It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Children Singing About Decapitating Enemies At Philly Islamic Center

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

" not all songs were properly vetted"
What a lame excuse. People actually will believe this too. That is the sad part. Someone needs to ask them why would you need to vet a children's song. They also need to ask them the name of the person who was to vet these songs.

They didn't think anyone would see this is my guess. That is the only reason one would use such a lame excuse.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

We are sorry we did not filter our songs to keep you in ignorance.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

And you know, every time the US and allies rapes and destroys a Middle Eastern country, they all think we're the same, I ain't like you and can differentiate between a good person (regardless of religious orientation) and a bad person (who is usually ignorant)

Too bad "behead the infidel" has been happening long before the US existed.

Got another scapegoat?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

edit on 6-5-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

It’s people who are the problem and we want to blame everyone else but ourselves and those we support
We all have a bias of our own, Muslims like other Muslims and many leave their own countries to escape violence that has been constantly forced on them
There are many kind and good Muslims, sadly many violent Muslims as well.

It’s people

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If the ideology and dogma is violent aggressive and oppressive as in the case of Islam, then those followers ARE violent aggressive and oppressive....they have no choice their ideology has to be followed tooth & nail even if they don't physically act upon it, the thoughts and righteous justification will be. Islam is a complete package and no cherry picking allowed

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

This song was not properly vetted to make sure it was appropriate? Wth ! We have all sorts of songs slung in our public schools but I have never heard one talking about mutilating an enemy .

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Is there any other religion on the planet that has to "properly vet" the worship songs that their children sing?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'll say it.

Islam is the problem.

The religion/political system. . whatever you want to call it is not compatible with any other religious/political system on the planet.

Their problem is that they have not had their version of Reformation, like the Christians did.

It's hard to say that they are the religion of peace when their stated and ultimate goal is anything but.

Not all followers of Islam are Bagdad Bob... I get that.

Just as most Christians I know are mostly Christian on Sundays and otherwise just try to do good.

However, if you drill down to the fundamental teachings of the Koran it hasn't changed in a very long time and the world has changed around it.

It's like Christians following the bible without the New Testaments.

It needs... revamped.

How can they have a reformation when the Koran teaches violence and subduing the enemy with a sword.
Jesus was not violent or political, Muhammad was both violent and political, Jesus unmarried and Muhammad married a child. Jesus died poor and destitute, Muhammad was wealthy, Jesus taught equality for everyone, need I go on

Christians can’t follow the bible without the New Testament, we would then be Jews. How silly can you be saying that

Imagine Christianity without Jesus.

That's where Islam is... still in the Old Testament.

Where there was stonings and killings and banishments and rather horrific things that God did including an Extinction Level Event.

I had thought what I posted was rather easy to understand.

Sorry!

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

And you know, every time the US and allies rapes and destroys a Middle Eastern country, they all think we're the same, I ain't like you and can differentiate between a good person (regardless of religious orientation) and a bad person (who is usually ignorant)

You're very naive. I made a similar post a couple of months back about the Muslim call to prayer being done in Trafalgar Square in London shortly after the shootings in New Zealand. Everyone of the trolls who rolled into my thread made the same assumptions as you that Islam is / should be accepted.

I challenged them to go spend a few minutes on some choice sites which I cannot list here where you can see how peaceful Muslims execute Christians and gays via the following processes:

- execution style (shot in the back of the head)
- using det chord daisy chained across multiple Christians heads then they blow their heads off
- burning Christians alive in cages by pouring gasoline on them and lighting them on fire
- drowning Christians packed into a cage by lowering them into a swimming pool
- Packing Christians into a car and shooting it up with a few thousand 7.62 mm rounds
- throwing gays from buildings and watching their bodies bounce about 3 feet up
- decapitations

These are all very easy videos to watch. All done in the peaceful name of Islam. Because these people were either Christian or gay.

2 Muslims in the American Congress is 2 Muslims too many. One of them openly supports Sharia. Don't lecture people here about the difference between good and bad. Good and bad is only relative to what an individual believes is good or bad. None of the Muslims in the videos I referenced above believed what they were doing was bad. They believed what they were doing was good.

