It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo-11 50th Anniversary -- What About the UFO Reports?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Coming up on the 50th anniversary of Apollo-11,
I'm dusting off and updating my page on UFO
stories associated with it, and want to ask
ATSers to suggest elaborations, additions, or corrections.

www.jamesoberg.com...

At the link, the last two sub-links are redundant, I will delete the first of them

At the link, I plan to add
"Here's the ONLY verified American amateur radio reception of Apollo-11 crew comments [it links to another reported reception in Germany, the only other known one in the world] -- www.arrl.org...

..and also add:
Spurious claims from 'whistle-blowers':
dorkmission.blogspot.com...

Please, what evidence/arguments does anyone know of to modify or reverse these assessments?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Neil A spelled backwards is what??? i've said to much

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Oh my! What a giveaway!

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
(Competitive Entry - North Korean War)

reddit.com/r/spacex/comments/9gqfkz/bfr_lunar_trajectory/

Ronald Weinland 2019 1969 for Daniels 69th Week + Jubilee of 50 Years = 2019, "A Day for a Year" = 50 Day Observance around Pentacost/May 2019 for North Korea's likely Nuclear Missile assault on the USA, and the beginning of the second north korean war. abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1194375/pg3

Apollo 11 ... July 20, 1969 + Jubilee of 50 Years to June 6, 2019 - July 20, 2019 .....................Weinland provided no accurate information, or evidence.
(Coral Castle's Diagram of the Day Cycle is approximate to a Lunar Landing Sequence, Edward Leedskalnin Identified assuming July 20, 2019 is the end of the Lunar Deviation, this gives credibility to June 6, 2019 as the beginning)

Generally this is the Idea.............(Noah's Seventeenth Day of the Second Month is called the Seventh Month, this is a Transitional Period, in this context, June to July of 2019)

There is some truth into this argument, but, the information isn't very accurate, so what i mean to say is: "A Day for Thousand Years":

5031 Years = 7000 Years - 1969 A.D. Apollo-11 in Month of July
153 Days = End of Daniel's 70 Weeks = Month of July for Halley's Comet (July 28, 2061)
The Correct Relationship for the Apollo-11 is "A day for 1000 years with, "153 figure"". (in this argument the "Second Month of Noah is the same as the Seventh Month because the legal answer is "A DAY FOR A THOUSAND YEARS" OF 2PETER2:8)

Daniel's Weeks or Jubilee (correct answer is Jubilee)
Daniel's Days or Sabbatical Observance of Seven Years Specific

These are two independent measurements ... (God addressed Moses separately, then God addressed Isreal, not at the same time, always separately ............ which was highlighted with the two sets of 10 commandments) ....................... (the "son of man is one argument" ................. "the gospel's tables of dead flesh is another argument".

North Korean War Summary

1. Gentile Reign of Isaiah = Falls Short (Gospel's Tables rebuked with God by "Dead Flesh")
2. Ensign of Nations according to Isaiah = Overcome by the Nations Pleasure in "Dead Flesh"

First the Working Theory ... the internet is filtered ... "God Touches the Earth to Identify with the, Gentile Reign of Isaiah ... this is a bridge in the Weeks of Daniel ... generally speaking ...

2061 A.D. Halley's Comet - 42 Years = 2019 - "7 or 8 Years for Jubilee of 49/50 Years" to 6/6/2012 Transit of Venus
1. Add "Seven Years" to 6/6/2012 Transit of Venus to TERMINATE JUBILEE of "62nd to 69th Week of Daniel" = 2019
2. Add "Eight Years" to 12/21/2012 Galactic Alignment to TERMINATE DANIEL'S FINAL WEEK IN DAYS, NOT JUBILEE = 2020

God makes two statements to make this a viable position:

MICAH 5:5 And this [man] shall be the peace, when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men.
MICAH 5:6 And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver [us] from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.
MICAH 5:7 And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the LORD, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.
MICAH 5:8 And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

"Midst or Middle of Weeks" = "Midst or Middle of Jubilees" ................ This Statement validates the End of "62nd to 69th Week" is only the Legal End of one relative Jubilee.

The Only Legal Evidence for that is the Transit of Venus in June 2012 then the "Seven Year Question" in 2019.

