It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Conflict of Interests for the Congressman Jerry Nadler !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: xuenchen

Surely someone in the opposition party, who is opposing the party that Trump is leading, has no conflict of interest in following the dictates of his party?

You are suggesting that no-one should ever oppose their opposition.

Part of the "poor little picked on Trump" campaign, I suppose?

I mean, get real, he's the POTUS, you can't get much more status or power than that yet he's all 'witch hunt' and "This is the end of my presidency. I’m f****d!".

Perhaps Trump and co should 'man up'?

Huge difference between opposing the opposition on general principle, and breaking ethics rules/actual laws/conducting a soft coup to do so.

Wonder if you all will ever "man up" and admit you don't give a s*** about rule of law, you just want your side to win.
edit on 6-5-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: chr0naut

uh what?➿

Quick, post a picture of smoke. Or a cheesy 1950's pop tune.

I have watched you being bitch slapped all around the forums here.

People often turn you the other cheek (mainly grambler).. Yey You still flaunt your ignorance, for all to see and you seem proud of it.

Maybe learn a little on the way.. Something about Stones and glasshouses Comes to mind

f# me some people.
edit on 6-5-2019 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This Man suffers from Post High School Wedgiesitis . His Butt is Almost as Big as his Mouth now in his later Years . Mr. Nadler is Now in Line for a Rotten Tomato in the Face by the Same Dudes he knew in High School that Gave him those Deserved Wedgies by the way ......
edit on 6-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Lumenari

That one, I suspect, is interested less in what an actual ethics vilation is, and more in slagging the usa.

Actual freedom scares it.

Or some meme...

Perhaps you could explain why you believe the chair of the Senate Judicial Committee wishing to question the Attorney General over inconsistency in his testimony is somehow illegal or unethical.

Care to share some facts about what that inconsistent testimony was?

Thanks!

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

originally posted by: xuenchen

uh what?➿

Quick, post a picture of smoke. Or a cheesy 1950's pop tune.

I have watched you being bitch slapped all around the forums here.

People often turn you the other cheek (mainly grambler).. Yey You still flaunt your ignorance, for all to see and you seem proud of it.

Maybe learn a little on the way.. Something about Stones and glasshouses Comes to mind

f# me some people.

I assure you I am quite immune to vaping gif's and cheesy tunes.

No one has bitch slapped me. I'm miles away on my little island. But my one is sunnier and warmer (on average) than yours.

But Grambler is most gracious and polite. Just because we differ in opinion, does not mean that I disrespect him.

edit on 6/5/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888

originally posted by: Lumenari

a reply to: Lumenari

That one, I suspect, is interested less in what an actual ethics vilation is, and more in slagging the usa.

Actual freedom scares it.

Or some meme...

Perhaps you could explain why you believe the chair of the Senate Judicial Committee wishing to question the Attorney General over inconsistency in his testimony is somehow illegal or unethical.

Care to share some facts about what that inconsistent testimony was?

Thanks!

Kind of redundant, don't you think?

edit on 6/5/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

What? Really?

Nice sidestep there.

You are kind of ignoring a lot of the primary issues that this thread started to address, and throwing us a red herring.

MMM … delicious … herring!@!

Doesn't help though with the discussion.

Try again?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Monday, May 6, 2019

FYI: Today was the deadline for the U.S. Treasury (IRS) to give Donald Trump's current/past Federal Tax Returns to deranged Congressional Democrats. The Response?

Treasury Says - Screw Yourselves!: www.foxnews.com...

Democrats first 100 days of leading the U.S. House is a DISASTER!

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

The unmitigated GALL !

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Why? They would just try to impeach him for not being gender neutral.

The funny part, at least to me, about my statement is that it describes the Democrat mindset perfectly at this point.

That isn't an impeachable offense. But it is a funny comeback! Star for that one.

Neither is Collusion, but that didn't stop them.

Trump was the one who introduced the term (or perhaps it was his pet AG?). Then the Faux news took it and ran. Mueller has tried to explain that it was never a charge, but the idiocracy cannot conceive that. Definitely the sycophants parrot their crush.

Never a charge?

Then why do the investigation?

And I hate to point this out to you, but Collusion was the bread & butter for MSNBC, CNN, ABC news, CBS news, NBC news, and some very big newspaper companies over the past two years, but your all like, "Faux news is to blame!". Yeah, ok.

Now it's Obstruction because Mueller worded his report in such an intentional way all because he failed his witch queen.

edit on 6-5-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

How was that proof of inconsistent testimony? He wasn't even there.

If you have to blame someone for this, blame Holder he set the precedent.

You post Nadler as proof while the OP is actually saying he has a big conflict of interest. That is odd.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

You invented post its didnt you?
Thats as plausible as your last claim.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

How was that proof of inconsistent testimony? He wasn't even there.

If you have to blame someone for this, blame Holder he set the precedent.

You post Nadler as proof while the OP is actually saying he has a big conflict of interest. That is odd.

Nah they only wanted to talk to Barr for the lulz of it.

Mueller sent Barr an unredacted copy of his report, with conclusions. When Barr summarized what he said Mueller's conclusions were, Mueller sent him a letter disagreeing with the portrayal of those conclusions. There was also a phone call between Mueller and Barr where Mueller complained about Barr's summary.

Then Barr said that he did not know what Mueller's conclusions where, under oath and before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

The fact that Barr said he didn't know what Mueller's conclusions were, when he had been repeatedly told, is inconsistent testimony.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

You invented post its didnt you?
Thats as plausible as your last claim.

Arthur Fry invented Post-It Notes.

... and my last claim was that I do not disrespect Grambler, although we differ in opinion. How is that implausible?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

The funny part, at least to me, about my statement is that it describes the Democrat mindset perfectly at this point.

That isn't an impeachable offense. But it is a funny comeback! Star for that one.

Trump was the one who introduced the term (or perhaps it was his pet AG?). Then the Faux news took it and ran. Mueller has tried to explain that it was never a charge, but the idiocracy cannot conceive that. Definitely the sycophants parrot their crush.

Never a charge?

And I hate to point this out to you, but Collusion was the bread & butter for MSNBC, CNN, ABC news, CBS news, NBC news, and some very big newspaper companies over the past two years, but your all like, "Faux news is to blame!". Yeah, ok.

Now it's Obstruction because Mueller worded his report in such an intentional way all because he failed his witch queen.

There was no investigation into collusion. It simply isn't a Federal offense and so you couldn't expect a Federal law officer to investigate it.

The investigation was "TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS", as was clearly laid out in the letter of brief which appointed Mueller as Special Counsel (sorry it is in uppercase but I pasted it directly from the appointment letter).

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
All the posts above mine, cover pretty much all the political bases.

I just can't take seriously a man who wears his pants cinched up, with his belt, under his armpits.

Every time I see videos of him waddling down a hallway, all I can see is Humpty Dumpty in an ill fitting suit, heading for a wall to eventually fall off of.

His ego is larger than his gut.

JMOHO

Des

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Trump was the one who introduced the term (or perhaps it was his pet AG?). Then the Faux news took it and ran

So then you are retracting this easily disproven lie you invented and posted?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Never a charge?

There was no investigation into collusion. It simply isn't a Federal offense and so you couldn't expect a Federal law officer to investigate it.

The investigation was "TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS", as was clearly laid out in the letter of brief which appointed Mueller as Special Counsel (sorry it is in uppercase but I pasted it directly from the appointment letter).

If Mueller didn't investigate the Steele Dossier, he overlooked a HUGE collusion story! It's being learned that RUSSIANS helped compose this document of lies and false accusations.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join