I don't care if Muslims do any of what I listed above to whomever. As long as they do it in their land under their laws then that is their sovereign right. However, bringing that shlt to my country in my land isn't going to happen. I'm not saying Muslims in the US are going to try to do these extreme things but they are bringing the ideology of this brutality to my shores and if you give a person an inch they always want a mile. Your Scottish right? How can you not be proud of your Scottish ancestry and think Islam has any place for you in its existence? You don't and neither do I.

I won't give an inch. Not even a mm of an inch.
edit on 6-5-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
What's sad is the people will buy the excuse, that this was some "one off" mistake and not indicative of the brainwashing that is going on all across the world.

Think of all the "barriers" this had to overcome, all the "adults" in charge all the childrens parents and all those that have no doubt seen similar performances before.

But now that its in the limelight, it's a "mistake"....uhh ohh spaghetti ohh......

They'll throw one or two officials into the fire to maintain the illusion of "oversight" all the while this will only worsen as time goes by.

It's simple, pure hatred. Indoctrination that is meant to continue on their "war" while their enemy sleeps and continues to buy into their alleged "peacefulness". The sad thing is that when the tipping point is reached, there will be so many that are "blindsided" by the events that unfold.

I guess in a way, fools deserve the fate that they were too stupid to see.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

I ain't got a religion, I just enjoy condemning racism, they're singing a song, chill out

Yeah, it’s no big deal, unless you are one of the thousands of people who have their heads chopped off. I wonder what Daniel Pearl’s family thinks about these animals being allowed to come to the US and sing this garbage? You sound like your head is so deep in your rectum you probably never heard of him. He’s one of the many many people that had their heads hacked off in the name of Allah. I apologize for my comparison of Muslims to animals, I do not mean to offend animals.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Not being in the "Muslims are all bad" club, this is pretty bad optics. There should be no surprise that this kind of sh#t makes people real nervous about their Muslim neighbours..and I totally get it!

Idiots.
in contrast I'm in the camp of "Muslims are my enemy by decree of Islam", and I feel the opposite about this. To heck with the whole "it makes people nervous" bit. It's words and religious culture in a song. It means nothing of significant consequence to the American Muslim. They are so far removed from anything actually Islamic it's ridiculous. They sell tobacco, beer and marijuana paraphernalia.

Singing songs like that is like me singing Irish songs like, "Up the IRA" and "come out ye black and tans". It makes me feel connected to my bloodline. But I would never go fight the British, nor will I ever have any desire.

If they start actually trying to decapitate people, then sure, let's take them out. Otherwise, big whoop. I catch worse threats from the local thugs.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If Jesus is the Christ, then Muhammad must be the Anti-Christ.

Here's why:

In the Bible, when Judas betrayed Jesus and the guards came for Him, Jesus told his followers to drop their swords. That moment tells us most of what we need to know about Jesus.

In the Koran, when the soldiers came for Muhammad, Muhammad told his followers to chop off the heads of the soldiers, suffocate the sons of the soldiers, take their wives and daughters as slaves, and use those slaves to make new followers of Muhammad. That moment tells us most of what we need to know about Muhammad.

So you see, if Jesus is the Christ, Muhammad must be the anti-christ.

I'm an atheist. But I will say this, I would rather someone believe and follow the teachings of Jesus than those of Muhammad. The two figures, be they real or fictional, arrive at two very different conclusions.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
hey, this is disturbing

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The children are reading written words given to them by adults - there is no mistake here except to think this isn't part of the plan.

They are trying to cull the herd, so they are giving total access to monsters while oppressing anyone who challenges them, until the situation becomes so dire it blows up.

The 3rd World War will probably be a race war, sames as the last 2.
edit on 7-5-2019 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

For the most part, I actually tend to agree with you. I still think the optics are bad, some people will freak. They should probably know better(Islamic Center).
Hell, we are all tiptoeing around each other these days, cant say this or that, for fear of insulting/offending, they might as well have to tiptoe through the tulips too.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I guess you have a point there. Always walking on eggshells anymore.

I for one will walk on eggshells too, but I can't guarantee I'll change my step pattern because of it.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

I for one will walk on eggshells too, but I can't guarantee I'll change my step pattern because of it.

I'm a little too old to completely change to the new ways myself
I think being respectful is good enough.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
You are correct
a reply to: GenerationGap

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join