To defy him was career suicide. To this end Trump was always surrounded by ''yes men''. What the '''boss'' said goes and his people bent the knee. This is why he he thinks that everything he wants should be done because the only people who ever said no to him were the enemy, those he was trying to do his deals with.

Do you think that Trump would not take revenge on Mueller if he testified while still in the employ of the Justice Department? I sure don't. He would fire him out right like he did that other guy who crossed him like two weeks before his retirement.

You make a mistake in believing that we all hate Trump with every fiber of our beings, but I am saddened you are having fun watching this guy tear the country apart.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

a reply to: DoubleDNH

Should it be?
Perhaps by feigning resistance he get exactly what he wants?

Exactly that. We should know soon for sure.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
perhaps if an attempt was made to separate personal opinions, which we are all entitled to, and official orders things would be clearer
not many attempts have been made to do this

every communication has been attempted to be made "official"
nice try

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

"that other guy" has been found to have acted criminally while in the FBI. Trump firing him was not Trump "getting even". It was him following the recommendations of his people and ridding the Bureau of a bad apple.

Don't make excuses for someones illegal behavior just because you don't like Trump.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

point taken

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
So your defense of Trump is that he is a ''troll''? That he is ''playing'' with the House of Reps by saying one thing and then saying another? That this is part of his governing style, the art of the deal?

It isn't a defense, it is simple fact, and I think it is hilarious that Leftists keep falling for it.

Trump has always had money and been in charge of money making schemes. As the head man in charge of the purse strings of the Trump empire those who did not do his bidding were released or at best would never rise to any position of power and personal wealth.

Yes... and? That is the mark of a successful business man.

Are you seriously suggesting he should keep people on who did not 'do his bidding'?

To defy him was career suicide. To this end Trump was always surrounded by ''yes men''.

Prove it.

You make a mistake in believing that we all hate Trump with every fiber of our beings, but I am saddened you are having fun watching this guy tear the country apart.

Thats just it - you equate tearing the Deep State aprt with tearing the country apart.

I have news for you... the country is doing great! The Deep state, and Leftist nutbags? Not so much...

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I think it is hilarious that Leftists keep falling for it.

As I said before it is saddening that your perspective allows you to rejoice at the rendering of our society that is taking place because of this guy.

I have news for you... the country is doing great! The Deep state, and Leftist nutbags? Not so much...

Myopic. Does the joyful exuberance of 1928 ring a bell? All was well then as well. As for tearing the deep state apart, I find that myopic also. Sure if one considers the deep state the democratic party and it's minions ''the deep state'', then I can see that case being made, which by the way seems to be the generally accepted notion around here. But for those of us who try to look a little deeper into the nature of the social controls that constrain our freedoms, the deep state is much deeper than you surmise and Trumps position within it goes way beyond your willingness to consider.
edit on 31America/ChicagoTue, 07 May 2019 13:54:04 -0500Tue, 07 May 2019 13:54:04 -050019052019-05-07T13:54:04-05:00100000054 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think bobby is BALLS DEEP in the “state” and literally has to keep
fighting on while getting his head ponded and his mouth dicked by the patriots 24/7

Bobby will be a cell block down from Obama and two away from Hillary

Trust me they were well baked a year ago now it’s just for fun and seeing who breaks publicly first 😂
edit on 7-5-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They started spying on Trump in 2015 it is now 2019 dates are important to those who look for the truth instead of spewing hyperbole and hate, or towing the party line of a half sunk ship. I liked when reading the Lisa Page testimony when she admitted it was obummer. Did you read it yet? Have you read the Mueller report or Strozk's testimony. Facts can make a difference

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

So how long should Trump let these Traitors lie to the American people? Mueller knows he has to keep making crap up because he is just as guilty as the rest who filed the highly edited Fusion report in person to the FISA court while lying their butts off, a British report that was wrote in 2007 NOT 2016.

Not Trump nor any of his friends or staff were even in the original report that talked about Russian and Americans working together BACK IN 2007. They seriously wrote in a few names and that allowed them to spy on Trump and the who dam Campaign.

Mueller will be lucky to get a firing squad because the others will likely see old sparky on half power for a few hours after this is completely exposed on live TV how far this COUP went and who all was behind it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join