It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Does NOT Want Bob Mueller To Testify Before Congress.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The President is playing them like Charlie Daniels plays the fiddle!!

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

One sure-fire way to keep Robert Mueller from testifying, is to make him a "subject" or "target" of an ongoing investigation.

This would be a total ball-buster with a sledge hammer effect 😎😆😎

Total Democrat breakdown

So, you see no correlation to your 'bombshell' thread of 'muller lied to congress blah blah blah'

And dims are dumb...
/face-palm.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Why wouldn't Trump want Mueller to totally exonerate him? I mean, that's what the Mueller report does, right guys?

so now we are a country that requires "exoneration"?
have the cops exonerated you today?
is that how we work here now?

no charges were recommended
in the usa that is enough
that is exoneration

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

How would Mueller testifying exonerate Trump?

Actually, exonerate from what? Is he being charged of anything that I'm not aware?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Again, if the report is what you and everyone else have been saying, why wouldn't Trump want to be publicly exonerated and end this whole thing?

Unless...

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

How would Mueller testifying exonerate Trump?

Actually, exonerate from what? Is he being charged of anything that I'm not aware?

By confirming what the president and Barr said about what the Mueller report concludes. If the report is what you have been saying, why wouldn't you want Mueller to publicly state that in front of congress?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

So now when an investigation is ended with no charges, we need the investigating officer to confirm what the prosecutor says?
Even tho the procedure says the prosecutor is the one who gives the report?

which laws and procedures should we ignore and which should we follow and who gets to decide such?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It keep his name in the News cycle, just imagine if we talked about something else besides small hands donny, the world might just collapse upon itself, Donny knows to keep himself relevant he must maintain headline control.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Trump was actually for Mueller testifying before he was against it.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Mueller knows, personally, almost every one in the tight little coterie of discredited upper-echelon officials, and he has a deep loyalty to institutional bodies whose contemporary character he helped create. He’s a deep-state guy and we know what he’s going to do just by reading the gossipy report.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
He can't answer anything thats not in the report provided already.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I kinda think it's a good idea for him to testify as well. If he draws outside the lines, it's perjury. Won't that be a lot of fun for the dems? Trying to define which lie is the truth lol. This is just more witch hunt BS, the dems should give it a rest, luck their wounds and lay low because the axe is coming.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

So called findings?
Are you guys still thinking the Russians didn't interfere and won't be interfering again next year?

Nice shifting of the goalposts there. I thought you and your kin have been claiming that the investigation was going to bring Trump down because of collusion with Russians, not just a look at 'Russian interference'?

Nobody doubts Russia meddles in the affairs of other countries, just like nobody doubts the US and other countries do the same.

If Russian interference was such a critical danger, why did Obama try to keep it under wraps?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
How many "out side the law" things do the Democrats want? Booker just asked for federal gun licensing, second amendenment says "shall not be infringed", but asking for voter ID (which is not covered) is disenfranchisement.

So please those on the left, explain this dichotomy.

the Dems like breaking rules unless it's against them.

Now that I think on it, why should Meuller testify to a report that was not to be released???

when the SHF here in the next 6 weeks it will be fun to see all the crying and back peddling of the left..

you can bet they will call foul.

[I stump4Trump 2020]

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

No, trump is unifying the country against the deep state and dems. It's really quite remarkable. I would think that here of all places, that would be something universally applauded.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It is as simple as this.

One. Trump deferred to Barr, thinking he was totally under his thumb and when asked about a Muller testimony before congress would say no.

Two. Barr did not say no but rather said it would be ok with him.

Three. Trump now says no.

Conclusion

Trump tried to pass the ''buck'' but when Barr dropped it Trump had to pick it up again.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Booker just asked for federal gun licensing, second amendenment says "shall not be infringed", but asking for voter ID (which is not covered) is disenfranchisement.

But keeping the sitting president off the ballot is not (looking at you CA). There's absolutely no consistency in what the left wants. Do they want fair elections? Ok, then they need to get rid of all these initiatives to try to tip things their way (national popular vote, changing balloting laws to disenfranchise candidates, or their latest, elect the vice president separate from the president).

The truth is, they want power. It's all a pursuit of power for them. Constitution be damned. Country be damned. Laws be damned. But most of all, conservatives be damned.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

If Russian interference was such a critical danger, why did Obama try to keep it under wraps?

Or more importantly, why did he tell his people to stand down and let it happen?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DanDanDat

That's not the mood I got from Emmett Flood's letter to the DOJ.
They saw the report as a road map to impeachment just like the rest of us.

The Mood you get?

I guess you got me on that; I don't normally try to read emotion into letters written by lawyers. Fiction writers, sure, a good fiction writer endeavors to capture the "mood" in their writing. That's not so much how Lawyers operate...

Except for perhaps Mueller ... I've heard he was upset that the media didn't quite get the "mood" of his writing.

But for the sake of argument; let's say the Flood letter did have a "Mood" and let's also assume that the "Mood" was a bad one. Trump and his lawyer are projecting that they are in a "bad mood" through their letter to the DOJ ... how does that work to refute my opinion that Trump is following his normal MO to troll his opostion?

In fact if there is a "bad mood" written into the Flood letter it would only serve to bolster my opinion that this is a troll; why else would a seasoned lawyer write a "bad mood" letter when he didn't have too.
edit on 6-5-2019 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: strongfp

No, trump is unifying the country against the deep state and dems. It's really quite remarkable. I would think that here of all places, that would be something universally applauded.

Trump is not unifying the country against the deep state and dems. He is exploiting the already existing divide in this country for his own benefit.

ATS could be a place to come to to discuss the ''real'' implications of a ''deep state''. But rather it now has become a place that settles with understanding the ''deep state'' as all those who find fault with Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join