It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Children Singing About Decapitating Enemies At Philly Islamic Center

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
Question as usual though, and as usual will probably be ignored. What are you people going to do about it apart from bitch online about it?

lol called it.

Always the same on this site. And nearly every other site in existence. Always the one question nobody here ever #ing responds too.

keep on bleating sheep. It's all you're capable of.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Millions upon millions of MUSLIM kids were and still are killed/slaughtered in MUSLIM countries by the storm troopers from the CHRISTIAN nations since at least 150 years along with their entire families “triple the size of”.

And now you presenting video clip from zionazi MEMRI…? Do you speak Arabic..? Do you understand what they are singing? Why the comments are disabled on that propaganda channel..? Do you ever think a second about Yamani/Palestinian/Iraqi/Syrian/Afghani kids and families ever..?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
You are talking sheites and you know it.
a reply to: Qboneq

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I'll say it.

Islam is the problem.

The religion/political system. . whatever you want to call it is not compatible with any other religious/political system on the planet.

Their problem is that they have not had their version of Reformation, like the Christians did.

It's hard to say that they are the religion of peace when their stated and ultimate goal is anything but.

Not all followers of Islam are Bagdad Bob... I get that.

Just as most Christians I know are mostly Christian on Sundays and otherwise just try to do good.

However, if you drill down to the fundamental teachings of the Koran it hasn't changed in a very long time and the world has changed around it.

It's like Christians following the bible without the New Testaments.

It needs... revamped.

How can they have a reformation when the Koran teaches violence and subduing the enemy with a sword.
Jesus was not violent or political, Muhammad was both violent and political, Jesus unmarried and Muhammad married a child. Jesus died poor and destitute, Muhammad was wealthy, Jesus taught equality for everyone, need I go on

Christians can’t follow the bible without the New Testament, we would then be Jews. How silly can you be saying that

Imagine Christianity without Jesus.

That's where Islam is... still in the Old Testament.

Where there was stonings and killings and banishments and rather horrific things that God did including an Extinction Level Event.

I had thought what I posted was rather easy to understand.

Sorry!

There is no Christianity without Jesus, isn’t that obvious.
It’s called Judaism
I thought that was simple and obvious, no Christ no Christians

Judaism was a very small sect, people could leave Israel back when and live outside of the Mosaic covenant, Jews didn’t go around converting people like the Muslims do
Jews only waged war when they were attacked or setting up their nation.

You are comparing evil like Islam with Israel and Judaism who mostly lived in peace or tried to. Islam is by force, Judaism a choice

Sorry, slight over reaction I’m my behalf, just strange to hear that

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq
Millions upon millions of MUSLIM kids were and still are killed/slaughtered in MUSLIM countries by the storm troopers from the CHRISTIAN nations since at least 150 years along with their entire families “triple the size of”.

And now you presenting video clip from zionazi MEMRI…? Do you speak Arabic..? Do you understand what they are singing? Why the comments are disabled on that propaganda channel..? Do you ever think a second about Yamani/Palestinian/Iraqi/Syrian/Afghani kids and families ever..?

What Christian nations are they, what countries have Christian theocracies
Most of those kids are killed by other Muslims, Sunni vs sheitte

Unless you have evidence

What happens to Christians in the Middle East, murdered by Muslims, the Syrian church has been completely and utterly destroyed, all the Christians killed.
But you justify it

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Hate to state the obvious but has anyone ever read the lyrics for a lot of Christian gospels?!?!

“Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword
His truth is marching on”

“Onward, Christian soldiers
Marching as to war
With the cross of Jesus
Going on before

Come, and partake the gospel feast
Be saved from sin; in Jesus rest
O taste the goodness of your God
And eat his flesh, and drink his blood!“

“On a hill far away stood an old, rugged cross
The emblem of suffering and shame
And I love that old cross where the dearest and best
For a world of lost sinners was slain
So I'll cherish the old, rugged cross
Till my trophies at last I lay down
I will cling to the old, rugged cross
And exchange it some day for a crown”

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Qboneq

It's fun to make up stories.........

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Because Saudi funded. Cair has deep pockets.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I seem to remember hamas launched 600 rockets into Israel then israel retaliated.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Islam is of course a religion and not a race.

I disagree... it isn't a religion, it is a political ideology. A brutal, blood thirsty dictatorial political ideology, masquerading as a religion.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny>>> The center was doing mental gymnastics trying to say that it was an oversite on one persons part. Uh... no. Those performances are rehearsed and the material is known and they only got caught because some yutz parent put it on Facebook. They should strip that center of ALL public funding. If a Christian church was doing that kind of religious work there would be hell to pay. My church has a daycare and sometimes we get to see the classrooms and there is never any religious material in there. That democrat nut Omar woman must be okay with raising a future generation of militant crazies.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

" not all songs were properly vetted"
What a lame excuse. People actually will believe this too. That is the sad part. Someone needs to ask them why would you need to vet a children's song. They also need to ask them the name of the person who was to vet these songs.

They didn't think anyone would see this is my guess. That is the only reason one would use such a lame excuse.

I tend to lean more towards they know the media and Democrats will suppress most of the criticism as some form of "Islamophobia." These social justice warriors that make excuses for terrorists in training only embolden them to be more open about their beliefs and plans.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

And you know, every time the US and allies rapes and destroys a Middle Eastern country, they all think we're the same, I ain't like you and can differentiate between a good person (regardless of religious orientation) and a bad person (who is usually ignorant)

Too bad "behead the infidel" has been happening long before the US existed.

Got another scapegoat?

These people just don't know their history. Modern Islamic terrorism started in the late 19th/early 20th century when the Islamic nations realized they stood no chance against the West in conventional warfare anymore. Thus terrorism became increasingly common. The US was not involved in this calculation.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
I wonder how many violent Christians there are %-age wise, there are, in comparison to violent Muslims.

Maybe 0.01% violent Christians, to maybe 90 - 99% violent Muslims.

I think out of the 1.8 billion or so Muslims, probably close to 1.8 billion don't actually want to lop off someone's head.

You got that exactly backwards...

I don't think it's beneficial to label the entire Islam religious base as violent when that isn't actually the case.

It actually is... you are just too blind to see.
edit on 7-5-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

great point, my own take has always been ALL religion sucks and wants to indoctrinate gullible minds, these kids probably dont care what the lyrics are, like most western children who attend church and sing. It just seems to be that the western world believes these kids are being brainwashed but our own are not.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

You do realize that NONE of that is to be literally taken at face value right? And Not all christians are Catholic and believe the bread and wine as flesh and blood of christ. sheesh.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
When I was a kid we joyfully sang about people dying from the Black Death.

Ring around the rosy, pocket full of posey.
Ashes to ashes, we all fall down.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Has anyone, within the last decade or so, joined the Islamic faith to see if its really what Muslims really say it is and that it’s not out to take out “non believers” and conquer the world?

How possible is it to become a member? I want to know, for sure without a doubt from “insiders”, if they knowingly harbor terrorist and encourage fanaticism type of activities.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Madness! I hope they shut down all mosques within this year. Hopefully this will build enough reason to do so.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: wickd_waze
Has anyone, within the last decade or so, joined the Islamic faith to see if its really what Muslims really say it is and that it’s not out to take out “non believers” and conquer the world?

How possible is it to become a member? I want to know, for sure without a doubt from “insiders”, if they knowingly harbor terrorist and encourage fanaticism type of activities.

Just look at the Pew research I posted a few pages ago. About 20% of US Muslims acknowledge that extremism is accepted by Muslims here. And that's just here, nevermind in other countries.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join