The End of "1290 and 1335" Days of Daniel Corresponds to the End of the Jubilee but the Position is not the same. Best Answer to that is "Flight 370" ............ (long answer to that is "2300 Days of Daniel as the Spacer")
(God says 70 Weeks or Jubilees, the 70th Jubilee began around 12/21/2012 to Halley's Comet in 2061)

(God says the 62nd to 69th Week, this is Only one Jubilee (49 years in context), and the language of Daniel 1290 and 1335 terminates during this Jubilee ............... this means the figure OVERLAP, we can view this as the indication that the end of daniel in days is not the same as the end of daniel in weeks)

this controversy has been very long standing, and this will all be resolved on:

June 6, 2019?
June 17, 2019?
June 21, 2019?
or perhaps ending July of 2019?

Best Answer to This Controversy (we have to wait and see, next month)

researchgate.net/figure/Un-enhanced-high-resolution-digital-copies-of-Zapruder-Film-Frames-312-and-313-Z312-and_fig1_325023601

JFK 1963 + Jubilee to 2012 + Jubilee to 2061 Halley Comet

JFK + 49 Jubilee to 2012 Galactic Alignment
JFK + 50 Jubilee to 2013 Comet ISON

2012 + 7 Years of Daniel (identified by Gentile Division of 42 Years) = 2019 (WOW Signal 1977)
2013 + 7 Years of Daniel (identified by Gentile Division of 42 Years) = 2020 (7 Year Spacer is Clarified in Days of Daniel)

Legal Reason Should End in 2019 = Transit of Venus June 6, 2012 = June 6, 2019 (Seven Literal Years of Daniel, 49 Jubilee - 42 Gentile) (END OF 62ND TO 69TH WEEK ONLY)
Legal Reason Should End in 2020 = Flight 370 to 12/21/2020 (in days not literal seven multiple = 1290 + 1335 Days, 153 day before end on 12/21) (END OF DANIEL IN DAYS measurement against Seven Years)

North Korean War Statement

(Nasa's The Tower and The Shard in 1967/1968 for Nguyen Van Lem/moses ......................... showed us the different in measurements between the Weeks or Jubilee of Daniel and the Days of Daniel ................ this is an Ongoing Controversy .................. and this will be resolved next month ................... I understand I have not simplified the information to eliminate the FALSE WITNESSES ................... but the best way I can come to is illustrated above .................. God uses two figures for the Jubilee and from JFK it will make the FRAMES of JFK'S EUTHANASIA of 313 and frame 312 for 2012 and 2013, that is a legal statement)

secondarily

(you need to trust god, new york city is a chakra network center, god referenced with the son of man on 9/11/2001, and god killed some dead flesh in that area .................. God touching the Earth and Answering, typically with the son of man, are not usually at the same times ................... the Gospel's Tables and the Son of Man are separate measurements (individual only, and mankind earth rebuke only) .......................... God placed his finger on the dead flesh to begin the war on terrorism on that capacity, and god places his)
edit on 11-5-2019 by miracle0year because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
(and God places his finger on the argument that will begin the North Korean War, 9/11/2001 Was only a Warning and Declaration, but the real answer to that, will be resolved by the end of next month in June 2019, this is serious as we've said, but i have barely said anything sincere) (God does not acknowledge or entertain dead flesh, and it must be killed, number one, and number two, you need to be faithful until we can obtain a legal answer in a clean way to this global problem of dead flesh ............... jews/ethnics will die in mass in considerable numbers, but so will a great many people, you'll be killing blind until we can get to the bottom of this answer scientifically as it is handed to us, but until that time, there will be wars and conflicts ................. it depends on my authority weather I will follow through can purge the political and police forces (as a public medium, and staging point for you if more is necessary), of those genetic lines specifically ............ god is not a god of pain, and euthanasia is the bottomline and more correct answer, but we'll see)

(Lapis Exills for Edward Leedskalnin, which is New York at the Master Building with R.M. for RAYPOZ MABUS the third antichrist's rebuke, in the process god has for dead flesh .............. that is your legal generational answer, because these thing don't come up over night, there is a clear legal and theological argument ...............)
edit on 11-5-2019 by miracle0year because: (no reason given)

top topics

join